Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP

Go down 
+17
tysmith c.n.f.c
funtime frankie
chip douglas
gattuso
Sparky
KMR9
Aussie Owl
Polska legend II
Ruby Murry
Corby
greeeedy
westernwally10
Gordon
Hellboy
dave ash
Jenko
tumar vet
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 11:46 am

tumar vet wrote:
Good win for us yesterday. Mitchs debut resulted in 3 points for us. Looked a totally different team with him up top. That bit of quality we had been lacking.
Heard yesterday Andy Mcgill from western wanderers is joining leicester foxes. Surely he wont get into there team as he was only in westerns because he helped pick the team.
Well done WAFC for finally taking responsibility for clubs downfall hopefully you will learn from it if deciding to start a new team up.
Greedy, have you got some sick obsessiom with me because i dont know you but you keep trying to talk to me. I dont want a stalker

not particulaly just think some comments u made were below the belt then all this has spurred. we'll leave it at that then
Back to top Go down
tumar vet

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:00 pm

ok, dont want to have any petty arguments on here with strangers
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:50 pm

tumar vet wrote:

Thats the trouble, you wont meet half of them, but they'll all have an opinion on what you write, there's two sides to every story, as long as everyone knows what they re talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 1:37 pm

Hellboy wrote:
tumar vet wrote:

Thats the trouble, you wont meet half of them, but they'll all have an opinion on what you write, there's two sides to every story, as long as everyone knows what they re talking about.

Shurrup you pompous red splodge!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 2:03 pm

Splodge? Laughing i'll have you know, i'm ripped tighter than a six pack standing on another six pack, thats 12 packs....whoop whoop.
Back to top Go down
Jacko

Jacko

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 3:04 pm

Ruby Murray...reveal yourself :-) Is this Tumar Vet chap one of us? The alliance forum is a very interesting read when sat at work....
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 3:30 pm

wafc wrote:
tumar vet wrote:
These are a few of the players that lacked respect for the manager and helped cause the problems inside the club. I was pointing out that these players like playing for a team thats doing well but havent got the fight for a battle.
These players were signed on as so called superstars expected to bring the team trophies.
They have done it all there sunday football careers and will continue to do so bringing good teams down in the process. All in one windows, All weather windows just 2 examples.
Mantelpieces full of lower league trophies but no personal pride. Managers should look at the harm they are doing to there club before signing unreliable players on. I feel sorry for the current players in these teams who have fought hard all season and will probably be dropped for a new player that couldnt give a sh*t from 1 week 2 the next.
Thats the point i was trying to make NRI.

you really are clueless. carl HENTON and nick shepard (the mouthy ginger one) were at the club at the very start of our second season and have always been very reliable and important members of the squad/team and carl also put up his own money to sponsor the team for the past 2 seasons buying new kits and tracksuits for all the lads so how you can say that these are some of the cause for us folding is beyond me! also if you have a look back you will find that neither carl or nick played for all weather windows and when all in one windows folded that was down to the management of the club and not the players so yet again you are wrong.

the one point that you have made about my part in the downfall of the club i will actually agree with you on as if i had just kept the club as a team of mates there is a chance that we would still be running now but i had an aim when this club started to climb up through the leagues and get to the highest division we could and in that process i started looking for players to enable us to do that some of which were very good for the club and others were not and ultimately it cost us in the end.

that being said when a club folds it is very rarely one person that is responsible but the club as a whole as every player or club member should fully understand and accept there responsibilities. in our case it didnt happen and as a result it came to an unfourtunate end.

All In One Windows

Arron Haywood Kelly Dance Nick Shepherd Shaun Henton Carl Crawford Stu Underwood Mark Hubbard
Mark Grycuk Carl Henton Andy May Karl Davis Matt Shepherd Keith Groves Paul Jones Danny Carr
Vincent Colangelo Scott Burt Wayne Burt Mick Grainger Andy Mcgill Danny Green

PotHunters ? Too bloody right we were

IF YOUR NOT FIRST YOUR LAST ... Cool

Back to top Go down
wopman

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 6:37 pm

good old days ginner played some of my most creative football at the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tumar vet

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:23 pm

[quote="ginner"]
wafc wrote:
tumar vet wrote:
These are a few of the players that lacked respect for the manager and helped cause the problems inside the club. I was pointing out that these players like playing for a team thats doing well but havent got the fight for a battle.
These players were signed on as so called superstars expected to bring the team trophies.
They have done it all there sunday football careers and will continue to do so bringing good teams down in the process. All in one windows, All weather windows just 2 examples.
Mantelpieces full of lower league trophies but no personal pride. Managers should look at the harm they are doing to there club before signing unreliable players on. I feel sorry for the current players in these teams who have fought hard all season and will probably be dropped for a new player that couldnt give a sh*t from 1 week 2 the next.
Thats the point i was trying to make NRI.

you really are clueless. carl HENTON and nick shepard (the mouthy ginger one) were at the club at the very start of our second season and have always been very reliable and important members of the squad/team and carl also put up his own money to sponsor the team for the past 2 seasons buying new kits and tracksuits for all the lads so how you can say that these are some of the cause for us folding is beyond me! also if you have a look back you will find that neither carl or nick played for all weather windows and when all in one windows folded that was down to the management of the club and not the players so yet again you are wrong.

the one point that you have made about my part in the downfall of the club i will actually agree with you on as if i had just kept the club as a team of mates there is a chance that we would still be running now but i had an aim when this club started to climb up through the leagues and get to the highest division we could and in that process i started looking for players to enable us to do that some of which were very good for the club and others were not and ultimately it cost us in the end.

that being said when a club folds it is very rarely one person that is responsible but the club as a whole as every player or club member should fully understand and accept there responsibilities. in our case it didnt happen and as a result it came to an unfourtunate end.

All In One Windows

Arron Haywood Kelly Dance Nick Shepherd Shaun Henton Carl Crawford Stu Underwood Mark Hubbard
Mark Grycuk Carl Henton Andy May Karl Davis Matt Shepherd Keith Groves Paul Jones Danny Carr
Vincent Colangelo Scott Burt Wayne Burt Mick Grainger Andy Mcgill Danny Green

PotHunters ? Too bloody right we were

IF YOUR NOT FIRST YOUR LAST ... 8

All in one windows. Looks more like All in one family judging by that list of names. Team of Inbreds!
I think div 2-3 is about your level ginner the pothunting doesnt seem to be working this season. Div 1 a step to far. Looks like Danny Carr learnt his trade from you but at least your teams still up and running. Maybe you could take him on as your assistant and teach him man management skills.
Looking forward to Sunday after last weeks result. Wouldnt have been confident a week ago but now think we have the firepower to steamroller Wigston res. They wont be able to handle us now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3