Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Next round of the county cups

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Next round of the county cups Empty
PostSubject: Next round of the county cups   Next round of the county cups Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 7:38 pm

Just wondering if a date had been set on round 3 fixtures to be played in the county cup? Before or after Xmas?

Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Next round of the county cups   Next round of the county cups Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 8:52 pm

County FA say they should be published by the 16th Nov

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Next round of the county cups   Next round of the county cups Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 8:58 pm

Shweeeet cheers mate!
Any news on date to be played on though?
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Next round of the county cups   Next round of the county cups Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 10:27 pm

2nd December I believe... And dont quote me on this but a 'draw' was on the site last week and if it was correct then you have Royalist at home and we have CFA away :/
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Next round of the county cups   Next round of the county cups Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 10:30 pm

From memory pretty much first week of every month sees next rounds played. Which would figure as qfinals are definitely always in Jan
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Next round of the county cups   Next round of the county cups Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 7:02 am

whiteeagles wrote:
2nd December I believe... And dont quote me on this but a 'draw' was on the site last week and if it was correct then you have Royalist at home and we have CFA away :/

Royalist? Oh bugger! 1 team I wanted to avoid! Sad
Ooo CFA would be a tricky tie pal!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Next round of the county cups   Next round of the county cups Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 11:08 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

Royalist? Oh bugger! 1 team I wanted to avoid! Sad
Ooo CFA would be a tricky tie pal!
I might be wrong but a draw was definitely up last Wednesday for quite a while and then it was taken down... hopefully they give us another draw as we'd like to avoid Alliance teams!

CFA will be tough, watched them on Sunday (after watching some of your game!), very young energetic side with flair up top and some good athletes at the back, they certainly have their flaws though.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Next round of the county cups   Next round of the county cups Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 12:31 pm

you will do well to avoid Alliance teams before long!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Next round of the county cups   Next round of the county cups Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 12:49 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
you will do well to avoid Alliance teams before long!
Preferrably in the final though Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Next round of the county cups   Next round of the county cups Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 1:36 pm

have it on good authority that it Will be published end of this week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next round of the county cups   Next round of the county cups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next round of the county cups
Page 1 of 1