Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP

Go down 
+17
tysmith c.n.f.c
funtime frankie
chip douglas
gattuso
Sparky
KMR9
Aussie Owl
Polska legend II
Ruby Murry
Corby
greeeedy
westernwally10
Gordon
Hellboy
dave ash
Jenko
tumar vet
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 9:27 pm

Why not private message that tumar vet? Seems like you are just trying to embarrass people.
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 9:41 pm

Aaron will be well aware of the situation being a very good boyhood friend of dannys
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 9:53 pm

wafc wrote:
Not getting into any silly arguments with someone who clearly has made up what club he is at in the first place.

As for your question widds I shall be taking in some games around the leagues and divisions along with playing some golf with no intentions of getting involved with anymore clubs at this time.

that tumar vet really is a**** what a *** he aint fit to lace ur boots WAFC overlook his pathetic small minded comments as im pretty sure u are doing

Editted by Moderator
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 10:46 pm

tumar vet wrote:
WAFC can you get all your money issues sorted asap so we can get Mitch signed on. Aaron at Glenfield Town needs it says he's in the same situation but cant play anyone until he gets clearance. Do the right thing.

Mitch paid his share of the debt well before your post and is now a registered player with FC Tumar. Would Tumar Vet please establish the facts before making unfair comments. Both WAFC and WEUFC Secretaries have liaised well with the League and have done everything in their power to deal with this unfortunate situation in the best and quickest way possible.

Any WAFC or WEUFC with a problem should consult with their club secretary.

All WA players will be receiving a personal letter from the League in tomorrow morning's post. These letters were sent first class within 24 hours of the resignation being received.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 11:11 pm

tumar vet wrote:
WAFC can you get all your money issues sorted asap so we can get Mitch signed on. Aaron at Glenfield Town needs it says he's in the same situation but cant play anyone until he gets clearance. Do the right thing.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 9:42 am

Assistant Secretary wrote:
tumar vet wrote:

Mitch paid his share of the debt well before your post and is now a registered player with FC Tumar. Would Tumar Vet please establish the facts before making unfair comments. Both WAFC and WEUFC Secretaries have liaised well with the League and have done everything in their power to deal with this unfortunate situation in the best and quickest way possible.

Any WAFC or WEUFC with a problem should consult with their club secretary.

All WA players will be receiving a personal letter from the League in tomorrow morning's post. These letters were sent first class within 24 hours of the resignation being received.

By Royal mail, now you are having a laugh.
Back to top Go down
tumar vet

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 10:16 am

Why are people getting upset im only stating facts.
Western were on the receiving end of exactly the same thing last season and were almost in tears over it now the manager, who publicly moaned about it, has done exactly the same thing. Ruining the season for other clubs in the division.
Instead of licking his a**e and feeling sorry for him he should be a man and admit it is his fault.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 10:18 am

Blimey you might be right there.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 10:20 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Tuna vet has issues

He's not got enough money for fags, since they stopped his EMA, he'll have to get a proper job now, still he is headed towards his thirtieth birthday so why not.

Back to top Go down
tumar vet

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 10:21 am

greeeedy wrote:
wafc wrote:
Not getting into any silly arguments with someone who clearly has made up what club he is at in the first place.

As for your question widds I shall be taking in some games around the leagues and divisions along with playing some golf with no intentions of getting involved with anymore clubs at this time.

that tumar vet really is a**** what a *** he aint fit to lace ur boots WAFC overlook his pathetic small minded comments as im pretty sure u are doing

Editted by Moderator

I must admit he is the best linesman in the division. Won the team loads of points single handed sees things most people couldnt dream of.
As to his laces if he bent down he wouldnt get back up again!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 11:17 am

Tumar Vet - you have experience of the Sparta Parva spring loaded arm?? I thought it was just us that had witnessed this phenom!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 11:33 am

tumar vet wrote:
Why are people getting upset im only stating facts.
Western were on the receiving end of exactly the same thing last season and were almost in tears over it now the manager, who publicly moaned about it, has done exactly the same thing. Ruining the season for other clubs in the division.
Instead of licking his a**e and feeling sorry for him he should be a man and admit it is his fault.

If you are from Tumar how has he ruined your season? you have been going on about how signing mitch is such a great signing and that would not have happened if the wallys were still going?

It has obviously helped us in trying to win the title but it is never good see a club fold
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 12:25 pm

IT doesn't look like tumar said that "his" seasson had been ruined, its a generalised comment, in fact i agree with him, because it has spoilt it for other clubs.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 12:49 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Tumar Vet - you have experience of the Sparta Parva spring loaded arm?? I thought it was just us that had witnessed this phenom!

