Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2

Go down 
+11
Widds
Aussie Owl
Capello
BEES KNEES
Gordon
Joey Barton
Sparky
PEEWEE
greeeedy
Polska legend II
THE MAGICIAN
15 posters
AuthorMessage
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 11:15 am

Just want to wish all Alliance league teams the best of luck in your respective County Cups this sunday.

We NRI have our work cut out playing against Birstall Stamford with a depleted team but we will give it our best shot, if we play like last sunday under the same circumstances then i'm sure we will give ourselves a chance of progressing.

Good luck Alliance league !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 12:15 pm

and good luck to you as well sir
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 1:38 pm

and you too malc.
we got half moon or somebody aint got the foggiest about them tho. either way the way we're playing at the minute we're as good as out lol! suppose the only good thing is we're at home mowmacre is a funny old place especially if hoskins are at home too
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 1:40 pm

greeeedy wrote:
and you too malc.
we got half moon or somebody aint got the foggiest about them tho. either way the way we're playing at the minute we're as good as out lol! suppose the only good thing is we're at home mowmacre is a funny old place especially if hoskins are at home too

Surely all you boys need is a kick start and what better way than a cup game?? we all know how well you can play when your on your game, good luck to all the alliance teams, including ourselves against saff Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

Quote :
we all know how well you can play when your on your game,

cheers peewee but im crap and dont play because of that Razz Razz

p.s i know what you meant really
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 7:32 pm

Thorpe Astley at home for us, i believe they are the holders. We got a few missing but we are in decent form at the mo and long may it continue !
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 9:59 pm

Sparky wrote:
Thorpe Astley at home for us, i believe they are the holders. We got a few missing but we are in decent form at the mo and long may it continue !

No doubt about it, home win.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 11:24 pm

Sparky wrote:

Thorpe Astley were eliminated by Niffy Rangers A in Round 2 last season
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 11:26 pm

Half Moon are a Melton Sunday side. Unbeaten this season and defeated last season's champions Real Ale Madrid 4-3 last week

http://www.leaguewebsite.co.uk/meltondistrictsfl/LeagueNews
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 12:05 pm

Sparky wrote:

good luck to you gate boys! your in very good form!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 12:19 pm

Thorpe astley are a good team. Set up by a mate of mine a couple of years ago. He has now got some decent players capable of playing div3 easily in the alliance but good luck gate hangs well representing the best league in leicestershire
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 12:34 pm

If the gate get their best team out they will trouce Thorpe Astley, they aint nothing special from what i have seen?!?! i also have to disagree with capello though about them having players capable of playing div 3 alliance?? div 4 alliance is about div 1 standard of the hinckley sunday league, i played for Ellis Park in the Hinckley prem a few seasons ago and to be fair the standard wasnt that great compared to Alliance 2 and 3, just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 12:38 pm

PEEWEE wrote:
If the gate get their best team out they will trouce Thorpe Astley, they aint nothing special from what i have seen?!?! i also have to disagree with capello though about them having players capable of playing div 3 alliance?? div 4 alliance is about div 1 standard of the hinckley sunday league, i played for Ellis Park in the Hinckley prem a few seasons ago and to be fair the standard wasnt that great compared to Alliance 2 and 3, just my opinion.

i agree the gate gaves us a beatin couple weeks ago we dint play our best but cant take it away frm the gate they carved us at times!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 12:51 pm

I said they have PLAYERS capable of plying div 3 EASILY not a team that can... I know about 10 of tge lads tgat play for ellis park at the minute.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 2:14 pm

The only good play at thorpe astley is Khyle Wesson!!
Played them twice, beat them twice... Once by 5 goals!!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 5:59 pm

Capello wrote:
Thorpe astley are a good team. Set up by a mate of mine a couple of years ago. He has now got some decent players capable of playing div3 easily in the alliance but good luck gate hangs well representing the best league in leicestershire
Pity they did not join us - they enquired and decided the Hinckley League was the best for them
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 6:09 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:
Capello wrote:
Pity they did not join us - they enquired and decided the Hinckley League was the best for them

They did tell me that they considered the alliance but only decided the hinckley league so they could win something, which they successful did.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 6:53 pm

greeeedy wrote:
and you too malc.

