Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
BigTimeCharlie
THE WATCHER
Dodgy
BOSSMAN
Giggsisgod
dezza
10 posters
AuthorMessage
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 1:43 pm

Saffron lounge bar are today pleased to anounce the signings of dean edwards,lee barret and ross clafferty!!!!!!! Things are looking up.........with more to come!!!!
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 1:50 pm

Whoo!!!!!!! 3 great signings for us, team can only improve now and as a brucie bonus they all pay subs!!!
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 1:56 pm

dezza wrote:
Saffron lounge bar are today pleased to anounce the signings of dean edwards,lee barret and ross clafferty!!!!!!! Things are looking up.........with more to come!!!!

Hopefully three footballers and who can play football and not try to kick the poor out of everyone.

Claff is a great signing, some one who can play football in any position.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 2:49 pm

BOSSMAN wrote:
dezza wrote:

Hopefully three footballers and who can play football and not try to kick the poor out of everyone.

Definitely 3 footballers although lee barret is known for the odd "strong" challenge but hey what's good enough for kirby muxloes midfield is good enough for us!! Dean edwards is one of if not the best centre back in the league and with regards to ross personally I haven't ever seen him play but I'm told he's a quality player!!!
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 3:12 pm

dezza wrote:
BOSSMAN wrote:
dezza wrote:

Definitely 3 footballers although lee barret is known for the odd "strong" challenge but hey what's good enough for kirby muxloes midfield is good enough for us!! Dean edwards is one of if not the best centre back in the league and with regards to ross personally I haven't ever seen him play but I'm told he's a quality player!!!

Has Lee binned playing for WCB then or just gonna help you out

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 3:17 pm

Dodgy wrote:
dezza wrote:
BOSSMAN wrote:
dezza wrote:

Has Lee binned playing for WCB then or just gonna help you out

He's still playing for car breakers but they rarely have a game in the leicester sunday league as most teams seem to struggle to get a team out against them lol so he might aswell sign for us to help out when he can!! Did louis play for you today?
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 3:29 pm

Yeah Louis came on at half time played well to be fair caused problems, we were 1-0 down after 15 secs, really didnt get going till the second half 2-0 down at half time and could've been more, but couldve took all three points by the end, Wayne got another goal to his name though

Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 3:34 pm

Dodgy wrote:
Yeah Louis came on at half time played well to be fair caused problems, we were 1-0 down after 15 secs, really didnt get going till the second half 2-0 down at half time and could've been more, but couldve took all three points by the end, Wayne got another goal to his name though

Every team has a bad day at the office some days though hey!! Louis will do well for you once he's settled in, just don't let him become greedy though haha
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 3:37 pm

But we cant afford to many of them already 5 points behind Premier Sports, fair play to Sparta though a good team all round and will cause plenty of problems for others if they can keep this side out week in week out

Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 3:39 pm

I'm sure you'll pull them points back when you play them plus they are bound to drop some points along the way!!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 4:37 pm

dezza wrote:

best not to play them in the billy walton save them for the league lol!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 4:08 pm

add tom hill to that
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 4:20 pm

How many times a year are they going to play though? All well and good if they're going to be there every week...
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 4:31 pm

they were this bloody week though! good performance from Hill and Barrett
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 4:56 pm

BigTimeCharlie wrote:
How many times a year are they going to play though? All well and good if they're going to be there every week...

Valid point and we know they aren't going to be here all the time as their commitment is to car breakers however on a day like today when we were initially struggling for players and breakers didn't have a game they were very useful to call upon what side in our position wouldn't sign them on as back up?? Don't act like superstars either lee started today but tom was sub and only came on for last 25 mins and got a hat trick!!!

In this day when players seem to be more unreliable than ever it makes sense to have this quality of player signed on so they are able to help us out!!
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 5:00 pm

Fair shout.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 6:53 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
they were this bloody week though! good performance from Hill and Barrett

theres the cue for a pothunter joke... Wink
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 8:03 pm

bet that cost u few quid 2 play them saff, they deffo aint playing 4 free trust me! giggs god await ur comment? lol
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 8:07 pm

dezza wrote:
add tom hill to that
ok having them playing wen they aint got a game, wot happens nxt wk wen they go bck 2 wcb 2 get paid? feel sorry 4 lads who turn up wk in wk out then put on bench, i wud not accept that as manager!!!
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 8:59 pm

as your not manager mr bullit and i know who you are i look forward to a pint with you when we play you . congratulations on the two today young man Laughing big shout to all the saff lads well done today boys cheers
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:03 pm

BULLIT wrote:
dezza wrote:
add tom hill to that
ok having them playing wen they aint got a game, wot happens nxt wk wen they go bck 2 wcb 2 get paid? feel sorry 4 lads who turn up wk in wk out then put on bench, i wud not accept that as manager!!!

If, as saff have said, they came down because they were short of players, then it hardly matters
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:03 pm

ginner wrote:
as your not manager mr bullit and i know who you are i look fiorward to a pint with you when we play you . congratulations on the two today young man Laughing big shout to all the saff lads well done today boys cheers
ta m8 an not so young anymore, an very looking forward 2 the game m8 an having a pint after. top man,,, an who sed i wasent on the management team m8? u no me lol
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:10 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
dezza wrote:
add tom hill to that

If, as saff have said, they came down because they were short of players, then it hardly matters

we had 12 to start with mark then we had the call to say wcb had no game lee had signed a few weeks ago and tommy as you know today .
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:14 pm

[quote="BULLIT"]
ginner wrote:
as your not manager mr bullit and i know who you are i look fiorward to a pint with you when we play you . congratulations on the two today young man Laughing big shout to all the saff lads well done today boys cheers
ta m8 an not so young anymore, an very looking forward 2 the game m8 an having a pint after. top man,,, an who sed i wasent on the management team m8? u no me lol

ha ha ha bring your wallet this time its an all dayer Cool
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:14 pm

very good players, shame cant get um every wk thou, love tom as managed him, made him player he is 2day by listening 2 me lol, gud lads u got down there, espesially neville bros hehe
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Fair play, pretty good players 2 call on!
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:16 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Fair play, pretty good players 2 call on!
not many polska prob 2 best u can get 2 be honest
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:19 pm

Certainly changed the 2nd half. Never kept up with the pace of the game after that
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:24 pm

both 2 good 2 playing against div 2 side, both fit an get paid sats an train every wk, makes big difference!!! top lads an gud m8s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tripple transfer bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1