Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County Cup Round 3

Go down 
+13
OadbyAthletic
Gordon
Widds
oily
Hairy Hebrew!
Lks9
whiteeagles
Fishandchips
spartamoshdock
Paul Daniels
FC POCHIN
dezza
Skeems
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 10:24 am

The draw is up for the Sunday Premier Cup for Round 3

We have Barcabullona who knocked out Oscars

Advance are away at St Matthews Dynamo's who are top of the LSFL whilst Moshdock are away to Creation Builders or Loughborough Saints

I've not checked if other cup draws are up yet
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 10:25 am

Advance should destroy st Matthews dynamos !! They are a poor side
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 10:42 am

yeah agree with that creation v st matthews on the next pitch to us a couple of weeks ago and was'nt impressed with either
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 10:49 am

Isn't jake Duffy signed on for creation builders?
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 10:52 am

S&G Sec wrote:
The draw is up for the Sunday Premier Cup for Round 3

We have Barcabullona who knocked out Oscars

Should be a good game that.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 10:59 am

What are they like?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 11:01 am

When I ran sporting Highcross we played barcabullona and beat them 3-1 I think! Then we got kicked out the cup lol
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 11:03 am

dezza wrote:
Isn't jake Duffy signed on for creation builders?

yeah duffy was playing in that game

Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 11:56 am

So do we know anything more about Creation Builders or Loughborough Saints?

Anyone got any inside info?
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 12:00 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
What are they like?

Their a good side mate and good lads, they'll all go to your boozer after, every single one of them.

Defensively they arn't very strong, but they don't concede many and there defence is pretty tight. Attacking wise they dont score a lot but they have got plenty of goalscorers up top who bang in quite a few goals regularly so watch out.

They play a lot of long ball stuff and like to get from back to front quickly, but what I like about them is they get the ball down and play from the back, a proper footballing side.

Should be a good game as i think your strength is your attack where as their strength is their defence. Penalties written all over it.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 12:06 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:
So do we know anything more about Creation Builders or Loughborough Saints?

Anyone got any inside info?

a friend of mine plays for loughborough they are nothing special and would expect creation to beat them
jake duffy creations best player but i would expect you to beat either
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 12:11 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
S&G Sec wrote:
What are they like?

Their a good side mate and good lads, they'll all go to your boozer after, every single one of them.

Defensively they arn't very strong, but they don't concede many and there defence is pretty tight. Attacking wise they dont score a lot but they have got plenty of goalscorers up top who bang in quite a few goals regularly so watch out.

They play a lot of long ball stuff and like to get from back to front quickly, but what I like about them is they get the ball down and play from the back, a proper footballing side.

Should be a good game as i think your strength is your attack where as their strength is their defence. Penalties written all over it.

haha faf Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 12:52 pm

where are you seeing the draws? The county website still doesn't have the Round 2 results up yet when I look?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 12:52 pm

The draws now been taken off... and nothing for any other cups either...

There was a draw for the Vase up last Wednesday too that was sharply taken down, what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 12:59 pm

Quote :

haha that was a great response, I was reading it thinking, he's contradicting himself here, then the penny dropped.
Back to top Go down
Lks9

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 1:03 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/17/92/20/69/image12.jpg
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 1:08 pm

Quote :

You lazy sod!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 1:10 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Quote :

haha that was a great response, I was reading it thinking, he's contradicting himself here, then the penny dropped.

Ha, but seriously it should be a good game. They'd be about mid table in Alliance Prem I'd of said, a bit like GT and Moshdock sort of level. So yeah, on their day they could beat you.

Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 1:29 pm

Lks9 wrote:
That was the draw that I seen last week.

When did you take that screenshot?
Back to top Go down
Lks9

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 3:43 pm

Took screen shot today.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 8:53 pm

Lks9 wrote:
Took screen shot today.

Thringstone Miners for you boys. Think they beat Red Admiral in the last round! Theres a lad on here from The Admiral, tap him up for the low down, Good luck!

Not happy with The Royalist but oh well here goes!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 9:04 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Lks9 wrote:
Took screen shot today.