Laughing

Also, i noticed that just because tumar has come on here with some home truths, whilst i do not necessarily agree with everything he's put, i dont think that he should be targeted just for speaking out, iv'e done a bit of this myself, and when the need arises, sometimes you just need to state your side of things, i don't really think this warrants people to come on and say they want him banned, long live free speech, with in reason of course.

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 1:43 pm

My post above was aimed at sparta not the tuna vet! I think my red friend, its the way it was done.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 2:03 pm

My post is not aimed at you, it was for anyone, i only quoted you to laugh at what you said, hence laughing emoticon.

God this is hard work sometimes, damn that ambiguity......
Back to top Go down
tumar vet

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 2:16 pm

Thanks for your support hellboy. I am not happy to see a club fold especially a club that has been going for a few years. It will be beneficial to us and we are happy in that sense.
I am just stating what i know and what is being said from some of there current players and ex players that if the club had been run better then the team would still be together.
The manager or managers have to take the blame as they should be trying to build a solid team instead of bringing a bunch of strangers into a team who have no respect for there team mates or manager. If the club had been run by someone stronger then im sure Western could have gone on to win promotion this season. So stop blaming players for leaving you signed them on and let them play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 3:20 pm

Hellboy wrote:
My post is not aimed at you, it was for anyone, i only quoted you to laugh at what you said, hence laughing emoticon.

God this is hard work sometimes, damn that ambiguity......

Sowwwy!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 3:49 pm

tumar vet wrote:
Whether or not i sign any western lads on,i believe there cup tied for our game in the billy walton on sunday so the situation doesn't effect me.also i'm not aware of being on first name terms with any of the tumar lads Shocked
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 4:34 pm

funtime frankie wrote:
tumar vet wrote:
Whether or not i sign any western lads on,i believe there cup tied for our game in the billy walton on sunday so the situation doesn't effect me.also i'm not aware of being on first name terms with any of the tumar lads Shocked

another blow to the system tuna vet Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ruby Murry

Ruby Murry

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 5:15 pm

Tumar vet.....................jog on!!!!!!

Your not one of us and you never will be!!

All forum users do not associate Tumar vet with us. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 9:22 pm

Ruby Murry wrote:

we dont ruby murry dont worry pal the blokes a t*t
Back to top Go down
tumar vet

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 8:29 am

Ruby Murry havent you worked out who i am yet you dosy t*at. Think a bit harder. A little bit closer to home.
Aaron we know each other well enough. Hurts me for you to deny all knowledge.
Greedy, i seem to be upsetting you a bit stop replying and get back to your sad little life retard.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 8:42 am

Ruby Murry wrote:

Sounds like you 2 guy's need to decide wether you know each other or not, if tumar vets nothing to do with your team , how come he knows so much about this, something doesn't add up, if he doesn't have anything to do with the team,he sure seems to know a lot stuff about you. Both of you need to prove yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 9:15 am

tumar vet wrote:
That seems to have been the problem at Western. They had a team of mates playing a couple of seasons ago who enjoyed playing for the manager but then slowly players started signing on who only cared about winning a trophy and not about playing for there mates. The manager slowly lost control and players started doing what they wanted and the reliable original lads left. As soon as it became obvious there was no chance of winning anything players left to hunt for trophies elsewhere and left Western short of players resulting in the collapse of the club.
It is a shame a good solid team has gone under but if it was ran by someone a bit stronger i think the club could have run for several years to come.

Yes i thought i might of got some feedback from some of them that play on uplands park, they must know who they are. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 10:00 am

Uplands!!! Whoop whoop!! Home of Sunday footie!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 10:14 am

whoop whoop!!!

another tuff game on Sunday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 10:49 am

Very much so my friend. My worry is that we have focused on sparta magna and our quarter final, but phoenix May just be our hardest game now they have a full team out. Plus we have only held on to the last two wins by one goal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 10:50 am

In summary, this is our hardest game i think this month
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 11:51 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Very much so my friend. My worry is that we have focused on sparta magna and our quarter final, but phoenix May just be our hardest game now they have a full team out. Plus we have only held on to the last two wins by one goal

Fitness time....time to shed the holiday gorging.
Back to top Go down
tumar vet

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 12:48 pm

Western Atletics Matt Garner to sign for Leicester Foxes and possibly couple more ex western players. Could be making debuts a week on sunday.
Carl Hensom and mouthy ginger lad signed for Glenfield. Hope these teams dont end up going the same way as western by causing unrest in there teams
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 1:41 pm

A
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Fitness time....time to shed the holiday gorging.

most of us would pass a fatness test
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 1:49 pm

tumar vet wrote:
Western Atletics Matt Garner to sign for Leicester Foxes and possibly couple more ex western players. Could be making debuts a week on sunday.
Carl Hensom and mouthy ginger lad signed for Glenfield. Hope these teams dont end up going the same way as western by causing unrest in there teams

as you have pointed out, it was weak management that caused problems at western, makes the above point...er..pointless
Back to top Go down
tumar vet

