Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

NRI v Reem Team

Go down 
+11
hotshot66
Beef
littlebigman
manager
B-Reem
BigTimeCharlie
Hellboy
Widds
gattuso
THE MAGICIAN
g72
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tubby NRI

Tubby NRI

NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 6:40 pm

Reem Team will give us a very good game I'm certain. If we are to win the league this season then it is a must win game for us. If Reem Team get a a win or draw then I think they've got the quality to win the league comfortably. Should be a good game. The team I seen them put out last Sunday was very much changed from the team we played midweek at Aylestone Park, so we'll have to see what we come up against. Never the less..... we concentrate on our own game and believe we can win if we play well. Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 7:21 pm

One way or another its the loaded dog after for our first end of season do
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 10:01 pm

Win or lose we are going for a booze.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 11:48 pm

Yes we are my friend!
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 8:44 am

Good luck to both teams today, hope its a cracker and look forward to reports from Widds, The Magician and B Reem etc
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 12:44 pm

Clean sheet for the one and only widds, the magic worked again, and b reem d reem, my word how do they do it? NRI are so much better than Reem, and today just proves it, i could kick myself now, i wish i had gone to watch this spectacle and ass whooping, still as long as the result was the right one.........whoop whoop.....
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 12:52 pm

I love my boys!
Well played reem, decent bunch of lads really, poor time keepers tho lol. To the pub! Buzzing. Promotion secured
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 2:42 pm

Widds wrote:
I love my boys!
Well played reem, decent bunch of lads really, poor time keepers tho lol. To the pub! Buzzing. Promotion secured

Congrats NRI nice 3 nil win over the reem! Makes reems game on weds nite v saff a little interesting!! NRI for the prem too next season I think.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 3:09 pm

Cheers mate. If we win this division you can put us in the blue square lol
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 5:45 pm

Widds wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
NRI TO WIN!!!

that's the shizzle!

Never in any danger today!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
B-Reem

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 7:14 pm

Why is everyone getting excited, the ref did us over, NRI were lucky, saff lounge Will not be lucky. Chatted with the lads today and win on Wednesday Will sort the league. Saff are an average team at best, they were lucky in the cup
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 7:35 pm

B-Reem wrote:
Why is everyone getting excited, the ref did us over, NRI were lucky, saff lounge Will not be lucky. Chatted with the lads today and win on Wednesday Will sort the league. Saff are an average team at best, they were lucky in the cup
you sound like dalgleish,the ref this,ref that,you got stuffed today,get over it and move on
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 7:39 pm

B-Reem wrote:

Ref was average game but was consistent and didn't do you over. Coming from a neutral bystander.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 8:21 pm

B-Reem wrote:
Widds wrote:
**obviously i dont mean the last sentance, i would take three points even if it was because Reem Team could only get seven players to turn up!!!

Still beat you lot

Ooops dont get too excited, you lost today didn't you?....mmmwwwwaaaaahhhaaahhhaaahhhaaaaaaaa...........oooh forgot, it was the refs fault again, deary me not the same old lame old excuse again and again and again?????poor losers always blame somebody else, get used to it, you're on a downward spiral from now on, things are looking up....quadruple???????hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
B-Reem wrote:

Ref was average game but was consistent and didn't do you over. Coming from a neutral bystander.

I actually thought the ref gave more to Reem throughout the first 60 mins or so, and a lot of tackles that i thought should have been pulled back weren't.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 2:39 pm

You wouldn't think so, reading what one of them put on here yesterday, anyone would have thought the world had ended, oh the tears that were cried again, boo hoo......same old, same old poor excuses, dont like to see anyone be a poor loser, take it like a man on the chin, and get that upper lip stiffened.
Back to top Go down
B-Reem

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 5:10 pm

nri r a decent side,worked hard for the game.
Strong across the middle with 2 good wingers and the tall coloured lad in centre mid, altho he carried the podgy centre mid partner that looks like an ice road trucker. Solid at the back and the tall lad up front was quality

Stand by what i said earlier, Saff got lucky against us, keeper kept them in it, Saff to get owned 5-1.
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 5:17 pm

B-Reem wrote:
Strong across the middle with 2 good wingers and the tall coloured lad in centre mid, altho he carried the podgy centre mid partner that looks like an ice road trucker. Solid at the back and the tall lad up front was quality

Stand by what i said earlier, Saff got lucky against us, keeper kept them in it, Saff to get owned 5-1.

I predict about 10+ as heard saff are struggling for a team weds night! May go watch as it could well be a st. Marks scoreline from Sunday :s
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 9:15 pm

Who do you play for G72? You have an interest in the div 3 title??

B-Reem - that would be Earl the midfielder who is class....the other centre mid is Mark and he is a good little player to be fair
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 10:04 pm

Widds wrote:
Who do you play for G72? You have an interest in the div 3 title??

B-Reem - that would be Earl the midfielder who is class....the other centre mid is Mark and he is a good little player to be fair

Don't play much now but have an interest in my old teams in the prem, div 3 and div 5 that's why I usually write up on those divisions! Have played against some of the Nri boys when they played for NWMC etc that's why I would prefer your lot to win! Don't really know much about reem, I used to play for huncote on sats so know a few of those lads, saff lads I've played against in various teams, a couple of the wigston boys used to play in my old team etc so Div 3 is a little closer to the heart for me lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 10:26 pm

Widds wrote:
I love my boys!

This is how Gary Glitter got caught.....
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 10:53 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
I love my boys!

I think widds looks a bit like Gary Glitter,have they ever been seen in the same room?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 11:17 pm

B-Reem wrote:

Laughing Laughing what on earth does an ice road trucker look like?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 6:18 am

littlebigman wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
I love my boys!

I think widds looks a bit like Gary Glitter

Razz now thats gunna last me all day......sorry widds...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 8:13 am

Beef wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Beef wrote:

HAHA..... Reem cant play no? But havent been beat in the league since the opening game, and are gonna win the league. Funny That.

Beef, which one are you mate ?

Goalkeeper

He's the shortest in the shower Malc............
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 2:31 pm

Hellboy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
I love my boys!

Cheeky feckers!!

Wanna be in my gang? No
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 2:35 pm

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
I love my boys!

Cheeky feckers!!

Wanna be in my gang? No

I hear Nri will be changing the team name next season.............. Gary Glitters U16s lol!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 3:24 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
I love my boys!

Cheeky feckers!!

Wanna be in my gang? No

I hear Nri will be changing the team name next season.............. Gary Glitters U16s lol!

The last fancy dress party i went to, widds turned up in a Gary Glitter outfit....
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 3:40 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
I love my boys!

Cheeky feckers!!

Wanna be in my gang? No

Under 16 stone!! After a close season of intense curry and sweating for half our unfit team!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NRI v Reem Team
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2