Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 29th November

Go down 
+29
polska no1
Paulo
ben
retroroyal
rocky
little ref
oily
Declan Swan
Lodge
Screech Powers
Gordon
Edgar
Piemasterflash
Gaz Throops Manager
JEdward
Duane
gattuso
grotbags
Polska legend II
Jimmyb
man in black
Minty
Tomassi
Rutland boy
Ivan Drago
dee_aitcho
johnmeode
Aussie Owl
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 12:12 pm

I like Dave 'Skelly' Cullen reffing us. Many a time having to fix his punctured tyre!!
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 12:25 pm

little ref wrote:
polska no1 wrote:
We like it when lets say Rob Crane refs for us cheers
I bet he cheats and gives all the decisions for you because thats what we do when we ref our mates!! Too many people on here forget how poor their football skills are and look to blame the ref,they spend all weekend listening to Ferguson etc and think why dont i do that Laughing

True, but if you go around hugging players before a game, i think it's incredibly naive of a ref not to expect a bit of a backlash.

I'm not from either team, so don't really care; but referees are paid to do a job so they should behave appropriately.
Back to top Go down
Rutland boy

Rutland boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 6:08 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Rutland boy wrote:
EX 6 FOSSE CITY 1
Good win today, Fosse City are a good bunch of lads and I apologise for the sillyness from one of my boys in particular. felt like we had another gear if we needed it. Bring on the County Cup, anyone know about Loughborough Saints Res. ? Top of Charnwood 3, what's the standard like??

Think your probably right in saying you had an extra gear, although on the balance of play and chances 6-1 may have flattered you slightly. Very disappointing for us that we could only muster a bare 11 including the gaffer at left back and myself at centre back, when we have a squad of about 25!

Im gonna raise the issue of the 3G pitch again, it just feels too much like a training session on there, plus the overhead cables are a nightmare, but today i cant even use that as an excuse, we were just crap again.

Not sure why your lad went so mental in near enough the last minute of the game! however it was a nice bit of comedy to end an awful game for us, which was nice Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Good luck in the next round!
I understand what you mean about the astro, we should be back on grass in January, makes for a peculiar atmosphere for us too. As for the cables, I tried, I failed. We will also need to be in better form next week and every week if we want to do well this year. Had 3 first choice lads missing again, seems to take all my energy just getting enough lads together, and we are winning, no pleasing some people.
Back to top Go down
cracker

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 6:15 pm

Rutland boy wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Rutland boy wrote:
EX 6 FOSSE CITY 1
Good win today, Fosse City are a good bunch of lads and I apologise for the sillyness from one of my boys in particular. felt like we had another gear if we needed it. Bring on the County Cup, anyone know about Loughborough Saints Res. ? Top of Charnwood 3, what's the standard like??

Think your probably right in saying you had an extra gear, although on the balance of play and chances 6-1 may have flattered you slightly. Very disappointing for us that we could only muster a bare 11 including the gaffer at left back and myself at centre back, when we have a squad of about 25!

Im gonna raise the issue of the 3G pitch again, it just feels too much like a training session on there, plus the overhead cables are a nightmare, but today i cant even use that as an excuse, we were just crap again.

Not sure why your lad went so mental in near enough the last minute of the game! however it was a nice bit of comedy to end an awful game for us, which was nice Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Good luck in the next round!
I understand what you mean about the astro, we should be back on grass in January, makes for a peculiar atmosphere for us too. As for the cables, I tried, I failed. We will also need to be in better form next week and every week if we want to do well this year. Had 3 first choice lads missing again, seems to take all my energy just getting enough lads together, and we are winning, no pleasing some people.

Last edited by cracker on Mon 30 Nov 2009, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i was at the game today and thought the ex showed why they are climing up the league i think there defence is realy keeping the side flying)
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 7:37 pm

little ref wrote:
polska no1 wrote:
I bet he cheats and gives all the decisions for you because thats what we do when we ref our mates!! Too many people on here forget how poor their football skills are and look to blame the ref,they spend all weekend listening to Ferguson etc and think why dont i do that Laughing

Rob Crane has never reffed Polska
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:02 pm

Thanks Ben,, he's in reasonably good spirits considering. Dont know how long he'll be in plaster for quite yet so hard to tell if he'll be back again. He actually got back up and said he was okay to carry on, until he put his leg down and heard a crack and collapsed.

