Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

WESTERN ATHLETIC FC

Go down 
+14
fozzi
gattuso
OBSERVER
Capello
wiggoboy
Hellboy
Lodge
Gaz Throops Manager
dee_aitcho
one more season
Sparta3
man in black
willywonka
18 posters
AuthorMessage
willywonka

WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Empty
PostSubject: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 10:54 pm

Ive voiced my opinion now for some time now.Ive been accused of being biased towards them ? Am i wrong at what i think?
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 10:59 pm

you do seem to have a go at them at every opportunity,,you seem to turn a decent debate into a hate western campaign,,,,,,as soon as western are mentioned and sometimes when they are not you have a go at them or the manager,,,,think you had a thing at ac wigston as well,,,,,so in answer to your question yes you are wrong
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 11:11 pm

man in black wrote:
you do seem to have a go at them at every opportunity,,you seem to turn a decent debate into a hate western campaign,,,,,,as soon as western are mentioned and sometimes when they are not you have a go at them or the manager,,,,think you had a thing at ac wigston as well,,,,,so in answer to your question yes you are wrong

not at all clive you have to look at the whole picture here. Look through the topics . I will talk all day long but please get off the fence Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 11:23 pm

For f**k sake. Grow up.
Back to top Go down
one more season

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 11:33 pm

think them 2 replys say it all... you have even started a topic on them,how sad
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 11:55 pm

Don't think its a personal thing against AC Wigston, more a dig at myself.

I agree that you can come on here for banter, as i do, and I like to have a laugh, but it can be a bit tedious and annoying when more or less every post from you is about my self or Danny at Wallies.

If theres a problem, which obviously there is, why not just pm us?

Instead of chipping away.

Just my point of view.
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 1:53 am

is willywonka a reject that no-one wants in there team???? maybe an ex western player or ac wigston player???
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 9:28 am

Rumoured to have more limbs and digits than required....
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 10:26 am

willywonka wrote:
man in black wrote:

not at all clive you have to look at the whole picture here. Look through the topics . I will talk all day long but please get off the fence Rolling Eyes

is that the fence round the western pitch Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 10:36 am

They haven't got a fence at Western Clive
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 2:32 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Don't think its a personal thing against AC Wigston, more a dig at myself.

I agree that you can come on here for banter, as i do, and I like to have a laugh, but it can be a bit tedious and annoying when more or less every post from you is about my self or Danny at Wallies.

If theres a problem, which obviously there is, why not just pm us?

Instead of chipping away.

Just my point of view.

What the hell are you on about? This topic is about Western Athletic, you plonker. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 2:33 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Rumoured to have more limbs and digits than required....

And this is a prime example of you shooting yourself in the foot, no wonder people don't like you.

Whats the next reply? "boo hoo they're all picking on me again"
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 6:37 pm

Own back?

Maybe banter, maybe not.

When I have some one like you telling me I've done wrong, I can't take you seriously at all.

Bore off.
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 7:02 pm

I think the topics about western athletic, not about you, you are talking about your own club, who's mentioning AC Wigston apart from you?

Have to agree with hellbrat, STICK TO THE TOPIC Dee......... No
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 7:49 pm

Lodge I was talking hyperthetically...and they do have barriers down one side if you count the ones from foxes
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 7:53 pm

wiggoboy wrote:
I think the topics about western athletic, not about you, you are talking about your own club, who's mentioning AC Wigston apart from you?

Have to agree with hellbrat, STICK TO THE TOPIC Dee......... No

Clive mentioned about us also, just adding to the "banter".

But thanks for clearing that up Moderator scratch
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 8:06 pm

man in black wrote:

Razz
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 8:10 pm

Willyw@nka i am sure you are welcome down the nabs for the end of season p*** up with danny and the lads, Question is do you fancy it? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 10:03 pm

Capello wrote:
Willyw@nka i am sure you are welcome down the nabs for the end of season p*** up with danny and the lads, Question is do you fancy it? Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 12:52 am

Charity boxing down the Newfoundpool for this! chap In the red corner Willywonka in the blue corner Danny from western!

It would be a great way to raise some money for charity, and if the rumors are true it will be a truly heavyweight bout! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 2:48 pm

OBSERVER wrote:
Charity boxing down the Newfoundpool for this! chap In the red corner Willywonka in the blue corner Danny from western!

It would be a great way to raise some money for charity, and if the rumors are true it will be a truly heavyweight bout! Exclamation

It'd be like watching Tweedledum and Tweedledee, 2 fat babies.
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:36 pm

OBSERVER wrote:

predictable reply you insignificant clown Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 7:37 pm

willywonka wrote:
OBSERVER wrote:

Look at yourself, you do not claim to be associated with any team in particular (you hide it) so what exactly do you bring to this forum?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 7:49 pm

willywonka Zzzzzzz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 8:03 pm

Gatuso Zzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 9:00 pm

Ac Ac Ac!

think i agree with 1 aswell Laughing
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 9:11 pm

fozzi zzzzzz
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 9:12 pm

cheer up denty, pre season aint far away Razz
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 8:18 am

Well done to Danny and the Western lads for what can only be described as a very succesful season.
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 3:29 pm

ben wrote:
Well done to Danny and the Western lads for what can only be described as a very succesful season.

cheers ben, at least you appreciate us. Smile
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 7:30 pm

OBSERVER wrote:
willywonka wrote:
OBSERVER wrote:

Look at yourself, you do not claim to be associated with any team in particular (you hide it) so what exactly do you bring to this forum?

You on the end of my hook Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Devvo

Devvo

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 8:42 pm

ben wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Devvo on Tue 24 Aug 2010, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 8:12 am

willywonka wrote:
Capello wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I think he's after your mums old knickers. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 4:24 pm

Very Happy crusty
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 7:34 pm

Capello wrote:
Very Happy crusty

You wouldn't fill my mums knickers. then again you'd have trouble filling any womens knickers
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 8:05 pm

willywonka wrote:
Capello wrote:
Very Happy crusty

You wouldn't fill my mums knickers. then again you'd have trouble filling any womens knickers
Rolling Eyes

No Man would fill your mums knickers!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
candy

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 9:54 am

thats because they dont wear knickers ! they wear girdles that help keep everything from falling out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 2:19 pm

candy wrote:
thats because they dont wear knickers ! they wear girdles that help keep everything from falling out

Or stops the estate getting in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WESTERN ATHLETIC FC   WESTERN ATHLETIC FC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WESTERN ATHLETIC FC
Page 1 of 1