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 2:07 pm

These are a few of the players that lacked respect for the manager and helped cause the problems inside the club. I was pointing out that these players like playing for a team thats doing well but havent got the fight for a battle.
These players were signed on as so called superstars expected to bring the team trophies.
They have done it all there sunday football careers and will continue to do so bringing good teams down in the process. All in one windows, All weather windows just 2 examples.
Mantelpieces full of lower league trophies but no personal pride. Managers should look at the harm they are doing to there club before signing unreliable players on. I feel sorry for the current players in these teams who have fought hard all season and will probably be dropped for a new player that couldnt give a sh*t from 1 week 2 the next.
Thats the point i was trying to make NRI.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 2:22 pm

got on well with the western lads shame to see them go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 2:24 pm

That Mr vet is an excellent point!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 3:52 pm

tumar vet wrote:
These are a few of the players that lacked respect for the manager and helped cause the problems inside the club. I was pointing out that these players like playing for a team thats doing well but havent got the fight for a battle.
These players were signed on as so called superstars expected to bring the team trophies.
They have done it all there sunday football careers and will continue to do so bringing good teams down in the process. All in one windows, All weather windows just 2 examples.
Mantelpieces full of lower league trophies but no personal pride. Managers should look at the harm they are doing to there club before signing unreliable players on. I feel sorry for the current players in these teams who have fought hard all season and will probably be dropped for a new player that couldnt give a sh*t from 1 week 2 the next.
Thats the point i was trying to make NRI.

you really are clueless. carl HENTON and nick shepard (the mouthy ginger one) were at the club at the very start of our second season and have always been very reliable and important members of the squad/team and carl also put up his own money to sponsor the team for the past 2 seasons buying new kits and tracksuits for all the lads so how you can say that these are some of the cause for us folding is beyond me! also if you have a look back you will find that neither carl or nick played for all weather windows and when all in one windows folded that was down to the management of the club and not the players so yet again you are wrong.

the one point that you have made about my part in the downfall of the club i will actually agree with you on as if i had just kept the club as a team of mates there is a chance that we would still be running now but i had an aim when this club started to climb up through the leagues and get to the highest division we could and in that process i started looking for players to enable us to do that some of which were very good for the club and others were not and ultimately it cost us in the end.

that being said when a club folds it is very rarely one person that is responsible but the club as a whole as every player or club member should fully understand and accept there responsibilities. in our case it didnt happen and as a result it came to an unfourtunate end.

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 4:16 pm

thats the predicament us managers have, the saturday lounge side has always been a team of mates from the local pub, been running 5 or 6 seasons now, never won the league made about 5 cup finals and won 1, now the city league only has 8 teams in it, the lounge still wont win anything this season because a team called braders are simply too good, they have already beaten the lounge 6-1 in a cup final at holmes park this season (5-0 at ht), a couple of the older lads including myself have been telling the manager for the last 3 years that we have to get out of this league now and go to the district league but the manager wants to win the league 1st, might happen next season as braders are going to the district league (i believe), the side has improved over the last 5 or 6 years but only really experience wise, the personnel hasnt really changed at all, its hard for a manager to get players to play in the city league as in my eyes there is only 1 lower standard and thats kicking a ball against a wall by yourself, when i was playing there were about 5 or 6 city league divisions and 3 or 4 mutual league divisions, now out of 8 to 10 divisions you have 8 teams and the lounge always find 1 too good, i think the manager knows the team cannot stay in this league its time to move, but there is always the fear that once you step out of the comfort zone the club could go wrong and fold
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 8:28 pm

tumar vet wrote:
Ruby Murry havent you worked out who i am yet you dosy t*at. Think a bit harder. A little bit closer to home.
Aaron we know each other well enough. Hurts me for you to deny all knowledge.
Greedy, i seem to be upsetting you a bit stop replying and get back to your sad little life retard.

lol i think ur the retard me old pal posting unfair and nasty comments towards clubs and idividuals u obviously have a sad life and the missus probably hates u so u come on here and take it out on other people acting big behind the keyboard Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tumar vet

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 10:24 am

Good win for us yesterday. Mitchs debut resulted in 3 points for us. Looked a totally different team with him up top. That bit of quality we had been lacking.
Heard yesterday Andy Mcgill from western wanderers is joining leicester foxes. Surely he wont get into there team as he was only in westerns because he helped pick the team.
Well done WAFC for finally taking responsibility for clubs downfall hopefully you will learn from it if deciding to start a new team up.
Greedy, have you got some sick obsessiom with me because i dont know you but you keep trying to talk to me. I dont want a stalker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP    WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WESTERN ATHLETIC RIP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next