Also thanks to Clive for clarifying the matter. Totally agreed with the decision. This aint nothing to do with winning or losing football matches, we had a guy with a leg break just off the pitch laying down shaking. Are we supposed to play on and ignore the fact that he's there?
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:18 pm

Send him all the best from the Knees lads Ad
Back to top Go down
polska no1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 7:35 am

Polska legend II wrote:
little ref wrote:
polska no1 wrote:

Rob Crane has never reffed Polska

Metaphorically speaking I love you you know i meant Clive Bruce affraid
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 3:17 pm

and i look forward to the next time no 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:27 pm

little ref wrote:
dumb wrote:
little ref wrote:
oily wrote:
webbys played ok against advance but who put quaddy reffing he hugged the advance
players on arriving how can that be fair gave advance a penalty which no one appealed for
and hugged them after the game we done ok but please league give everyonre a chance and keep quaddy away from advance games he drinks with them and very biased;
For a div 2 side we done ok but with a neutral ref who knows.
So you got hammered and it was the refs fault because he knows the Advance players,why dont you change your boring record you fool,most Refs know the Advance players because they are among the best in the County,just a tip for you stop crying and slagging off the ref because Webbys would not have much chance of beating Advance with your dad Reffing!!

And you need to realise that, from an outsiders point of view, your comments look totaly unprofessional, refs do spoil the results of some games, will always make wrong decisions, nobody's perfect afterall, but making it look like you are more friendly with one team than the other, well that can only lead to people speculating about the refs integrity. Making yourself look like part of the team from the oppositions point of view, looks really bad sometimes, its almost like running the line for them and giving decisions to your "mates" i suggest you always remain impartial, do a professional job for both sides, otherwise you will always come under fire.
I can see why your called dumb perhaps you could put stupid in your name as well!!

Oh, And I'd like to thank you and your compatriots, for knocking Ireland out of the world cup by the way.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 11:27 am

mercury write up for people to have a look at

Wheeler does the trick for Couriers
Wednesday, December 02, 2009, 09:30Comment on this story

