Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Postponements and Results for 27th February

Go down 
+29
johnmeode
Gobby
steriod boy
Gordon
Phoenix_United
dezza
greeeedy
bullshead athletic
tulip
carl211
bpmsmurf
spartamoshdock
NiffyA
Polska legend II
Ramley_LBFC
Minty
mowmacre fc
Cobbo
Snash
Katie G
king of the chavs
sean callaghan
Aussie Owl
Pete Mourinho
man in black
L.K.F.C
spartano1
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Fieldy
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 8:56 pm

Quote :
yes I hear that was mazza,s bday. Shame that as if they had have a full side I'm sure it would have been that to!!

Yes, I think Scrappy are the best side on a Sunday Morning in the county. The 2nd best are Advance and in 3 matches against them this season they have won 2 and drawn once.

Apparently in that match against Whitwick Compass Scrappy dominated large parts and were extremely unlucky.

The Treble is Scrappy's to lose I think.

We saw at first hand what Scrappy can do last week, completely destroyed us.
Back to top Go down
steriod boy

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 9:11 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :
yes I hear that was mazza,s bday. Shame that as if they had have a full side I'm sure it would have been that to!!

Yes, I think Scrappy are the best side on a Sunday Morning in the county. The 2nd best are Advance and in 3 matches against them this season they have won 2 and drawn once.

Apparently in that match against Whitwick Compass Scrappy dominated large parts and were extremely unlucky.

The Treble is Scrappy's to lose I think.

We saw at first hand what Scrappy can do last week, completely destroyed us.
I hear that fags is on 20 a game there is there any truth in this??
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 9:44 pm

I have no idea who fags is, although I have heard that some Scraptoft Players are on £50 a game

Is this true or just rumours?
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 9:55 pm

Gordon wrote:
Cobbo wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Tables, Results, goal scorers charts all updated

Match Report also ready at

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Banner_Match_Reports.html

Fosse won 5-3, not 4-3. You're doing Luke Goddard out of a goal...

It has now been corrected. Both Clubs initially reported a 4-3 result, but after speaking to the two Secretaries and the Referee it is now confirmed as 5-3.

Cheers Gordon - yes, I think Craig had a 'moment' Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 11:54 am

results only please.else JimmyB'll be after you.....eat your own words.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 12:15 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
I have no idea who fags is, although I have heard that some Scraptoft Players are on £50 a game

Is this true or just rumours?

ive heard the same dont know whether to believe it or not tho whichever it is they are the team to beat this season and will probably do the treble now
Back to top Go down
sidderz

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 1:16 pm

Haha the fact that some people believe scrappy players are getting paid is a joke..
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 8:49 pm

sidderz wrote:
Haha the fact that some people believe scrappy players are getting paid is a joke..

i said i didnt know what to believe its just what ive heard true or false makes no odds really they got a cracking team full stop wages or not. fair play to them gonna take a real effort from anyone to lower their colours
Back to top Go down
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 2:06 am

dezza wrote:
Sporting highcross 3 v 3 wigston utd

Louis finney-neckles 2
Dean edwards

cow boys so greeeeeeeeeedy says
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 9:06 am

Bullseye wrote:
dezza wrote:

Louis finney-neckles 2
Dean edwards

cow boys ??? in which way
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 10:51 am

sidderz wrote:

You get £30 a week.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 2:36 pm

Quote :

Its just rumours then pal, I heard it on the grapevine
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 2:40 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Its just rumours then pal, I heard it on the grapevine

to be fair i think everyone has heard that ruomour!!!! i heard it last season when we were in the leicester sunday league lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 3:19 pm

dezza wrote:
Bullseye wrote:
dezza wrote:

Louis finney-neckles 2
Dean edwards

cow boys ??? in which way

yes would also so like to hear this 1. cowboys??? what the devil is that supposed to mean???
must be one of the retards of the team dezza 11 men in shorts must make him blush Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 3:53 pm

Our team gets paid in hugs....Dave Ilnicki is the highest earner with 5 hugs per week...its a nice touch....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 6:15 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Our team gets paid in hugs....Dave Ilnicki is the highest earner with 5 hugs per week...its a nice touch....

Hug the fans..........
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 6:32 pm

so what if scrappy pay sounds like everone is jelous. if they do then i can honeatly say aint only team in prem that is!!!
and i played for scrappy last year i didnt recive a penny (maybe cus im poor tho).
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 7:33 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
so what if scrappy pay sounds like everone is jelous. if they do then i can honeatly say aint only team in prem that is!!!
and i played for scrappy last year i didnt recive a penny (maybe cus im poor tho).

one of our lads stefan played for scrappy last year aswell and he said he wasnt aware of anyone being paid just had a good night out after the cup finals lol i wouldnt understand the reason for them paying anyway as they arent going to make the money back in anyway if they are and they can afford it fair play to them
Back to top Go down
sidderz

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 1:00 pm

Course it's a rumour.. I get a beer after the game if you can't that as being paid?!..
When I played for swifts I thought it might be true but now I'm playing for scrappy, definately not the case
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 3:42 pm

sidderz wrote:
Course it's a rumour.. I get a beer after the game if you can't that as being paid?!..
When I played for swifts I thought it might be true but now I'm playing for scrappy, definately not the case

i guess that clears that up. the landlord at our pub gives 2 free beers to the man of the match so wouldnt exactly call a beer after the game wages. probably just cus u boys are spanking everyone that this rumour has come about. i for 1 didnt know what to believe in all honesty but obviously just bullsh*t.
ps hope gt can do u on sunday Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 7:18 pm

steriod boy wrote:
Gobby wrote:
Except the county cup!!!!

And the Arthur Moore, i hear that the GT players have to pay £4 subs for every game they play in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Postponements and Results for 27th February   Postponements and Results for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Postponements and Results for 27th February
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2