Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Presentation Nights!!!!

Go down 
+24
Abruzzi
oily
johnmeode
Duane
RM05
Stroller
ben
Jimmyb
Gifford
Lodge
Gaz Throops Manager
jchris23
CSKA Carnabys
Coley21
chip douglas
Capello
willywonka
sgoodman
Polska legend II
dee_aitcho
Paulo
Hellboy
THE SPY
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
THE SPY

THE SPY

Presentation Nights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 1:34 pm

this is a post for everyone to put there opinions on who will win the individual awards at there club, players player, managers player etc etc want posts from div 5 all the way to the prem. Feel free to take a guess on other teams aswell. hopefully with the eventual winners posted on here at a later date
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 1:50 pm

Whinging-moaning-manager........ of the year....goes to great Gaz.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 2:14 pm

Managers Player: Chris Lunn - Could have in line for any of the awards to be honest- improved immensely this season- great asset on and off pitch
Players Players: Elliot Newton- made a big difference having two players in the top goalscorers list. big and little partnerhsip upfront worked well
Clubman- Lots of candidates probably go for Ashley Matysik- wasnt getting many games at the start of the season, never moaned and got his just deserts starting last 12 games- staking a claim for a centre forward spot next season
Most improved- Kieran Rowley- couldnt commit fully last season been ever present this year and gone on from strength to strength this year scoring in all but one round of the stokes cup including at Holmes Park

another good season all round though, hopefully continue to improve next as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 3:49 pm

Our presentation is next Friday, so I shouldnt say too much!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 6:27 pm

so is ours - coalition government?
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 7:51 pm

Advance's awards were:

Managers player - Reece Lester
Players player - Simon Goodman
Clubman - Dean Forty
Carrot - Steve Jones
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 5:02 pm

carrot?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 8:11 am

I think its a sort of an orange thing, i remember as child being told to - eat up your carrots - they'll help you see in the dark. carrots are an excellent source of vitamin a, they can help improve your night vision, this is really an old wive's tale which is believed to have originated during the Second World War. To conceal the fact that they possessed radar systems, the British spread the rumour that the accuracy of their fighter pilots was down to the large quantities of carrots they consumed. Whilst it might be true that carrots did help the pilots, it is more likely that radar was in fact responsible for their accuracy!dont quote me on it though.
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:11 am

comedy moment of the season
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 10:47 am

sgoodman wrote:
comedy moment of the season

Now you've cleared that up you have to go into detail
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:43 pm

[quote="Hellboy"]And finally i'd like to say to the managers of Western Athletic And Great Wigston..better luck next time....[/quote

Agreed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:48 pm

[quote="willywonka"]
Hellboy wrote:
And finally i'd like to say to the managers of Western Athletic And Great Wigston..better luck next time....[/quote

Agreed Very Happy

Having trouble with the quote button clown ??
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:50 pm

you coming to the western presentation on the 29th ben?
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:52 pm

[quote="Capello"]
willywonka wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
And finally i'd like to say to the managers of Western Athletic And Great Wigston..better luck next time....[/quote

Agreed Very Happy

Having trouble with the quote button clown ??

no divison 3 title how's that for quote Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:54 pm

capello doesn't play for western
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:57 pm

[quote="willywonka"][quote="Capello"]
willywonka wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Very Happy

Agreed i shag my own mum

Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:58 pm

chip douglas wrote:
capello doesn't play for western dipshit

Did i say he did Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:59 pm

Capello wrote:
willywonka wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Very Happy

Agreed i shag my own mum

Why willywonka thats too much information
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 10:11 pm

[quote="Capello"][quote="willywonka"]
Hellboy wrote:

Agreed Very Happy

Having trouble with the quote button clown
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 10:56 am

AFC Bees knees Presentation night results

Paul guiney - Managers Player of the season
Paul Spill - Players player
Nathan Bland - Top goalscorer
Adie Bland - Babys Dummy award
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 12:52 pm

CSKA Carnabys award night hosted by Red Veil Curry House, Loughboro... followed by a lot of coloured Vodka drinks at Revolution - Truely getting into the Russian culture.

Player of the season - Jon Brice (unanimous)
Manager's player of the season - Jon Brice
Fans player of the season - Andrew Phipps
Most Improved player 2009/10 - Seany Ward
Clubman of the season - Chris McCafferty
Goal of the season - Chris McCafferty (vs Harrow (h))

Top season.... looking forward to next season already.
Secret club meetings are already underway!!
Back to top Go down
jchris23

jchris23

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 7:09 pm

phoenix united

managers player - chris jones
players player - ricky jhonson
player of the season - sam taylor
header of the season - lisa crispin ( at the harrow away game showing the players how its done
almost but not quite - babsie
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 10:45 am

