Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Suspensions

Go down 
+17
Sparta3
topgun
freeagent86
Stroller
Hellboy
Giggsisgod
bretty1
Jim royle
sgoodman
Skeems
THE MAGICIAN
Duane
Aussie Owl
Polska legend II
BigTimeCharlie
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Widds
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Suspensions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 6:51 pm

polska..i would like to think i wouldnt let it get that far after 3 or 4 on same player,,,,,,and its all about if the referee deems someone shouting for f**ks sake is abusive or offensive,,,,,its not about swearing now its about abuse and offence,,,,

as for ten yards for dissent, it was only an experiment and deemed not needed as it was a disadvantage sometimes to the free kick taker who maybe is good from 30 yards but then has to try from 20 yards,,,,
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 9:04 pm

perhaps the yardage should have been optional then? offered to the free kick taker? I think that whilst football can often be innovative, sometimes its also a little arrogant and needs to realise that society has changed and football needs to adapt....
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 10:49 pm

agree with you widds ask the taker do you want to go forward for up to ten yards, or the edge of but not into the penalty area,,
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 6:08 am

you still sitting in that hotel lobby?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 6:16 am

All refs should be equipped with cattle prods, zapp em a few times, do away with the red and yellow cards....we're too soft these days.

or one of those things that bloke uses in the film-no country for old men.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 7:55 am

littlebigman wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Also....

If someone called me a f######g cheat, especially someone that probably just got out of bed still peeeeeeed up from the night before with spots all over his face, thinking he is it, it would also have a lot to do with what kind of mood i was in, perhaps one day i might laugh and another day i might be offended, be impartial, or i might come over to you and lamp you one once or twice, and therefore no one knows whats going to happen till on the day.

good topic Widds.

have you seen how many refs are on the suspension list? it's a long one...
I can't spot any Refs on the list are your eyes playing you up again!!!!

I was being ironic!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 7:57 am

Hellboy wrote:
All refs should be equipped with cattle prods, zapp em a few times, do away with the red and yellow cards....we're too soft these days.

or one of those things that bloke uses in the film-no country for old men.

Or a magnum?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 7:59 am

man in black wrote:
polska..i would like to think i wouldnt let it get that far after 3 or 4 on same player,,,,,,and its all about if the referee deems someone shouting for f**ks sake is abusive or offensive,,,,,its not about swearing now its about abuse and offence,,,,

as for ten yards for dissent, it was only an experiment and deemed not needed as it was a disadvantage sometimes to the free kick taker who maybe is good from 30 yards but then has to try from 20 yards,,,,

Fair answer clive. Just a shame this sensible approach was not taken during the game in question!
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 9:08 am

Polska legend II wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Also....

If someone called me a f######g cheat, especially someone that probably just got out of bed still peeeeeeed up from the night before with spots all over his face, thinking he is it, it would also have a lot to do with what kind of mood i was in, perhaps one day i might laugh and another day i might be offended, be impartial, or i might come over to you and lamp you one once or twice, and therefore no one knows whats going to happen till on the day.

good topic Widds.

have you seen how many refs are on the suspension list? it's a long one...
I can't spot any Refs on the list are your eyes playing you up again!!!!

I was being ironic!
Sorry so was i !!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 9:15 am

oh the irony!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 9:36 am

santa bounce we need to iron out all these ironies, as long as its a woman that does the ironing.

I know, thats crap.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 12:50 pm

we'll let you off. it is friday after all
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 1:07 pm

bloody hell its like an alanis morrissette concert in here!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 2:13 pm

Widds wrote:
bloody hell its like an alanis morrissette concert in here!

You oughta know...dont choke on those jagged pills....i'm just off to remove a black fly from my chardonnay.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 2:28 pm

anyway, about suspensions Laughing
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 12:25 pm

against superfly we had a player sent off for 2 bookable offences in the 1st 20 minutes, even the superfly team didnt know why he was booked the 1st time, as he walked off our manager looked at him and the player mouthed to the manager its a flipping joke, the ref sent a report in stating that the words were directed at him and now he has received an extra 2 game ban, his fine has doubled to £70 and we have got an extra 6 points on our discipline, now i am quite sure that there is a vendetta stemming from our county cup final last season, there just isnt any other explanation for it, it is happening far too often to be a coincidence
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 4:01 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

against superfly we had a player sent off for 2 bookable offences in the 1st 20 minutes, even the superfly team didnt know why he was booked the 1st time, as he walked off our manager looked at him and the player mouthed to the manager its a flipping joke, the ref sent a report in stating that the words were directed at him and now he has received an extra 2 game ban, his fine has doubled to £70 and we have got an extra 6 points on our discipline, now i am quite sure that there is a vendetta stemming from our county cup final last season, there just isnt any other explanation for it, it is happening far too often to be a coincidence
A vendetta do you honestly think that people at County FA sit down and say lets start a vendetta? Why would the Ref report something that wasn't aimed at him/her? i bet he made it up and the sent off player didn't say anything? yes of course he didn't!!!!
Perhaps the coincidence has a bit to do with your teams behaviour?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 5:20 pm

Hear what rocket is saying but it is highly possible the ref would have no idea what went on at the final (I don't!) So if the ref sent a report in the county would only be going on what he has written
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 7:27 pm

littlebigman wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

A vendetta do you honestly think that people at County FA sit down and say lets start a vendetta? Why would the Ref report something that wasn't aimed at him/her? i bet he made it up and the sent off player didn't say anything? yes of course he didn't!!!!
Perhaps the coincidence has a bit to do with your teams behaviour?

the only bad behaviour on the pitch came from a referee who couldnt understand english very well, the opposition didnt know what the 1st booking was for as they have already stated and we certainly still dont, as for the county f.a, yes i do believe that they turn against football clubs and as far as im concerned it all stems from having a lot of charges dropped at a county cup final, you can think what you like littlebigman but the fact is you wasnt there and if you were you might understand, £70 fine for no reason, 6 discipline points for no reason, a 3 game ban for no reason, the system sucks, WE ONLY JUST WENT OVER 25 POINTS FOR THE WHOLE OF LAST SEASON, we are about there already, i know exactly what i am seeing everyweek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspensions   Suspensions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspensions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3