Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played 21st November

Go down 
+26
L.K.F.C
Hellboy
LCFCHOTSHOT
Coley21
Pete Mourinho
ben 10
dezza
king of the chavs
gattuso
saff lounge
ramon_II
spartamoshdock
greeeedy
Ramley_LBFC
phoenix_plum
Sparky
spartano1
THE MAGICIAN
riley
Fishandchips
bpmsmurf
cookie25
sean callaghan
dan_mitchell_WRFC
scouse1
Aussie Owl
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Banter for games played 21st November Empty
PostSubject: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 4:49 pm

Let's here it, win or lose.

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Wed 24 Nov 2010, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 5:14 pm

NRI go marching on to the next round. Confidence is high
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 9:02 pm

Don't look like I will be there tomorow nri will have to do it without me as at present I can't drag myself away from the toilet!!! Gutted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 12:34 pm

Won 8-4 today. E fc would do very well in division 5 if they could get that team out each week. Especially up front. We didn't hit top form but did enough. Few injuries again but better prepared to deal with them now.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 12:53 pm

Again leading at half time. Ran outta steam. 3 Games in a row we have lost after leading at half time. NPE wanted it more and of the teams we have played look a decent outfit. Good luck to them with the rest of their season.
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 1:18 pm

sparta vs bullshead today was a good game to go watch both sides got some good ind players with mobbs avoisa and i would say kewmoss had a good game today bullshead went 1 up great goal then 2-1 up but to me seemed to stop playing the footbal after that they looked the better side but then i heard they would prefer the easier draw next round i am not taking anything away from moshdock who put up a good game with preston and gilles?? looking the better of the moshdock outfit who i think will take some beating in div 1 this season and bullshead when they play like a team will threaten any side with scoring goals just looked a bit shakey at the back today and too much ind play need to gel a bit more.
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 1:35 pm

looks like saffron lounge bar had a good result again today back to winning ways as you got no photo on website still dont know who you got playing for you when you going to get a pic maybe someone could pm me a few players or might come down and see if i know any of you boys are you one cookie25???
Back to top Go down
cookie25

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 1:51 pm

yes mate played center half got a good turn out today worked as a team and done a job,
Back to top Go down
bpmsmurf

bpmsmurf

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 2:00 pm

FC Kibworth 5 Hat & Beaver 3 One game at a time!
Shaun Wilkes
Tom Bradley-Smith
Joe Moult (2)
Rav Khabra

Worthy opposition today
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 2:25 pm

MDH Knights 1-0 Phoenix utd

A very tough game today against an in form Phoenix side, they had most of the play particularly in the first half but our defence and keeper stood firm, one off the line and a few other half chances, we looked dangerous on the break at times but struggled to get hold of the ball for any sustained period. Second half again was very scappy, they had more of the ball but we began to get a bit more going forward, we eventually took the lead with a well taken volley and as they pressed for an equiliser we had one or two chances to make the score more comforatable but in the end some great saves from our keeper kept it 1-0.

lost our CB with a confirmed broken ankle mid way through the first half which was a big loss but we defended well and held on. 10 wins in a row now so bring on Scrappy Garage next week!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 2:33 pm

magna town 10 - 0 good old days

they had a player sent off after about 20 mins and ruined the game really became to easy for and we started trying to do to much if we had stuck to just passing it about it would have been 20 odd but fair play to there lads all but 1 never gave up
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 2:36 pm

riley wrote:

they had a player sent off after about 20 mins and ruined the game really became to easy for and we started trying to do to much if we had stuck to just passing it about it would have been 20 odd but fair play to there lads all but 1 never gave up

and the jaz machine draws another blank good news for the other goalscorers well done
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 2:41 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
riley wrote:

and the jaz machine draws another blank good news for the other goalscorers well done

haha id be supries if he evan had 10 mate!!! he played on pitch first half and was pretty useless then went in goal second half

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 2:54 pm

Fishandchips wrote:

A very tough game today against an in form Phoenix side, they had most of the play particularly in the first half but our defence and keeper stood firm, one off the line and a few other half chances, we looked dangerous on the break at times but struggled to get hold of the ball for any sustained period. Second half again was very scappy, they had more of the ball but we began to get a bit more going forward, we eventually took the lead with a well taken volley and as they pressed for an equiliser we had one or two chances to make the score more comforatable but in the end some great saves from our keeper kept it 1-0.

lost our CB with a confirmed broken ankle mid way through the first half which was a big loss but we defended well and held on. 10 wins in a row now so bring on Scrappy Garage next week!

is he ok and was it liam
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 2:59 pm

spurs wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

is he ok and was it liam

no mate, Graeme. gonna be out for the season at a guess. wasn't very nice. don't know many details appart from it's a broken Ankle!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 3:27 pm

riley wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
riley wrote:

haha id be supries if he evan had 10 mate!!! he played on pitch first half and was pretty useless then went in goal second half

