Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 29th November

Go down 
+29
polska no1
Paulo
ben
retroroyal
rocky
little ref
oily
Declan Swan
Lodge
Screech Powers
Gordon
Edgar
Piemasterflash
Gaz Throops Manager
JEdward
Duane
gattuso
grotbags
Polska legend II
Jimmyb
man in black
Minty
Tomassi
Rutland boy
Ivan Drago
dee_aitcho
johnmeode
Aussie Owl
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 5:20 pm

i should make a return yes mate
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 5:22 pm

good good, ive gotta say last week the game lacked 'bite' Shocked hopefully you can bring that to the party
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 5:24 pm

Humberstone Rangers 1-7 Great Wigston

game allmost abandoned at start due to water on the pitch, good game today and we went 1-0 down lucky to have not been 3-0 or 4-0 down came back to lead at half time 2-1, second half we came out and upped our performance to win comfortably 7-1, humberstone not a bad team and a good bunch of lads i think they will be top 3 this season!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 5:29 pm

gattuso wrote:
make me laugh that 1 did

Goddard's brand new boots for this game....guaranteed a hatrick....cost him £110.00..pink ones.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 5:32 pm

Goddard will struggle to get a trick when he's not playin.

plus he'll never replace the wigston utd under 14's boots he loves so dearly
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 5:36 pm

why int he playin jim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 5:38 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Goddard will struggle to get a trick when he's not playin.

plus he'll never replace the wigston utd under 14's boots he loves so dearly

should be about 8 - 0 then
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 5:41 pm

hamstring, he dint play today
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 5:53 pm

Dumb is no part of the sporting set-up FACT! And I know exactly which touchline he loiters around on a sunday morning!!loves a wind up! X
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 6:01 pm

Piemasterflash wrote:
Dumb is no part of the sporting set-up FACT! And I know exactly which touchline he loiters around on a sunday morning!!loves a wind up! X

Laughing Wazzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa made me do it.
Back to top Go down
Edgar

Edgar

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 6:19 pm

Bore bore bore.

Fosse just a bunch of lads that have had a lucky start and look like a joke against anyone half descent. Watch them drop.

Sporting just a bunch of lads looking for a meal ticket in the lower leagues. Declaring they don't want promotion just cup glory, not really in the spirit of things really is it?

Birstall have been realised for the shambles they are.

Magna, Anstey and Humberstone on the up. Watch them closely.

And to conclude, it is devision 4. Sorry lads but they're is only one devision in the whole of the Alliance league that is below you. Yet the way you all go on you'd think you were playing at a descent level or something.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 6:29 pm

or for the fact we like a laugh , maybe you should try it,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 6:40 pm

gattuso wrote:
or for the fact we like a laugh , maybe you should try it,

forget about edgar wally.....he's only an intellectual who finds this forum more interesting than sex.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 6:50 pm

grotbags wrote:
GT Play an banned player, who is infact signed on to another team in a lower division.

To enable the League to consider this serious allegation, I need to receive a written report containing the appropriate details, to support the posting.
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 6:53 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
good good, ive gotta say last week the game lacked 'bite' Shocked hopefully you can bring that to the party

i don't think last weeks game lacked bite, a bit of quality maybe!!

To be honest, that's probably not a bad result for you boys, means you can concentrate on the league and the cups you can win. No-one from division 4's gonna go much further in this cup.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 6:55 pm

Screech Powers wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

To be honest, that's probably not a bad result for you boys, means you can concentrate on the league and the cups you can win. No-one from division 4's gonna go much further in this cup.

You sure wayne Question lol
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 6:57 pm

dumb wrote:
Piemasterflash wrote:

Laughing Wazzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa made me do it.

I love you, Dumb I love you

Sporting want Wigston Utd at Willow Park in Round 5. FACT!
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 7:05 pm

Screech Powers wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

We (Humbo) beat Anstey Swifts to get to the Quarters last year when in Division Five!! Can be done
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 7:14 pm

Frustrating for Fosse the amount of players unavailable today. But I will say it's a credit to the lads that did turn out. We may have got beaten by an unflattering scoreline, but every player worked their socks off despite a couple of them not having even played football for a couple of years really.

Painful to just watch from the sidelines though.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 7:33 pm

Screech Powers wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

I was jokin mate, there was plenty of big tackles flying in, but yeh not much by way of quality.
Trust me it's not a good result for us, we wanted to test ourselves against div1 or 2 team cuz we quite fancied our chances. Confidence is low at the minute, let's hope we have a few back from injury before we play u lot else it could be a rout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 8:03 pm

Quote :
I love you, Dumb I love you

ditto sweetheart....see you at pottery class on Tuesday.\XXXX

Last edited by dumb on Sun 29 Nov 2009, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 8:04 pm

Ah, dumb is rat?
Back to top Go down
grotbags

grotbags

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 8:06 pm

Well, to be honest I'm not that bothered as I dont play for either team involved, just seen it on Facebook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 8:09 pm

grotbags wrote:
Well, to be honest I'm not that bothered as I dont play for either team involved, just seen it on Facebook.

perv!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 8:13 pm

To be honest, I seen it also.
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 8:37 pm

webbys played ok against advance but who put quaddy reffing he hugged the advance
players on arriving how can that be fair gave advance a penalty which no one appealed for
and hugged them after the game we done ok but please league give everyonre a chance and keep quaddy away from advance games he drinks with them and very biased;
For a div 2 side we done ok but with a neutral ref who knows.
Back to top Go down
little ref

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 9:04 pm

oily wrote:
webbys played ok against advance but who put quaddy reffing he hugged the advance
players on arriving how can that be fair gave advance a penalty which no one appealed for
and hugged them after the game we done ok but please league give everyonre a chance and keep quaddy away from advance games he drinks with them and very biased;
So you got hammered and it was the refs fault because he knows the Advance players,why dont you change your boring record you fool,most Refs know the Advance players because they are among the best in the County,just a tip for you stop crying and slagging off the ref because Webbys would not have much chance of beating Advance with your dad Reffing!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 9:49 pm

Hammered's a fair round up to be fair but we we're playing the creme de la creme of local Sunday football - it could of been double figures if it wern't for the woodwork. It would of been nice to of beat them but would only of given us extra pointless fixtures for a cup that we wouldn't of won!!

