Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Presentation Day

Go down 
+3
Hellboy
Widds
Pretty Boy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 2:28 pm

When is the alliance league presentaion day and where? Is it the stage hotel in wigston again? It was bob there last year...much better at lutterworth in the past
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 4:08 pm

13th next month mate. at Wigston stage.

join us on London road after for alliance session!
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 7:22 pm

Sounds like a plan widds...see you there pal
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 9:32 pm

Make sure you get Frazer out as well for a few!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 6:17 am

When not to drink....
When you’re trying for a baby on that night, if you’re struggling to keep within advised limits, don’t be afraid to talk to me about it, and, with wine glasses getting bigger, it can be all too easy to drink more alcohol than you think.

Designated drivers on said night are as follows...

Pretty boy...car....1....

Malc...with widds on stand by...car...2.

Dennis will be watching you!!!
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 9:58 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 11:33 am

I'm sending one of my strippergrams for NRI on the day, its a big surprise for them, i just hope it doesn't cause any jealousy between the players, don't say a word.....

Presentation Day Bikini

1 choc ice and she yours.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 12:01 pm

those Ilnickis always have to watch their weight between seasons - it balloons up
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 1:11 pm

So you think that she could be one of the Ilnickis wives?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 1:19 pm

oh, it's a she.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 3:37 pm

I clearly remember Widds dancing with that on friday night in Yates, I kid you not, its even caught on camera ( us NRI boys never leave home without one )
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 4:18 pm

Haha, it was a brief but lasting moment in my life!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 8:10 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
oh, it's a she.... Shocked

Yeah, and well known around Market Harborough way.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 8:12 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
I clearly remember Widds dancing with that on friday night in Yates, I kid you not, its even caught on camera ( us NRI boys never leave home without one )

Put a copy on here.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 3:20 pm

do we know the times yet?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 5:10 pm

i have it in my head that its 2pm but i don't know where i have got that from
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 5:57 pm

in that case Widds your information is most helpful!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 8:11 pm

Dont listen to him, its times like this i really wish i knew what time it starts, he's trying to impress you, but his total lack of knowledge has let him down, myself on the other hand, i have been very honest by saying i dont know what time it starts, but dont let him impress you, hes not even put 2 xx's on the end of his message....xxx
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 8:52 pm

can't see it being 2pm - seems a bit late in the day to me. 12pm?
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 5:14 pm

Its 12..........................................I think Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 9:37 am

So where is it at? what time does it kick off? whos going?...we all no what thought did.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 10:29 am

12 noon
Best Western Stage Hotel, Welford Road
Sunday, 20th May

NOTE NEW DATE
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 1:41 pm

Cheers, contrary to what certain members say, this is the best league in the world, and i wont hear anything else of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Presentation Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation Day   Presentation Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presentation Day
Page 1 of 1