Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

How many clubs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

How many clubs Empty
PostSubject: How many clubs   How many clubs Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 12:59 pm

How many times can a player transfer between SUNDAY league clubs during one season?

Just transfered a player on to immediatley have 7 days put in for him. Just wondered if there was a limitation.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

How many clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many clubs   How many clubs Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 9:48 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
How many times can a player transfer between SUNDAY league clubs during one season?

Just transfered a player on to immediatley have 7 days put in for him. Just wondered if there was a limitation.

No limit, provided the rules are followed for transfers
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

How many clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many clubs   How many clubs Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:01 pm

The player in question is now wanting to transfer, with out playing any games for us, whcih obviously has been a waste of £10 for us, and alot of running around for me as Secretary.

Silly question but can we ask for the player to give us the £10 back or is that out the question and something to me to learn from?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

How many clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many clubs   How many clubs Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:15 pm

Unless the player voluntarily hands £10 over, I think it is a write off. The fee is a charge between the League and the Club for registering the transfer, and is therefore not a liability of the player.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

How many clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many clubs   How many clubs Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 12:18 am

Fair enough. Thats the last time I buy him a pint in the pub!!!
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

How many clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many clubs   How many clubs Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:05 am

Stop grooming Dee
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

How many clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many clubs   How many clubs Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 1:59 pm

Haha, that did make me laugh Stroller
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

How many clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many clubs   How many clubs Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 9:56 am

I always ask a player who is interesting in signing for us to pay the £10 transfer fee (only twice transferred a player before though). If they're willing to join the club, most are willing to pay it. Ask them about it before they sign, make them pay at the same time as signing and then you won't have the problem again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

How many clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many clubs   How many clubs Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 2:39 pm

Cheers for that Katie, I think I'm gonna do that then after 5 games give it back or sometihng along them lines, a bit like an insurance.
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

How many clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many clubs   How many clubs Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 3:50 pm

I don't give it back at all!!!! I just offer a reduced signing on fee (which is usually reduced anyway seeing as transfers take place after the season has started)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How many clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many clubs   How many clubs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many clubs
Page 1 of 1