As for the ref, I don't personally like him and hope we don't get him again this season, not for any of his decisions just for the fact that its all about him during the game. 3/10
Back to top Go down
rocky

rocky

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 10:00 pm

The grapes are sour on horsewell lane at the moment...... Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 10:03 pm

No sour grapes from me, we we're beat fair and square by the better team!!
Back to top Go down
retroroyal

retroroyal

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 10:18 pm

Minty wrote:
Just to say that our right back Luke Barrow suffered a broken leg in todays game against Countesthorpe.

Hope your player is ok and we wish him all the best, just to say we are very dissapointed you didnt want the game to continue when you had at least 2 subs ! as i said very disapoineted !!!
Back to top Go down
little ref

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 10:31 pm

retroroyal wrote:
Minty wrote:
Just to say that our right back Luke Barrow suffered a broken leg in todays game against Countesthorpe.

Hope your player is ok and we wish him all the best, just to say we are very dissapointed you didnt want the game to continue when you had at least 2 subs ! as i said very disapoineted !!!
It's a lot to do with the delay and how the injured players team are feeling,it can be upsetting to see your team mate get seriously injured,so abandoning the game is sometimes the right option.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 11:11 pm

i will say as the referee at the game i did give teh option to beaumont to call game off, but as events carried on, the player tried to walk off the pitch maybe foolishly and collapsed and this mates managed to carry him in pain.

beaumont made no decision to carry on or not.

i made the decision based on the fact that the player was injured, in pain, and in some distress and was only inches off the pitch, too close for the game to continue as the ball or a player could have hit him, and i wasnt prepared to have him moved again untill an ambulance arrived, therefore i abandoned the game without taking any beaumont players toughts on the matter, i was asked what law i could use to abandon the game and answered that there is no speific law that says i abandon the game because he s injured, and before i could add the rest the person started saying wel if there is no law you cant do it. what i would have said had he been calmer was i have the power under the laws of the game to terminate the game for any reason i see fit.

in this persons defence when i got to the changing rooms he came to me and said thanks ref and shook my hand. i do understand disappointment from the royals players, but still feel that under the circumstances the decision i made was the correct one.
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 8:41 am

All the best to the Beaumont Lad, hope he recovers and plays again.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:01 am

Birstall 3 - 4 Magna Town 2008

Goal scorers
Ross Griffin
Eddy Isufi (pen)
Elliot Newton 2

Firstly thanks to my boys for making the game at such short notice and for Katie organising everything with Ben and James. Tail of two halves really, we went 4-0 up at h/t, they had a bit of an arguement at half time and one of their lads stormed off! Birstall made a game of it second half scoring three times with us hanging on a times. Thanks to Birstall, good bunch of lads looking forward to the replay at Uplands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:47 am

little ref wrote:
oily wrote:
So you got hammered and it was the refs fault because he knows the Advance players,why dont you change your boring record you fool,most Refs know the Advance players because they are among the best in the County,just a tip for you stop crying and slagging off the ref because Webbys would not have much chance of beating Advance with your dad Reffing!!

And you need to realise that, from an outsiders point of view, your comments look totaly unprofessional, refs do spoil the results of some games, will always make wrong decisions, nobody's perfect afterall, but making it look like you are more friendly with one team than the other, well that can only lead to people speculating about the refs integrity. Making yourself look like part of the team from the oppositions point of view, looks really bad sometimes, its almost like running the line for them and giving decisions to your "mates" i suggest you always remain impartial, do a professional job for both sides, otherwise you will always come under fire.
Back to top Go down
little ref

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 11:19 am

dumb wrote:
little ref wrote:
oily wrote:

And you need to realise that, from an outsiders point of view, your comments look totaly unprofessional, refs do spoil the results of some games, will always make wrong decisions, nobody's perfect afterall, but making it look like you are more friendly with one team than the other, well that can only lead to people speculating about the refs integrity. Making yourself look like part of the team from the oppositions point of view, looks really bad sometimes, its almost like running the line for them and giving decisions to your "mates" i suggest you always remain impartial, do a professional job for both sides, otherwise you will always come under fire.
I can see why your called dumb perhaps you could put stupid in your name as well!!
Back to top Go down
polska no1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 11:30 am

cheers

Last edited by polska no1 on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 11:59 am

little ref wrote:
dumb wrote:
little ref wrote:
oily wrote:

I can see why your called dumb perhaps you could put stupid in your name as well!!

I've rearranged your name and you've come out as a bit of a TIT, FELLER.
Back to top Go down
little ref

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 12:05 pm

polska no1 wrote:
We like it when lets say Rob Crane refs for us cheers
I bet he cheats and gives all the decisions for you because thats what we do when we ref our mates!! Too many people on here forget how poor their football skills are and look to blame the ref,they spend all weekend listening to Ferguson etc and think why dont i do that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 29th November   Banter for 29th November - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 29th November
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next