Thringstone Miners for you boys. Think they beat Red Admiral in the last round! Theres a lad on here from The Admiral, tap him up for the low down, Good luck!

Agreed, not the greatest of draws! One of yourselves/Royalist and one of us/CFA guaranteed to go out...

All the best to LKS too!

BTW, we played Oadby Athletic on Sunday in a friendly, lost 6-5 but we had much better chances and only had 10 first-teamers, had to call a mate in who hadn't played 11-a-side for 3 years! Definitely beatable and very confident ourselves and you could do them if we have a full squad. Paddy in centre mid for them is their best player by a long way.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 9:07 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Lks9 wrote:
Took screen shot today.

Agreed, not the greatest of draws! One of yourselves/Royalist and one of us/CFA guaranteed to go out...

All the best to LKS too!

BTW, we played Oadby Athletic on Sunday in a friendly, lost 6-5 but we had much better chances and only had 10 first-teamers, had to call a mate in who hadn't played 11-a-side for 3 years! Definitely beatable and very confident ourselves and you could do them if we have a full squad. Paddy in centre mid for them is their best player by a long way.

Cheers for the heads up mate! a mate of a mate of mine runs em so will try get bit more of a low down if it comes to it but Royalist are a good side so will have our fingers crossed in round 3!
How much of our game Sunday did you see?
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 10:00 pm

Tough one for us polska away.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 10:36 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Lks9 wrote:
Took screen shot today.

All the best to LKS too!

Cheers for the heads up mate! a mate of a mate of mine runs em so will try get bit more of a low down if it comes to it but Royalist are a good side so will have our fingers crossed in round 3!
How much of our game Sunday did you see?
Seen about 10/15 minutes after half time, seen what I had to see really! No chance of you losing it from there
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 10:51 pm

We've got fc poplar at home!! Anyone know anything about them?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 11:11 pm

dezza wrote:
We've got fc poplar at home!! Anyone know anything about them?

poor team
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 11:11 pm

you Will put 5 past them
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

County Cup Round 3 Empty

You played them widds?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 11:14 pm

few years ago, and i know of them. Nothing to worry about, i would say Div 2 side in alliance
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 11:17 pm

Ok sound! Who you got?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 10:25 am

The Round 3 draw is on the County website - I will now bring Alliance teams on to the League website
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 10:54 am

Shield...

Reem Team F.C. VS Addies F.C.
Hugglescote United F.C. VS Dead Rabbits F.C.
Webby's Wanderers F.C. VS K.S. Leicester Polska F.C.
Leicester Bharat Towers F.C. or Loughborough Saints F.C. (Reserves) VS Sporting Dynamo F.C. (Reserves)
Fairfield Dynamo F.C. VS Horse F.C.
MDH Knights F.C. VS Barkestone le Vale F.C.
Oakthorpe Athletic F.C. VS Birstall Stamford F.C. (A Team)
Sportsmans F.C. VS Seaton 2012 F.C.

some tough games for the Alliance sides there, anyone from Kilworth or Trinity Foxes got info on Barkestone le vale?
Back to top Go down
OadbyAthletic

OadbyAthletic

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 11:04 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Lks9 wrote:
Took screen shot today.

All the best to LKS too!

We'll look forward to playing you in the final then against your 'full strength' squad Laughing
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 8:35 am

OadbyAthletic wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Lks9 wrote:
Took screen shot today.

All the best to LKS too!

We'll look forward to playing you in the final then against your 'full strength' squad Laughing
Haha long way to go yet! If it's anything like Sunday's match it will be a cracker!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 9:43 am

Bye Bye Reem Team
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 11:07 am

S&G Sec wrote:
Bye Bye Reem Team

i know what you mean, but they only just beat leicester echos last week
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 11:38 am

Reem are as good as anyone when they get their stars out.
Closer game than people think.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 11:56 am

oily wrote:
Reem are as good as anyone when they get their stars out.
Closer game than people think.

I agree with this - when they want to turn up they are more than capable!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 12:14 pm

cant really say bye bye reem... i know alot of the Addies and reem lads will easily be able to wind them up and they will lose there heads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

County Cup Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Round 3   County Cup Round 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County Cup Round 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next