Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played 21st November

Go down 
+26
L.K.F.C
Hellboy
LCFCHOTSHOT
Coley21
Pete Mourinho
ben 10
dezza
king of the chavs
gattuso
saff lounge
ramon_II
spartamoshdock
greeeedy
Ramley_LBFC
phoenix_plum
Sparky
spartano1
THE MAGICIAN
riley
Fishandchips
bpmsmurf
cookie25
sean callaghan
dan_mitchell_WRFC
scouse1
Aussie Owl
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ben 10

ben 10

Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 6:24 pm

HOSKINS 5 TRINDERBOX 3;
great game 2 watch end 2 end stuff with TRINDERBOX lookin like they were gunna knick another goal but our lads at the back gave it everything and the main man up top (MAKKE ADAMS) did everything and beleave me he did everything wat a legend and thats wat we like 2 c GOOD OLD MAKKE `S BACK , but got 2 say ASH STONE great game brilliant 2day would ov bin man ov match if wasnt 4 makke ov course lol! well done 2day lads great proformance cheers cheers HOSKINS,HOSKINS,HOSKINS santa
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 7:22 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
looks like saffron lounge bar had a good result again today back to winning ways as you got no photo on website still dont know who you got playing for you when you going to get a pic maybe someone could pm me a few players or might come down and see if i know any of you boys are you one cookie25???

Any week now
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 7:43 pm

greeeedy wrote:
spartano1 wrote:
yer the red cards were deserved i pushed the player away that come running up to wade in, the ref should have got a grip on the game which i did tell him through out the game

dont start pushing people around when we visit next week Laughing lol! lol! lol! u know

LOL im really looking forward to the game against u boys next week not lol 1 of your players has allready said your gonna hammer us big time, he said we shud be happy if we dont concede more than 5 lol

did spud turn upto ur game today??
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 8:36 pm

saff lounge wrote:
bakers arms 1 saff lounge 4

i thought bakers were on top 1st half but we managed to nick a goal 10 minutes before half time, i didnt expect us to dominate the way we did in the 2nd half so that was nice to see, still had 4 important players missing, so if we can get the lads turning up consistently, i think we still have a lot to play for, i also know that we could easily have another week like mdh and have too many players going awol, the key to the lounge doing well is all about the players turning up wanting to win

Agree first half we controlled the game without creating enough clear cut chances.....when we did we fluffed them ;(
We were unlucky to concede when we did second half different team and saff wanted it more than we did:(

Good luck in the next round
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 8:37 pm

Most importantly great steak and ale stew & chips

Thanks Trev
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 8:47 pm

spartano1 wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
spartano1 wrote:
yer the red cards were deserved i pushed the player away that come running up to wade in, the ref should have got a grip on the game which i did tell him through out the game

dont start pushing people around when we visit next week Laughing lol! lol! lol! u know

LOL im really looking forward to the game against u boys next week not lol 1 of your players has allready said your gonna hammer us big time, he said we shud be happy if we dont concede more than 5 lol

yes spud was there
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 11:33 pm

spartano1 wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
spartano1 wrote:

take no notice and yeah spud was down didnt play tho cus aint paid his fine yet
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 11:35 pm

GT 2 Premier Sports 2

Adam Taylor
Rob Edwards

One point enough to get us out of the group stage of the cup at Premier's expense. 2-0 Down and showed good battling spirit to claw ourselves through.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 11:38 pm

Cole Brookfield wrote:
GT 2 Premier Sports 2

Adam Taylor
Rob Edwards

One point enough to get us out of the group stage of the cup at Premier's expense. 2-0 Down and showed good battling spirit to claw ourselves through.

good result for u boys cole well done pal
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 9:05 am

Harborough Hotshots 2-1 Superfly

How there is 2 divisions seperating us I will never know. Dominated from start to finish, could have and should have been 5,6 or even 7-1. Only real chance they had all game was from a defensive error, which they scored.
Still great performance from the Hotshots and fingers crossed we might get a chance to play MDH Knights in the next round!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 9:11 am

Sparky wrote:
spartano1 wrote:
west end 2-5 sparta parva

murphy 2
towers
clarke
riley

very poor first half by us alot better second half, editted by moderator

Ref could have been better but the 2 red cards for the players and one for your gaffer were deserved. Proud of the spirit we shown but ultimatley not good enough again.

You're talking to the gaffer right now aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 11:28 am

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:

How there is 2 divisions seperating us I will never know. Dominated from start to finish, could have and should have been 5,6 or even 7-1. Only real chance they had all game was from a defensive error, which they scored.
Still great performance from the Hotshots and fingers crossed we might get a chance to play MDH Knights in the next round!

Lets hope so will be a good game, who are you LCFCHOTSHOT?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 11:33 am

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:

It's looking more and more possible as the rounds go by boys....
It's what the fans wanna see!!!
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 12:10 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:

Lets hope so will be a good game, who are you LCFCHOTSHOT?