LOL, They have been busted so they played him on pitch to show that he plays, lmao.........................................ok then..............
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 3:27 pm

west end 2-5 sparta parva

murphy 2
towers
clarke
riley

very poor first half by us alot better second half,

Editted by moderator
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 3:46 pm

spartano1 wrote:
west end 2-5 sparta parva

murphy 2
towers
clarke
riley

very poor first half by us alot better second half, editted by moderator

Ref could have been better but the 2 red cards for the players and one for your gaffer were deserved. Proud of the spirit we shown but ultimatley not good enough again.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 3:52 pm

yer the red cards were deserved i pushed the player away that come running up to wade in, the ref should have got a grip on the game which i did tell him through out the game
Back to top Go down
phoenix_plum

phoenix_plum

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 3:54 pm

MDH 1 PHOENIX 0

I dont think we were at our best today by a long shot as we got caught in a physical battle with MDH which looking at the size ov um suited them more. We were unlucky not to be 1 up by half time after we hit the inside post and had one cleared off the line. After that, I had a feeling it was gonna be one ov those days. Fair play to MDH though for being hard to break down, playing a strong team on a small pitch really dint help our paceier players get behind there defence atall. Im not gonna go on too much about the card happy ref but ********************* but hey ho we will try and make a surge up div 4 now.

Good luck to MDH tho. I think them knocking out 2 of the best footballing sides in div 4 will have them thinking they could go all the way and why not
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 4:44 pm

Sporting Swapo 1 - 5 Little Bowden

Confidence was high in the Bowden camp after four league wins on the spin and the game could not have got off to a better start, when in the first minute, a ball over the top of the Swapo backline confused two of the home sides defenders and the ball fell kindly for the inform Barby, who stroked the ball neatly into the far corner. The lead was then doubled ten minutes later, when Barby raced onto a great through ball from Aaron Buffery, only to be cynically cut down in the box when he shaped up to shoot. The referee made no hesitation in pointing to the spot, and Ed Thompson stepped up to claim his fourth league goal of the season, smashing the ball at pace down the middle of the goal. The home side then began to turn the screw and ask some questions of the Bowden defence, but the central defensive pairing of Adam Green and Farid were more than up to the task, and after soaking up some pressure, Bowden went further ahead, with Barby collecting another delightful ball from midfield and firing past the despairing dive of the home sides keeper. Bowden should then have been further ahead, only for Barby to be denied by the linesman’s flag. The second half began at frantic pace, with the home side looking to get back into the game, but when pushing for a goal, Bowden broke with pace and with what was probably the move of the game, Micky Bowden found the net at the near post with a clever finish. Bowden could have extended their lead further, but a hat-trick of misses from Dean Coles and a shot blazed wide from Alex Stanyon when clean through on goal gave the home side a chance to reduce the deficit, and they took their chance with a hotly disputed goal. The linesman flagging for offside before the ball had even hit the net, but the referee saw fit to overrule the decision. The game still ended on a high for Bowden however, when Simon Barby completed his hat-trick with a wonderful solo goal. Collecting the ball on the left wing, he was hauled down on two occasions but kept going and found the net with aplomb, giving him his 21st goal of the season, and with it becoming the league’s top goal scorer in the process.
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 4:56 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
sparta vs bullshead today was a good game to go watch both sides got some good ind players with mobbs avoisa and i would say kewmoss had a good game today bullshead went 1 up great goal then 2-1 up but to me seemed to stop playing the footbal after that they looked the better side but then i heard they would prefer the easier draw next round i am not taking anything away from moshdock who put up a good game with preston and gilles?? looking the better of the moshdock outfit who i think will take some beating in div 1 this season and bullshead when they play like a team will threaten any side with scoring goals just looked a bit shakey at the back today and too much ind play need to gel a bit more.

close enough tho to be fair first half thought we defended well going in 2-1 up all that bout the draw i heard aswell but we cant use that as an excuse we just werent defensively good enough second half i had the pleasure of marking their main striker aaron is it? in the first half before coming off with me groin gone and got to say he is a great player with a super first touch and hes strong. didnt think i gave him alot first half and the lad was first to congratulate me after but like i say second half we wasnt as good. anyway very good even game of football they a very decent team and a good bunch of lads all the best moshdock........ oh yeah scoreline lost 3-2
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 5:08 pm

greeeedy wrote:

close enough tho to be fair first half thought we defended well going in 2-1 up all that bout the draw i heard aswell but we cant use that as an excuse we just werent defensively good enough second half i had the pleasure of marking their main striker aaron is it? in the first half before coming off with me groin gone and got to say he is a great player with a super first touch and hes strong. didnt think i gave him alot first half and the lad was first to congratulate me after but like i say second half we wasnt as good. anyway very good even game of football they a very decent team and a good bunch of lads all the best moshdock........ oh yeah scoreline lost 3-2

