Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County Cups Rd 3

Go down 
+19
THE MAGICIAN
Vintage 9
gattuso
Coley21
Gordon
NiffyA
scouse1
Hellboy
Gifford
mowmacre fc
Jenko
chip douglas
spartamoshdock
bullshead athletic
greeeedy
Fishandchips
one more season
tysmith c.n.f.c
Dodgy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 1:14 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Until you join a proper league you cant be judged mate lol

They beat one of your prem team,s........ 11 - 1..... monkey
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 1:18 pm

Striker9 wrote:
Im going for hat trick this week to knock these guys out the cup and put a shock on the cards..NRI NRI NRI

You've got more chance of turning into a unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 1:19 pm

Striker9 wrote:
Its not my punctuation you wanna be worrying about,id be more worried about the back of your net..lol..on a serious note its bin 3 weeks without a game just looking forward to playing again

Yeah, good point. It'll be nice to get on the pitch again, and banter aside, i hope it's a good competitive match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 1:27 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

They beat one of your prem team,s........ 11 - 1..... monkey

wouldnt say it was a prem side! more half a team of Div 2 and half a div 6 standard players so 11-1 was pretty poor hot lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 1:28 pm

Excuses..excuses....:0)
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 3:59 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Striker9 wrote:
Im going for hat trick this week to knock these guys out the cup and put a shock on the cards..NRI NRI NRI

Haha well maybe so but ill damn try my best.soft pink girl..sorry i mean hellboy
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 4:29 pm

Is there going to be an Alliance vs LSL game at all this season? Got to be a money spinner that one....i know i would go and watch that game....bet you would get 250 watching at least....

This game has dull 0-0 written all over it lol

Hoping for penalties myself....always dive to the right for reference....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:17 am

Striker9 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Striker9 wrote:

Haha well maybe so but ill damn try my best.soft pink girl..sorry i mean hellboy

Don't you dare confuse me with cyril sneer..... cheers

where is that pink puff?
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:24 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Is there going to be an Alliance vs LSL game at all this season? Got to be a money spinner that one....i know i would go and watch that game....bet you would get 250 watching at least....

This game has dull 0-0 written all over it lol

Hoping for penalties myself....always dive to the right for reference....

My right or yours? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:30 am

Easy win for Sporting i reckon they got rid of dead wood like denty and looking solid now
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:32 am

New Road Inn wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 12:25 pm

Vintage - always my right...every time....drill it left and its a goal....dink it left and its a goal...easy!! ;-)

Giff - i reckon you are right, we have basically signed on Sportings sub and are playing him as a first teamer, and one of our better players...home banker this one...isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 12:40 pm

lol you never know we have never managed to beat them when they have been trying so dont worry to much lol
Back to top Go down
Tubby NRI

Tubby NRI

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 12:50 pm

Sporting will be a strong team with plenty about them. Looking at the league table they score for fun and their defence isnt too shabby either! We will need to put in our best performance of the season if we're to progress but on our day we can win this match! Will it be our day? Let's wait and find out!
Back to top Go down
Tubby NRI

Tubby NRI

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 12:52 pm

Tubby NRI wrote:
Sporting will be a strong team with plenty about them. Looking at the league table they score for fun and their defence isnt too shabby either! We will need to put in our best performance of the season if we're to progress but on our day we can win this match! Will it be our day? Let's wait and find out!

With regards to the defence comment... I was looking at the 13 (Goal Difference)! I retract my defence statement and change it to.... if we play well going forward there are certainly goals to be had! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 12:52 pm

Gifford wrote:
Easy win for Sporting i reckon they got rid of dead wood like denty and looking solid now

Bit harsh, i see it being a tough game. Denty could have stayed if he really wanted, i wouldn't call him deadwood.
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 12:59 pm

Tubby NRI wrote:
Tubby NRI wrote:

With regards to the defence comment... I was looking at the 13 (Goal Difference)! I retract my defence statement and change it to.... if we play well going forward there are certainly goals to be had! Laughing

Could be quite a few goals then in this match. Saying that, bet it's 0-0 at full time lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 1:12 pm

Our weakest part of defence is left back hey tubby lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 1:47 pm

Gifford wrote:
lol you never know we have never managed to beat them when they have been trying so dont worry to much lol

Thats cuz your teams crap.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 4:15 pm

Vintage 9 wrote:
Gifford wrote:

Bit harsh, i see it being a tough game. Denty could have stayed if he really wanted, i wouldn't call him deadwood.

stop being so polite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 4:16 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Gifford wrote:

Boring
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 4:27 pm

Aww does gifford not like me lol
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 4:37 pm

lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 8:36 pm

Gifford wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Gifford wrote:

Boring

Oh sorry yes, crap and boring.
Back to top Go down
Tubby NRI

Tubby NRI

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 4:06 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

If Sporting have any sense they will certainly put there fastest and best looking player right wing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 4:25 pm

Tubby NRI wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

If Sporting have any sense they will certainly put there fastest and best looking player right wing!

Coz if the right winger is good looking you will chase him faster??? You big flower!!
Back to top Go down
Tubby NRI

Tubby NRI

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 5:18 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Tubby NRI wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Coz if the right winger is good looking you will chase him faster??? You big flower!!

I was thinking more like i'd be able to grope him at throw ins! Mmmm I love Sundays!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 10:25 am

gattuso wrote:
Aww does gifford not like me lol

join the queue. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: County Cups Rd 3   County Cups Rd 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County Cups Rd 3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3