Half Moon are a very decent outfit bud....best of luck.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 6:54 pm

Half Moon is a rather cool name too. Second only to Superfly.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 2:56 pm

Gordon wrote:
Half Moon are a Melton Sunday side. Unbeaten this season and defeated last season's champions Real Ale Madrid 4-3 last week

http://www.leaguewebsite.co.uk/meltondistrictsfl/LeagueNews

looks like we have our work cut out then but if we get a full side there which i am hoping for it should be a good close game
Back to top Go down
frank

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 3:14 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
PEEWEE wrote:

i agree the gate gaves us a beatin couple weeks ago we dint play our best but cant take it away frm the gate they carved us at times!

Well either the gate had players missing or there I an overinflated opinion of the alliance as thorpe ran out a very comfortable 5-2 win!!!

Cheers to mark and the boys for the game though and all the best in the elite of Sunday football leagues.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 3:33 pm

As i said thorpe astley are a decent team... Gate hangs well thought they had it won by turning up perhaps
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 3:43 pm

Spoke to the gate manager and they were missing 4 key players today, i dont play for them, nor do i have anything against thorpe astley, i would say though had the gate had a full strength squad it probably would have been different.
Back to top Go down
frank

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 3:47 pm

Guess we will never know now will we? Although I'm sure the next time we come up against the might of an alliance team we will be put firmly to the sword! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 4:15 pm

Gate hangs well lost with the team they had out.. Thorpe astley could only beat the team that turn up. I dont like arrogance especially when your playing mickey mouse football.
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 5:30 pm

frank wrote:
Guess we will never know now will we? Although I'm sure the next time we come up against the might of an alliance team we will be put firmly to the sword! Rolling Eyes

Has your really good league not got a website for you to be posting on? Put your trumpet away and find somewhere else to post...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 5:52 pm

frank wrote:

Makes a change from using the love sword as if it's a piece of gym equipment to strengthen the forearms.
Back to top Go down
frank

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 5:53 pm

Not as good as this one. I must say it is spectacular, you really are the envy of every Sunday football league in the country........... Maybe even the world!!!
Back to top Go down
frank

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 5:59 pm

Hellboy wrote:
frank wrote:

Makes a change from using the love sword as if it's a piece of gym equipment to strengthen the forearms.

You must be the house comedian! My oh my this alliance league really does have it all!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 7:17 pm

frank wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
frank wrote:

You must be the house comedian! My oh my this alliance league really does have it all!!

No ####er else'll blow his trumpet for him, still we all know whats going to happen to the mighty Thorpe Astley, he'll be eating his own trumpet eventually, never come on and big yourself up too much, still it''ll give me a good laugh when they get knocked out. Razz
Back to top Go down
frank

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 7:25 pm

And may I ask where I have "bigged Thorpe astley up"???
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 8:03 pm

Capello wrote:
Gate hangs well lost with the team they had out.. Thorpe astley could only beat the team that turn up. I dont like arrogance especially when your playing mickey mouse football.

Arrogance?? read the previous post and you will see i put "in my opinion" nothing arrogant about it?? as for thorpe astley only being able to beat the team in front of them...your exactly right, but again your little friend frank had commented saying the gate must have been missing players, i answered his comment.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 8:10 pm

Does not matter who was missing, we were well beaten by a good side. And we certainly didnt underestimate them.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 8:16 pm

Looks like more than one of us has detected a tad of sarcasm in their posts, we're pretty good at that on here, the best website on this planet, funny how all the outsiders want to come on it, most of us will stick together on here, one big happy family. So where can we find their forum to have a nose round?
Back to top Go down
frank

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 8:49 pm

No idea but if you find it be a poppet and let me know would you.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 9:03 pm

www.wedontexist.com
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 5:52 am

frank wrote:
No idea but if you find it be a poppet and let me know would you.

I sure will my little western athletic ass friend.
Back to top Go down
frank

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 6:50 am

Thanks you big red hunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTY CUP ROUND 2   COUNTY CUP ROUND 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COUNTY CUP ROUND 2
Page 1 of 1