Would be very good if it happens. Be interesting to see how we'd get on.
I'm Dan Thomas mate.
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 12:14 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:

I can imagine it would be a sell out at Bowdens Park!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:25 pm

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:

Whens the draw then Mr Thomas? Bare in mind this would be bigger than Monday nights at Welland Park, are you sure you could handle the pressure Wink
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:33 pm

Leicester Foxes 3v3 Humbo Rangers

great result for us after going three nil down wish i had took a picture of there over excited gaffas bottom lip on full time it was priceless looked like he had just been told he had 24hours to live SAD MAN
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:38 pm

riley wrote:
magna town 10 - 0 good old days

they had a player sent off after about 20 mins and ruined the game really became to easy for and we started trying to do to much if we had stuck to just passing it about it would have been 20 odd but fair play to there lads all but 1 never gave up

to be honest Good Old Days have a few good players but they lack bit of structure, they had 3 different goal keepers during the game (and yes one was the goal scoring machine Jazz Munton, and he took a free kick on the edge of our box when he was the keeper- just like Chilavert!) making subs after 20 mins. I hope they re group in summer and have a better time of it in a lower division!

Expecting a lot tougher game at West End next week
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:50 pm

Gt 2 prem 2 out the Arthur Moore and that's all we deserve, we was shocking yesterday and even at 2 nil up cudnt see the game out, gt battled there socks off and got there rewards hope they do well in the cup now
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:55 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:

Whens the draw then Mr Thomas? Bare in mind this would be bigger than Monday nights at Welland Park, are you sure you could handle the pressure Wink

I'm guessing this is Mr Perry! Smile I'm not sure when the draw us I'm trying to find out.
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:59 pm

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:

I'm guessing this is Mr Perry! Smile I'm not sure when the draw us I'm trying to find out.

Haha guess again Danny boy, it's shaun pal!
We've suffered the heartbreak of hitting the bar with a penalty in a quarter final (Rich Smith Memorial Tournament) we've felt that pressure Wink
A game this big might just be too much for you! hahaha Wink
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 3:27 pm

the cat wrote:
Gt 2 prem 2 out the Arthur Moore and that's all we deserve, we was shocking yesterday and even at 2 nil up cudnt see the game out, gt battled there socks off and got there rewards hope they do well in the cup now

did u have same team out as u did against us the week before cat??
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 3:47 pm

Pretty much mate bully wernt there which was a bug loss but had a good enough team to win out, just played poor, if last weeks performance was a 10 out of 10 this week was probably a 4, to be fair mate we dint deserve to get thru after getting tanked against glenfield 1st game lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 4:36 pm

the cat wrote:
Pretty much mate bully wernt there which was a bug loss but had a good enough team to win out, just played poor, if last weeks performance was a 10 out of 10 this week was probably a 4, to be fair mate we dint deserve to get thru after getting tanked against glenfield 1st game lol

yeah that bully looked class when we played u can see why u would miss him... unlucky matey u still in the county cup tho so that might be the one for u boys Smile
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 5:46 pm

greeeedy wrote:
the cat wrote:

yeah that bully looked class when we played u can see why u would miss him... unlucky matey u still in the county cup tho so that might be the one for u boys Smile
Be nice mate I reckon it's gonna take a team of real quality to win that tho, still the billy Walton aswell got gd memories of the billy Walton
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 6:21 pm

the cat wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
the cat wrote:

Be nice mate I reckon it's gonna take a team of real quality to win that tho, still the billy Walton aswell got gd memories of the billy Walton

yeah it will take real quality to win it but u boys are capable on your day we drew appleby magna heard they apparently have a team full of superstars so will do our best to make sure u dont come up against them Laughing boy oh boy wish us luck pale
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:26 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Again leading at half time. Ran outta steam. 3 Games in a row we have lost after leading at half time. NPE wanted it more and of the teams we have played look a decent outfit. Good luck to them with the rest of their season.

u lot seem a great bunch, got a bit heated but was a great result in the end for us. surprised u haven't won more games after seeing u 1st half
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 5:58 pm

WILKSY wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Again leading at half time. Ran outta steam. 3 Games in a row we have lost after leading at half time. NPE wanted it more and of the teams we have played look a decent outfit. Good luck to them with the rest of their season.

u lot seem a great bunch, got a bit heated but was a great result in the end for us. surprised u haven't won more games after seeing u 1st half

Yeah maybe one game we will play the whole 90 minutes. I can dream right?
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 7:26 am

L.K.F.C wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:

Haha guess again Danny boy, it's shaun pal!
We've suffered the heartbreak of hitting the bar with a penalty in a quarter final (Rich Smith Memorial Tournament) we've felt that pressure Wink
A game this big might just be too much for you! hahaha Wink

The people doing the draw must have had a read and given us what we wanted Laughing Happy days
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 21st November   Banter for games played 21st November - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played 21st November
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2