Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County cup draw

Go down 
+28
Joey Barton
Dodgy
News of the World
Snash
dave ash
greeeedy
Gifford
NiffyA
gattuso
Hairy Hebrew!
Aussie Owl
r.cooper9
Skeems
Cobbo
whiteeagles
Sparta3
Stroller
Talbotleftback
mowmacre fc
Paulo
Polska legend II
Hellboy
saff lounge
Widds
Fieldy
THE MAGICIAN
Gordon
LoneRanger38
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

County cup draw - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:08 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
are they the same team that recently lost to Tin Hat Reserves lmao

Do you know who this Tim hat are?

no mate sorry just thought it was a great name lol

lol How embarrassed am I going to be if we lose to Tin hat?

Last edited by Joey Barton on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 4:49 pm

Gordon wrote:
The Bill Walton Draw for Round 1 is on the website

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/League%20Cups/BillyWalton.html

The second round will be drawn when those games are completed.

I am sure James will arrange for the EW Foster Cup and Stokes Cup draw in the near future to enable the Round 1 games to be scheduled.

The Arthur Moore Cup is again conducted initially on a Group basis and the early scheduled games are also on the website

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/League%20Cups/ArthurMoore.html

Do we have a date for the lower league cup draw's yet ?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 3:19 pm

just so everyone is aware the Sunday Shield page is now updated ont he County FA website

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/FixturesAndResults/CountyCups/SundayShield/?js=1&tab=fixtures
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 10:58 pm

does anyone know anything about Edgerton Park, apart from they are a Melton Premier team?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 3:14 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
does anyone know anything about Edgerton Park, apart from they are a Melton Premier team?

another team in the wrong cup JOKE
if your in the prem u should be in prem cup simples
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 4:09 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Agreed!!! Seems crazy that you can have a prem team in lower league county cup....imagine if Ajax aid 'we dont want to be in the Champs League because Barcelona are in it and they are a bit too good for us...can we go in the Europa League' or if the FA decided that Sunderland have no chance of winning the FA Cup so they will go in the Johnston Paint Trophy instead....

Does seem like County have misallocated the teams (based upon history in the county cups)....still, hopefully the Alliance teams will take a clean sweep of the County Cups....definitely the one i want most!!
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 4:44 pm

The fact that only AL Prem and Div 1 sides are ni the "right" competition makes it very hard for AL success
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 4:55 pm

Nri to win the county cup..fact
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 5:18 pm

hope so denty, the session would be immense!
Webbys have a very tough match this weekend, playing against my mates team, they are littered with players earning good dough on saturdays. Hope oily and his lads pull this one off
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 5:30 pm

gattuso wrote:

Really ???
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 5:33 pm

Fishandchips wrote:

Won 1 drew 1......Come on MDH, do em........... bounce
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 6:04 pm

Yes malc really... Depends if u stay Wink
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 12:17 am

Widds wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Agreed!!! Seems crazy that you can have a prem team in lower league county cup....imagine if Ajax aid 'we dont want to be in the Champs League because Barcelona are in it and they are a bit too good for us...can we go in the Europa League' or if the FA decided that Sunderland have no chance of winning the FA Cup so they will go in the Johnston Paint Trophy instead....

Does seem like County have misallocated the teams (based upon history in the county cups)....still, hopefully the Alliance teams will take a clean sweep of the County Cups....definitely the one i want most!!

lol st johnstones paint trophy, exactly tho if its one rule for our league then the exact same rules should apply to every other league in the county seeing as they all come under county fa.
tbh thats what made me even more glad star won it last year against melton.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:36 am

yeah agree their pal think i have said same before. County cup is basically champions league lol gotta support your own-i would even support tommy and saff lounge against other leagues
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:57 am

gattuso wrote:

Couldnt agree more!!! i will be very suprised if nri dont at least make the final, but my money is firmly on nri to win this cup!!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 9:26 am

Fecking typical, just been on the charnwood site and Loughborough Falcons are sitting on top of the Prem with a perfect record!!!

Can we never get an easy draw!! lol
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 9:54 am

It will be tough for all alliance teams this season in county competitions, but we all have to remember that the standard of football in the alliance compared to other leagues is much better, i fancy alliance teams to do well this season, i predict all alliance finals in all county competitions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 12:11 pm

PEEWEE wrote:
It will be tough for all alliance teams this season in county competitions, but we all have to remember that the standard of football in the alliance compared to other leagues is much better, Very Happy

ooh get you...PEEWEE ........the perfectionist. Laughing
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 3:55 pm

Too right helly my little red friend!!!
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 4:03 pm

Widds wrote:
hope so denty, the session would be immense!
Webbys have a very tough match this weekend, playing against my mates team, they are littered with players earning good dough on saturdays. Hope oily and his lads pull this one off

lets hope they get lost on the way.
we will do our best to through who knows?
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 4:36 pm

addis might be a team to watch in our county cup but i would have to fancy nri to do very well
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 4:58 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Fecking typical, just been on the charnwood site and Loughborough Falcons are sitting on top of the Prem with a perfect record!!!

#

I fancy our chances Kev, i might actually be sober this week which is a big change HA
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 11:35 am

saff lounge wrote:
addis might be a team to watch in our county cup but i would have to fancy nri to do very well

addis have a very very good side i know all the lads there and they can all play at a high standard.

Last edited by greeeedy on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 11:36 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

told you kev there a decent side mate play some silky football too lets hope you boys can turn them over tho be a tough game
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 12:34 pm

Just found out that the team Webbys are playing have quite a few of their players missing, and looks like my mate is out as well which is great news. Apparently the replacements are all good players but only about 19-21 years old....sounds like Webbys will have to kick them a bit lol
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 12:46 pm

greeeedy wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

addis have a very very good side i know all the lads there and they can all play at a high standard.

who ash day is playing for
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 12:58 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

who ash day is playing for

they have numerous good players most of em prem standard
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 11:33 am

greeeedy wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

told you kev there a decent side mate play some silky football too lets hope you boys can turn them over tho be a tough game

to be fair id have liked to watch this one but cant get loughborough now im banned from driving so its st oswalds road to see coleman and the boys turn over an impressive foxes Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 11:59 am

greeeedy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

to be fair id have liked to watch this one but cant get loughborough now im banned from driving so its st oswalds road to see coleman and the boys turn over an impressive foxes Wink

You've got more chance of seeing rocking horse sh#t.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: County cup draw   County cup draw - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County cup draw
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3