Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County Cup Draw??

Go down 
+11
scouse1
PaulMcshane
Hellboy
Aussie Owl
Jenko
tysmith c.n.f.c
Fieldy
somalianpirate
Fishandchips
NiffyA
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 1:02 pm

Any ideas on when the draw for the next round of the County Cup is??
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 1:28 pm

County Cup Draw 12:04 PM, Monday, 11 October 10. County Cups
Please find below important information regarding County Cup draws for Round 2 and beyond.The release of fixtures for the County Cup will be as follows:

Round Released

Two Friday 15th October
Three Friday 12th November
Q Final Friday 17th December
S Final Friday 14th January

Once released, the fixtures will be available from the County website and will be sent to clubs via email (if an email address was submitted at affiliation).

Should you not receive a copy of the draw 7 days after the above date, please email info@LeicestershireFA.com

This was on another thread and got the last round right so probably not far off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 1:47 pm

Thanks, can't believe I'm going to have to wait nearly 2 weeks to see who we get but cool.
Back to top Go down
somalianpirate

somalianpirate

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 3:43 pm

Get a job... Or at least a hobby and time will fly by pirat
Back to top Go down
somalianpirate

somalianpirate

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 9:32 pm

Give that man a medal
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 4:42 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Yes please! Just in case we don't get any pots this year! Guessing you are out the cup then mate? Anyone else wants info then send a pm and i Will let you know

As soon as you know then let me know, cheers.

Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 8:11 am

who you fiddling with to get this info you dodgy bugger
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:15 am

Any news on who Countesthorpe Royals have got?
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:26 am

advance couriers Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:53 am

Disclosing details of the County Cup Draw before it has been published is a serious offence. County will take anyone to the cleaners if confidential county information is disclosed. Beware!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 10:01 am

You tell em Dennis, don't let them get away with it, the naughty informants.
Back to top Go down

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 10:30 am

In that case i know nothing.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 10:41 am

You said it young bucky, now do behave, or i'll put you in a death choke.
Back to top Go down

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:23 am

I am just learning! Just happy to have the league holding the NRI hand through this learning process!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:30 am

And putting the dummy back in when it falls out, and patting you on the back when you've got windy poo's.
Back to top Go down

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:49 am

The dummy gets spat out not fall out my friend!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 1:34 pm

Just make sure you ain't the last to spit the biscuit.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 6:28 pm

Assistant Secretary wrote:
Disclosing details of the County Cup Draw before it has been published is a serious offence. County will take anyone to the cleaners if confidential county information is disclosed. Beware!

Why the delay in publishing fixtures Dennis if the draw has already been made

Back to top Go down

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:58 am

Harrow_Veteran wrote:

Good question. The main reason is to make sure there are no pitch clashes, to appoint referees and, if possible, to resolve any outstanding disciplinary issues from the previous round.

Not only that, the booklet has to be printed and distributed and the County website has to be updated.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 6:28 am

Moderator wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:

Good question. The main reason is to make sure there are no pitch clashes, to appoint referees and, if possible, to resolve any outstanding disciplinary issues from the previous round.

Not only that, the booklet has to be printed and distributed and the County website has to be updated.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 9:40 am

Well that has shut you up hasn't it NRI?
Back to top Go down

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 9:44 am

Not really. I have made several posts since that one.
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 10:11 am

New Road Inn wrote:

yeah but none of the posts since have been of you giving it the big i am how you suck off someone at the leicestershire fa to receive county cup draws early.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 10:19 am

New Road Inn wrote:

Is it true you're a bit of a sucker?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 10:21 am

New Road Inn wrote:
In that case i know nothing.

I know who sporting wiggos got.
Back to top Go down

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 12:22 pm

Paul, i don't know what your problem is with me. But my contact details are in the handbook. Give me a call and we can have a chat face to face rather than you hiding on here?
Hellboy-who is it lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 12:30 pm

Don't meet him he's really ugly, he'll probably need to bo0rrow your wrestling mask.

PS still laughing at your post.
Back to top Go down

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 12:35 pm

I had heard the rumour mate. he does seem to have an issue with me and is being juvenile about it, rather than manning up and speaking directly instead of on a forum.
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 12:53 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
I had heard the rumour mate. he does seem to have an issue with me and is being juvenile about it, rather than manning up and speaking directly instead of on a forum.

Am i to take this seriously^^?

With over 1000 Posts in little over 6 months i'm not sure your in any position to tell anyone to man up and start talking directly rather than over a forum are you?

I was mearly making reference to how you walk around thinking your the big man in your wrestling mask boasting of how you know the draws before anyone, and now you've been told off your no longer the big man.

Now pipe down Vader.
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 12:57 pm

Now now children. I reckon you should sort it out on the playground when school finishes
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 1:54 pm

Yes...if you 2 can't sort it out, i'll be sending for both your parents, and we'll let them take control of this matter, you'll both be led off by your ears, have your bottoms smacked, and be sent straight to bed with no tea or telly...welly....vision.

Just think hard about it, no iggle piggle or spongebob squarepants for U both.
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 2:21 pm

scouse1 wrote:
Now now children. I reckon you should sort it out on the playground when school finishes

Children? rich coming from the hard man who results too calling a referee a useless fat c*nt whilst watching a game of sunday football. Excuse me if i don't take your advice on this matter please tough guy.
Back to top Go down

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 2:25 pm

Yes but Paul i am not hiding. And have offered to speak to you. Its quite clear who i am but who are you. And you have had several pops at me for some reason. Its a bit of banter on here. You obviously have an issue with me based on your previous posts on other threads. So why not explain them. Unless you explain then i am going to get bored of you
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 2:26 pm

Hey said it once then it stopped ask any ref since then I have been no problem, who do you play for anyway and how do they put up with u?? Constantly bitching and sniping, you sure you not a woman??? Get a grip of your self and stop annoying everyone else. An as for the hard man jibe.. Were that come from?? An as widds said I will say the same any problem with me contact me and stop being a annoying little sh&@t on the forum

Last edited by scouse1 on Tue 09 Nov 2010, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 2:26 pm

Hellboy stop punishing so harsh!
Back to top Go down

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 2:28 pm

Well said Scouse!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 2:53 pm

so after all this comotion does anybody actually know when the county cup draw will be made or wot?
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 3:06 pm

greeeedy wrote:
so after all this comotion does anybody actually know when the county cup draw will be made or wot?

They get released on friday for all the normal people, however if you are sleeping with a member of the leicestershire fa like NRI or widds as he calls himself you will already know.
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 3:07 pm

scouse1 wrote:
Hey said it once then it stopped ask any ref since then I have been no problem, who do you play for anyway and how do they put up with u?? Constantly bitching and sniping, you sure you not a woman??? Get a grip of your self and stop annoying everyone else. An as for the hard man jibe.. Were that come from?? An as widds said I will say the same any problem with me contact me and stop being a annoying little sh&@t on the forum

The hard man jibes come from the fact you were stood on the side of the pitch abusing a referee, very hard of you.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 3:09 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Hellboy stop punishing so harsh!

Bend over....THWACK THWACK!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

County Cup Draw?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County Cup Draw??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next