Managers Player- Scott Letts
Players Player- Stu Iddisah
Top Goalscorer-Stu Iddisah
Clubman-Luke Foster
Worst Injury-Chris Cronogue Freeman
Miss of the Season-Matt O'Malley
Goal of the Season- Aaron Soper
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 11:23 am

dee_aitcho wrote:
Managers Player- Scott Letts
Players Player- Stu Iddisah
Top Goalscorer-Stu Iddisah
Clubfoot-Luke Foster
Worst Injury-Chris Cronogue Freeman Embarassed
Miss of the Season-Matt O'Malley
Goal of the Season- Aaron Soper

Sounds like one hell of a night Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 11:43 am

Worst injury? Surely not!
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 12:36 pm

managers player - nathan rutter
players player - karl towers
top goalscorer - karl towers
most improved - simon robinson
clubman - dan raddie

good ngt last gnt at presentation evening, far to many jaga bombs though
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 12:39 pm

Humbo Awards

Players Player - Ash Castle
Managers Player - Ryan Hurst
Clubman - Mark Preston
Special Achievement Award - Mark Gifford (101 goals in two seasons)
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 10:07 pm

I suggest that the Mods have their own presentation for users of the forum

Suggestions of awards and likely winners welcome....

Top Poster.
Most Time spent on Forum
ect..
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 8:24 am

Lodge wrote:
Humbo Awards

Players Player - Ash Castle
Managers Player - Ryan Hurst
Clubman - Mark Preston
Special Achievement Award - Mark Gifford (101 goals in two seasons)

i got a made up award cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 8:57 am

Well Done Giff!!
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 7:47 pm

Another thread ruined
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 8:14 pm

Fosse awards...

Players player - Dean Morgan
Managers player - Dean Morgan
Goalscorer - Jamie Barnett
Most Improved - Lee Creedon
Miss - Luke Goddard
Goal - Jamie Barnett
Save / Clearance - Sim Parmar
Selfish prat - Ryan Bayliss

Last edited by Jimmyb on Mon 24 May 2010, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 4:27 pm

Most boring forum - This one
Worst Banter - This forum

Sorry guys, it's beyond a joke now. I can't see anywhere else where this forum can go. Hijacked threads, mods constantly deleting posts that are offensive and slanderous and it seems to me to be the ones that aren't known that are doing it. Those behind a username whom we do not know. We can categorise them all like this. We all know who Danny is, dee aitcho is, gifford, Lodge, paulo_MTFC, Jimmy B etc etc, these guys are the ones who get the jibes, pi$$ taken out of them (or banter as its often referred to as).

I am totally 100% bored with this forum and yes, I will be clearing off (f***ing off - as some of you may put it) and I will probably be the first of many who are just totally hacked off with it all.

I couldn't care less what anyone calls me after this post (I have heard it all before and I have thick skin - I am a keeper) so go on guys (and girls Katie) do your worst, certain members have spoilt what was a very successful and positive forum.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 4:44 pm

Spot on Ben sunny
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 5:03 pm

gotta agree with Ben, every topic ends up the exact same way, wit the same people spoiling it. you know who you are.
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 5:38 pm

Very true Ben,..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 6:01 pm

This Moderator is getting tired of perfectly good topics being hijacked.

The next one to step out of line will be suspended or banned.

Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 7:30 pm

Agreed Well Said Ben
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 3:22 am

Webbys.

Player of year Wes Earles.
Players player Wes Earles.
Managers player Steven Perry.
Top goal scorer Matt Baines.
Most improved player. Joint . Carl Tranter. Andy Cooling.
Back to top Go down
Abruzzi

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 4:12 pm

ben wrote:
Most boring forum - This one
Worst Banter - This forum

Sorry guys, it's beyond a joke now. I can't see anywhere else where this forum can go. Hijacked threads, mods constantly deleting posts that are offensive and slanderous and it seems to me to be the ones that aren't known that are doing it. Those behind a username whom we do not know. We can categorise them all like this. We all know who Danny is, dee aitcho is, gifford, Lodge, paulo_MTFC, Jimmy B etc etc, these guys are the ones who get the jibes, pi$$ taken out of them (or banter as its often referred to as).

I am totally 100% bored with this forum and yes, I will be clearing off (f***ing off - as some of you may put it) and I will probably be the first of many who are just totally hacked off with it all.

I couldn't care less what anyone calls me after this post (I have heard it all before and I have thick skin - I am a keeper) so go on guys (and girls Katie) do your worst, certain members have spoilt what was a very successful and positive forum.
Totally agree with you Ben.

People who gave good banter e.g Byrney, super polska, polska skipper, Big daddy have became fed up of every thread turning into a childish slanging match.

A few people who I know have gave up with what used to be a very good forum.

I don't know how people would feel about a joining fee of say £5.00 too try and stop numerous people making diffirent accounts, all of which goes to the alliance league who then put it into improving the league.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Nights!!!!   Presentation Nights!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presentation Nights!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next