Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

League Presentation Event

Go down 
+16
timmy mallet
Rwhite08
Katie G
hotshot66
WILKSY
Pete Mourinho
Cobbo
Capello
Hellboy
the goalie
Polska legend II
Pretty Boy
Widds
Aussie Owl
THE MAGICIAN
Gordon
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

League Presentation Event Empty
PostSubject: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 12:06 pm

As a direct consequence of the recent multiple postponements caused by waterlogged pitches it has been necessary to rearrange the League Presentation Event, moving it back 7 days to SUNDAY 20 MAY.

The venue of Best Western Leicester Stage Hotel remains unchanged, as do the timings - bar at 12 noon, presentations at 12.30pm

A glance at the outstanding fixtures and the perceived impact the results could have on the final divisional placings, will emphasise that a change from the original date was inevitable.

Nevertheless, I hope that any inconvenience resulting from the change is minimal.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 1:33 pm

Boooooooo, our whole entire team is away, no one able to attend now. Gutted about that, was looking forward to the all dayer.

Shame it wasn't the 27th too, the Billy Walton aint played till the 24th so I guess that will also be absent on the day along with the Huncote team.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 2:21 pm

Sorry about that.

The Walton cups and medals will be presented after the game.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 3:41 pm

Yup, just confirming malcs point, we wanted to come to collect, and the lack of turnout by ourselves is a matter of circumstance and not a lack of interest or respect from us.

hope the day goes well.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 9:01 pm

Just out of interest...why has the presentation day been moved to wiggy stage hotel from lutterworth? I always thought it was ok at lutterworth...and last seasons one at the stage was abit pants!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2012, 7:35 am

Pretty Boy wrote:
Just out of interest...why has the presentation day been moved to wiggy stage hotel from lutterworth? I always thought it was ok at lutterworth...and last seasons one at the stage was abit pants!
The majority said that Lutterworth was too far away, it was also a joint event with the Five A Side Competition which has since been brought to an end and there are financial advantages.

Any suggestions to improve the occasion would be welcome - you need to be a bit clearer about it being a bit pants so that we can tailor it to suit the majority.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 9:41 am

I just found it a little boreing....i suppose it was mainly the 5 a side that mafe the day better at lutterworth to be honest....and dont get me wrong, im more than happy with it being at the stage hotel.....as im a wigston lad! Could some sort of football competition be arranged on knighton park for next years presentation? Seeing as the pitches are right behind the hotel? Just a thought!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 1:01 pm

getting the numbers to enter the 5 a side competition was proving a bit of a nightmare I believe. many clubs were just footballed out - especially as most seasons (unlike this year) clubs came to the tournament on the back of 2-3 games a week
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 1:17 pm

Trying to persuade City Council to leave pitches available after the end of April is an impossibility (because they "need to work on the pitches") as this season has proved.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 3:42 pm

Fair enough...just a thought
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 3:49 pm

is it a family event or just a excuse for a p*** up
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 7:04 pm

the goalie wrote:
is it a family event or just a excuse for a p*** up
It is open to everyone. Have a family or club lunch afterwards - or go back to your club HQ to celebrate.

The Stage bar will be open as long as there are customers.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 7:12 pm

k ta m8
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 2:37 pm

Bacon Rolls + Burgers + Hot Dogs

available from the Bar from 12 noon onwards

cheers drunken king
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 10:30 am

hope those trophies are nice and shiny
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 11:00 am

Will it be alright if i sit next to Katie today?...(y)...you wont get too jealous will you?
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 2:42 pm

I went as boring as i thought it would.....can somebody please teach Morley how to use a microphone Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 2:46 pm

Easy Widds.....i can confirm that the Premiership trophy had been well polished
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 3:15 pm

Division two trophy accidentially fell down the stairs of glenfield social...
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 3:19 pm

hope you're insured!...
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 3:55 pm

Fun collecting our runners up trophy to the tune of 'all by myself' sung by all!

Very Happy

Sadly coincided with a lot of our lads being away.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 4:05 pm

That was started by mr gill from foxes.special mention to hoskins reserves and a.n other who didnt bother turning up. Classy

Moderator - The other was AFC Sporting who have already had an earbending!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 4:20 pm

Pretty Boy wrote:
Easy Widds.....i can confirm that the Premiership trophy had been well polished

top work, keep it in good nick for us in couple of years lol

good to see Mr North down there as well collecting his trophy.

anyone know when the pictures are like to be in the paper?
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 4:28 pm

U will have to wait a little longer than a couple of years Widds....we aint planning on letting go for a good number of years yet lol
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 4:30 pm

I'll ask the question tomorrow mate but expect it to be next Saturday
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 4:32 pm

I must say.....that NPE team are a good looking bunch.....Mainlu that wilksy lad....his bum chin looks brill! Reminds me of John Travolta....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 4:46 pm

as long as theres no bum fluff in his dimple.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 5:03 pm

Ha....didnt see any fluff hellboy
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 5:24 pm

It fell out after sneezing listen to all marks bull s"!t at the bar ;-)
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 5:27 pm

Can't believe we won the league only loosing 1 game and only dropping 7 points all year and Morley completely ripped us apart biggin up hotshots then called us up for the trophy! None of us wanted to go up lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 5:30 pm

Pretty Boy wrote:
U will have to wait a little longer than a couple of years Widds....we aint planning on letting go for a good number of years yet lol

fair play lol

anyway, the highest of fives for topping the best Sunday league in leicestershire
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 6:17 pm

WILKSY wrote:
Can't believe we won the league only loosing 1 game and only dropping 7 points all year and Morley completely ripped us apart biggin up hotshots then called us up for the trophy! None of us wanted to go up lol

What was said? We didn't hear as we just collected ours & had a pic taken! He seemed to slate div6 in general
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 6:58 pm

Div 6 got ripped, and u guys got a couple of good comments! Reminded us that we never beat u guys, then called us up! Our lads all looked at me as if to say ur going up on ur own lol! Arwell, was quite funny really, hope the pictures ain't too bad as had too much to drink last night and looked rough today
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 7:57 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Will it be alright if i sit next to Katie today?...(y)...you wont get too jealous will you?
I left a seat empty next to me.......
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 12:38 am

Lol he said no team in div six where any good and the place pissed themselves. Well I think hotshots are a dam good side and would beat most teams on there day and I as NPE player would be happy to have a crack at any team with a full side.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 9:35 am

Ha ha.....that was funny as
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 10:41 am

Wot did he say? Struggling to hear him as he held the mic 3 miles from his mouth!!!??
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 10:47 am

Haha let's face it we are all poor, morley said so!!! Microphone check!
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 10:56 am

Morley knows best!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 11:56 am

did anyone actually go to the meal this year?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Presentation Event
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next