Totally agree with this. Pretty equal first half, although you probably had the best of it. We looked much better going forward second half and took our chances. Definately the best match we have been involved in all season...a proper game of football. You lot are very good going forward, will cause teams problems all day long. Cheers for the message and good luck with the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 5:14 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

Totally agree with this. Pretty equal first half, although you probably had the best of it. We looked much better going forward second half and took our chances. Definately the best match we have been involved in all season...a proper game of football. You lot are very good going forward, will cause teams problems all day long. Cheers for the message and good luck with the rest of the season.

no probs pal great bunch ulot and with a bit of luck it'll be the both of us in the qtr finals Wink
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 5:24 pm

spartano1 wrote:
yer the red cards were deserved i pushed the player away that come running up to wade in, the ref should have got a grip on the game which i did tell him through out the game

dont start pushing people around when we visit next week Laughing lol! lol! lol! u know
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 5:25 pm

I was there for the game, was relatively even however over the 90 Moshdock just edged it with a bit more clinical finishing.

2 good sides and a pleasure to view.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 5:29 pm

bakers arms 1 saff lounge 4

i thought bakers were on top 1st half but we managed to nick a goal 10 minutes before half time, i didnt expect us to dominate the way we did in the 2nd half so that was nice to see, still had 4 important players missing, so if we can get the lads turning up consistently, i think we still have a lot to play for, i also know that we could easily have another week like mdh and have too many players going awol, the key to the lounge doing well is all about the players turning up wanting to win
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 5:36 pm

greeeedy wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

no probs pal great bunch ulot and with a bit of luck it'll be the both of us in the qtr finals Wink

Were they a one man team in the end Greedy?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 5:38 pm

ramon_II wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

what idiot said that in the first place they are a very good 15 player team
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 5:41 pm

saff lounge wrote:

i thought bakers were on top 1st half but we managed to nick a goal 10 minutes before half time, i didnt expect us to dominate the way we did in the 2nd half so that was nice to see, still had 4 important players missing, so if we can get the lads turning up consistently, i think we still have a lot to play for, i also know that we could easily have another week like mdh and have too many players going awol, the key to the lounge doing well is all about the players turning up wanting to win

is there another way of doing well then??? cus if there is i need to find it out Laughing
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 5:43 pm

greeeedy wrote:
ramon_II wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

because i said the defence wont contain Aaron , where does that say one man team?!? considering i know most the moshdock lads
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 5:43 pm

greeeedy wrote:
ramon_II wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

Gattuso:

He might not be an idiot, just ill-advised?
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 5:44 pm

Haha right on Q!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 5:49 pm

so wheres the one man team line??
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 5:59 pm

hoskins 5 trinderbox 3 end to end game with some cracking goals box leading 2-1 at h/t and 3-2 up early 2nd half... the difference makke adams with 4 great finishes.
tommy hollidge flawless
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 6:01 pm

saff lounge wrote:

is there another way of doing well then??? cus if there is i need to find it out

not for the lounge no, but yes there are definitely other ways of doing well, some teams (squads) are possibly that good that they dont need all of their best players turning up every week, i could only think of 1 game that i might of got away with the team that i put out against mdh knights, that is inter mivan (no disrespect to them) and im not sure we would have beaten them, so yes there are other ways, thinking about it we would have definitely won our 1st round county cup game with the team i put out against mdh knights
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 6:03 pm

No there isn't any line. The conversation previous was about Bulls Head defence not being able to deal with Aaron Preston implying all the attention should go to him...

How did you get on today Gattuso... who is it you play for now?

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 6:06 pm

ramon_II wrote:
No there isn't any line. The conversation previous was about Bulls Head defence not being able to deal with Aaron Preston implying all the attention should go to him...

How did you get on today Gattuso... who is it you play for now?

nri i think and they won 8-4
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 6:07 pm

Sporting HIghcross 2 v 1 frolesworth

Good for us to get a win today although we mad extremely hard work of it!! 1-0 up at half time and in controlled the first half but didn't take our chances, second half our lads were guilty of over playing it at the back culminating in our keeper misplacing a kick straight to their striker who bagged to make it 1-1, we continued to press and in the 90th minute our left winger ryan allen scored direct from a corner to secure the win that puts us through to the quarter finals!! So happy days but we are still struggling to regain our form thee losses have knocked the teams confidence as they aren't used to it but there were signs today that we are beginning to turn it back around!! Frolesworth good set of lads and worked hard didn't really deserve to lose and wish them luck for the season!! Oh and was disappointed with the lutterworth pitch ridiculously bobbly...
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 6:22 pm

ramon_II wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
ramon_II wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

Gattuso:

He might not be an idiot, just ill-advised?

no wasnt him he said that aaron lad was there main man and he was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played 21st November
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next