Darren Wheeler's hat-trick ensured Advance Couriers reached the last 16 of the Billy Walton Cup with a 7-3 win over Webbys Wanderers.
Simon Goodman, Tony Maisto, Reece Lester and Scott Williams also got on the scoresheet for the Horsewell Lane side.
Exeter Arms are in a good run of form and beat Fosse City 6-1 with Martin Turricki hitting two of the goals.
GT negotiated a potentially-tricky tie against Kirby Muxloe Rangers when doubles from Darren and Adam Taylor helped them to a 5-1 win. Keith Groves made up the tally.
Leicester Polska edged out FC Tumar 2-1 to record their first cup win of the season with first-half goals from Andy Ilnicki and Savvo Wieczorek.
Ian Fenton's fired Glenfield Town Sunday to a 5-2 victory over Niffy Rangers in an all-Premiership clash.
Adam Parry and Ryan Kneafsey also scored for the visitors and Jamie Chamberlain and Josh Verity struck for Niffy.
Jake Limbert was another hat-trick hero as Scraptoft Garage beat Division Five side Harrow 5-1. Rob Johnson and Danum Russell were also on target with Tom Cotton supplying the Harrow consolation goal.
Karl Wilson's treble helped Wigston United to a 5-2 win over Terratruck. Ashley Allen and Lee Henfrey joined him on the scoresheet, and Louis Quinn and Lee Smart scored the Terratruck goals.
Trinderbox toppled Division One side Leicester Academicals 7-0 with George Himan (3), Wayne Dean (2), Paul Goodrum and Nick Gomez on target.
Mitchell Warner's debut hat-trick was not enough for Western Athletic who lost 6-4 to Leicester Foxes OB. James Rigby (2), Danny Piper (2) and Gary Mobbs helped the Foxes through to the next phase.
Stu Fox struck four times for Willows as they beat Beaumont Town 2009 7-4. Daniel Gurney (2) and Aaron Kirk also found the net.
Resurgent Sporting Wigston landed a 5-1 win over Sunbury United. Nathan Williams (2), Jamie Jeyes, Rich Saunders and Jamie Morris struck with Danny Dunkley responding for United.
Curtis Johnson netted for Kirby Muxloe Rangers but GT progressed 5-1 courtesy of doubles from Adam and Darren Taylor plus a Keith Groves goal.
Division Two leading scorer Loz Perkins hit four for Guthlaxton OB to make it 22 for the season in the 9-3 victory over Sparta Parva, for whom Matt Wilkes and Liam Aubrey (2) struck.
Shaun Riley (2), Reece McDermott, Nathan Rutter, Karl Towers, Joe Limbert and Daniel Raddie helped Great Wigston to avoid a potential banana-skin at Humberstone Rangers with a 7-1 success. Ashley Castle scored for Rangers.
Premier Sports Travel beat AFC Hurricanes 5-1 in their belated Arthur Moore Cup game. Mark Graham, Ashley Morris, Jerome North, Kelvin Atkins and Ross Clafferty added to their goal tallies for the season.
Runaway Division One leaders Magna 73 Rangers dropped their first points of the season when they were held to a 2-2 draw by White Lion. Adam Herring and Mark Bradbury struck for Lion with an own goal and Ryan Ogden on the Magna scoresheet.
Sparta Moshdock lost second spot when they were beaten 5-2 by Cleansing Services.
Ray Hawksley and Tom Hill both hit doubles for Services with Nick Muldoon also on the mark. Lewis Cully and Aaron Preston supplied the Moshdock consolation goals.
Parva went second with a 2-0 win at Trinity OB, Lukasz Tabaka and Robbie Wynne hitting the goals.
Shakespeare Inn claimed a 6-1 victory at Frolesworth United. Ash Crane (3), Daz Jepson, Chris Mackness and Jake Wain were on the mark with Martin Fennan hitting the consolation goal for United.
After a shaky start in Division Two, form team Wigston United Reserves are right in the reckoning following a 3-1 victory over Polska Reserves.
Collis Smith netted for Polska but United won with goals from Ross Adams (2) and Craig Alexander.
Throops ended their recent slump with a 5-2 success over St. Patrick's Sunday. Dean Summers (2), Steve Coughlin (2) and Leon Doughty struck for Throops, Kyle Avouso and Charlie Gallagher for St Patrick's.
MDH Teamwear Division Three leaders AC Wigston are out of form and lost their third successive league game, 3-0 to Beaumont Athletic. Mark Baines, Zach Smith and Kai Smith hit the Beaumont goals.
AFC Bees Knees overcame Leicester Bharat Talbot 10-1. Nathan Bland (3), Stu Berry (3), Paul Spilling (2) and Dave Harris (2) scored the Bees' goals with Dave Whitehead netting his 11th of the season for Talbot.
West End United and Niffy Rangers Reserves shared the points in a 4-4 thriller.
Anstey Hounds are second in Division Four after a 7-0 victory over Hood Park Rangers through Nathan Baker (4), Matt Tonge (2) and Shane Jackson.
Kyle Morris bagged a five-goal haul as EFC defeated Little Bowden 7-1. Morris's brother, Reece, also struck with Santana Heskey making up the tally. Jamie Dales scored the consolation goal for Bowden.
MDH Knights and Superfly landed 2-0 home victories over Desford United and Queniborough PR respectively.
Lee Stevens and Shaun Sparrow netted for Knights with Michael Andrews's penalty and Bryn Foweather's free-kick registering for the Western Park club.
A four-goal first-half flurry set up Magna Town 2008's 4-3 success at Birstall Rangers.
Ross Griffin's header, Eddy Isufi and Elliot Newton (2) gave Magna the advantage before Rangers rallied through Sam Slevin and Aaron Withers (2).
Phoenix United cemented their position behind Trinderbox in Rothenberger Division Five as they beat Niffy Rangers A 2-1. Paul Barley and Chris Mee struck with Jay Smith on target for Niffy.
A Matt Francis double, along with strikes from Daz Ball and Micky Pearson, gave Hat & Beaver a 4-2 win over West End United Reserves.
CSKA Carnabys and FC Kibworth drew 1-1 with goals from Sean Ward and James Potter respectively.
Simon Lehman (2), Dan Waller and Christian Waller helped LK Old Boys to a 4-1 win over Red Arrow to move into fifth.
David Kennedy struck twice to help Sparta Parva Reserves to a 5-3 win over Exeter Arms Reserves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Edgar

Edgar

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 1:10 pm

Ooooh, Everybody look at me, my names in the newspaper!!

Your PATHETIC!..... And boring
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 1:58 pm

I couldnt care less whose names where to be honest. someone posted last weeks up so thought i wud do this weeks as i was reading it! the only pathetic one is you for commenting on it!

I am more interested to know who scored for mates teams etc as we dont have this facility as yet on the alliance website- maybe other are interested to!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 2:05 pm

Edgar wrote:
Ooooh, Everybody look at me, my names in the newspaper!!

Your PATHETIC!..... And boring

Thats what'll be written on your headstone..........
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 4:31 pm

Does every thread have to turn into a Magna-bashing bore? Find something better to do with yourself.

Thanks for posting the write up! It's handy for those that don't buy the paper.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 5:00 pm

The Magna bashing is very boring, there a good bunch of lads (and lass) who just play football, we had no problems pre season.
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 10:12 am

dee_aitcho wrote:
The Magna bashing is very boring, there a good bunch of lads (and lass) who just play football, we had no problems pre season.
Ta very much! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 29th November
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3