Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County Cups

Go down 
+5
Aussie Owl
Fieldy
greeeedy
Polska legend II
ramon_II
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ramon_II

ramon_II

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 6:34 pm

Just a quick one as I have been away for a while...

Just wondered if people could give me a list of who is left in each county cup?

If there is a link to it then that is great, but I think having all the information on a post on here would be better.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 6:53 pm

i think MOSHDOCK are still in there ramon Laughing
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 7:00 pm

I know they are WAFC...

Laughing

Who else???
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 7:17 pm

Advance, Prem Sports, Webbys from memory
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 7:22 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Advance, Prem Sports, Webbys from memory

advance prem sports webbys moshdock star& garter trinderbox humberstone rangers hat& beaver harrow saff lounge
a couple more i think but cant remember off the top of my head
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 11:26 pm

County Vase - Semi's

Saffron Lounge
Birstall Rangers
Ashby Rovers (Not Alliance)
Harrow or Hat and Beaver
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 5:31 am

Try
http://www.leicestershirefa.com/FixturesAndResults/CountyCups/
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 11:15 am

So in the Sunday Intermediate...

We (Sparta Moshdock) are through alongside Wymondham of the Melton League who beat Swan and Hove Albion.

Has anyone got any information on the other two quarter finals....on the County website it has them as:
Lutterworth Club 2006 v Wigston Car Breakers
Perrin Rangers v Frolesworth United

Are both these games going ahead, as I have heard rumours there may be problems with both ties? Anyone got any idea?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 12:48 pm

The Perrin Rangers v Frolesworth United tie is deferred for a County FA hearing into the match in the previous round involving Perrin Rangers.

I have no knowledge on the other match.

Wymondham switched from the Grantham Sunday league to the Melton Sunday League at the end of last season. They finished 11 of 12 in the Premier Division in Grantham.

As for the Melton League - I will leave you to work it all out. They are top of the Second Division but you also need to view the Inter League. Melton League teams, I believe play a team in their own division twice and a team in the other division once.

http://www.leaguewebsite.co.uk/meltondistrictsfl/Home

Don't even think about it - No - it's not going to happen in the Alliance.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 1:25 pm

Thanks Gordon.

Any idea on when the hearing is for the Perrin game?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 3:17 pm

Sorry - No

A County FA matter, so beyond my control.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 3:48 pm

Ok...thanks.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 3:28 pm

something dodgy was going on with wigston car breakers as well, i think that they played a player whose suspension hadnt yet started but the game wasnt supposed to have been played until after his suspension started, i think it would be wrong if they got kicked out for that
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 7:36 pm

At this point in time both fixtures are currently on hold due to discipline procedures involving one or both clubs in the fixtures .
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 8:11 pm

ash morris played in the cup for wigston car breakers he wasnt banned at the time but the fixture was due to be played after the ban started, thats what im told
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

County Cups Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups   County Cups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County Cups
Page 1 of 1