Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

double transfer bonanza

Go down 
+7
BEES KNEES
Jenko
Hellboy
Polska legend II
topgun
Widds
BULLIT
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BULLIT

double transfer bonanza Empty
PostSubject: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:10 pm

mark calderhead and dave hill. oh an can play every week dezza lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 10:54 pm

any clue as to which team they have signed for? Any good? Positions? Spill the details!
Back to top Go down
topgun

topgun

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 12:35 am

Check transfers widds!! Think bullit giving himself away lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:38 am

Dme
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:42 am

job done, cheers Gents, will see how good they are next weekend then.......
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 8:44 am

Widds wrote:
any clue as to which team they have signed for? Any good? Positions? Spill the details!
no good m8, jus 2 fat m8s wanting 2 try an play agen as getting 2 cold to stand an watch! c ya nxt wk then if thats the fixture.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 12:14 pm

Haha sounds like half of our team! see u then bud
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 12:24 pm

Chris love is too good for div 3, still, if thats where your mates are and all that crap. cat
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:05 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Chris love is too good for div 3, still, if thats where your mates are and all that crap. cat
haha chris love to good for div 3? now i no u no nothing about football lol. like i say all jus m8s who all jus joined up this season to giv it go an get out on the smash after footy. nothing to serious as like u sed wow wee only div 3 helly!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:45 pm

So sorry mr bullsh##, technically div 4, seeing as there is the premier you thick fool, you dont know nothing about me, i am like the bobby robson of football, what i dont know about football you could fit on a micro nano spec. can you hear me down theeeeeere in that dark pit they call div 3.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:04 pm

Any need to abuse division 3 helly? I currently play in div 3 after strange goings on in the 'premier' division
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:05 pm

the lower divisions seem more competitive to me!!
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:06 pm

Jenko wrote:
Any need to abuse division 3 helly? I currently play in div 3 after strange goings on in the 'premier' division

Div 7 for me!! Very Happy top to bottom!! haha
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:08 pm

i was saying to another player only at the weekend that all the divisions this year seemed very competitive and strong. think the prem is always a bit different in itself, because whilst you can have 4 or 5 teams in with a shout of winning the lower divisions, the same cannot be said of the prem
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:09 pm

just giving this forum a reeboot, and its working wonders.

good luck jenko, no matter what division yurrin.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:13 pm

I would much rather play in the prem but some strange decision to say the least have not made it possible! But they will see if that was a good or bad decision later in the season

I will be trying my best to push the kaffir up the division 3 table and hopefully be there or there abouts
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:14 pm

Hellboy wrote:

is that a phrase for stirring it up? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:15 pm

id rather have a few teams in with a shout not jus 1 team that pi55es it!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:33 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Iv'e had the order from the powers above.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:45 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

I didnt think there was any powers above you?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 5:30 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:

fair point but 1 team pi55es it because of 1 reason they do it properly week in week out. you can have a good squad yet dont get the results if you dont put the work in. advance win it the majority of the time because they work for each other they ALL put in the effort and theres no arguing amongst themselves. if anyone is to knock them from their perch then i would suggest take a leaf out of their book.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 5:40 pm

I had a text from our captain today, he won the Alliance Prem a number of years ago, but is absolutely loving div 3, his exact words 'love how competitive each game is'....

Play with your mates, and if its below your 'standard' then thats fine, either you drag your team up through the divisions which is an achievement, or, you win nothing, in which case you truly are just playing with your mates....only ever an issue if you constantly jump ship season to season to try and pot hunt....if Chris Love is as good as suggested above, as long as he doesnt just chip at the end of the season then fair play to him for slumming it with us down in Div 3....

Hellboy - you tool!!! Wink I love you
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 6:07 pm

Widds wrote:
I had a text from our captain today, he won the Alliance Prem a number of years ago, but is absolutely loving div 3, his exact words 'love how competitive each game is'....

Play with your mates, and if its below your 'standard' then thats fine, either you drag your team up through the divisions which is an achievement, or, you win nothing, in which case you truly are just playing with your mates....only ever an issue if you constantly jump ship season to season to try and pot hunt....if Chris Love is as good as suggested above, as long as he doesnt just chip at the end of the season then fair play to him for slumming it with us down in Div 3....

division 3 is a good standard aswell lets not forget to mention that too
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 6:28 pm

division three's a very very rendeer good standard
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 6:42 pm

Hellboy wrote:
division three's a very very rendeer good standard

Better.....bettttterrrrr......i knew you hadnt lost leave of your senses about div 3!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:27 pm

Jenko wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

I didnt think there was any powers above you?

very good. the moderators have a busy enough job weeding out the offensive posts without requesting a stir up!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:28 pm

greeeedy wrote:
KAJI-MACHINE wrote:

fair point but 1 team pi55es it because of 1 reason they do it properly week in week out. you can have a good squad yet dont get the results if you dont put the work in. advance win it the majority of the time because they work for each other they ALL put in the effort and theres no arguing amongst themselves. if anyone is to knock them from their perch then i would suggest take a leaf out of their book.

advance have been knocked off their perch a few times (prem sports, oadby utd, scrappy garage etc.) but it's how they keep bouncing back which is the amazing and admirable thing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:29 pm

Widds wrote:

who is your skipper these days? is it an ilnicki who will lead by example, on and off (especially off) the pitch Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 8:20 pm

Hellboy wrote:
So sorry mr bullsh##, technically div 4, seeing as there is the premier you thick fool, you dont know nothing about me, i am like the bobby robson of football, what i dont know about football you could fit on a micro nano spec. can you hear me down theeeeeere in that dark pit they call div 3.
you have really hurt my feelings now, could you send me box tissues hellboy Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 8:58 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:

who is your skipper these days? is it an ilnicki who will lead by example, on and off (especially off) the pitch Laughing Laughing

It is actually, Andy Ilnicki is our captain.....closely followed by Earl Murray....
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 9:19 am

Hellboy wrote:

Chris Love who played for Wigston Ressies????
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 9:50 am

Stroller wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Chris Love who played for Wigston Ressies????

Thats the one. Good player
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 9:55 am

Granted, but deserving of the fuss over playing Div 3???????
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 10:30 am

BULLIT wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
you have really hurt my feelings now, could you send me box tissues hellboy Crying or Very sad

got some used ones but they are a bit stuck together, they are free though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: double transfer bonanza   double transfer bonanza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

double transfer bonanza
Page 1 of 1