Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

sparta parva friends or put hunters ?

Go down 
+19
Paulo
dee_aitcho
dazzle
dk4632
shaun riley
dezza
Hellboy
fozzi
spartano1
gattuso
Kauto Stars Fc
Tomassi
ben
riley
scouse1
cyril sneer
super polska
PaulMcshane
Plough new boy
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Empty
PostSubject: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:06 pm

With rumours off another big signing by big gary hyatt. Are they playing for there love off the big man, or to walk division 4 ?? x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:29 pm

I have to defend Sparta Parva as a club here, i recently needed their help over something, and Gaz, Tom and Dave were all very helpful and sporting in what they did. Top lads.
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:38 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
I have to defend Sparta Parva as a club here, i recently needed their help over something, and Gaz, Tom and Dave were all very helpful and sporting in what they did. Top lads.

oh fantastic widds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:47 pm

Glad you appreciate it........just saying they are decent lads, especially Tom who helped me with setting up NRI in the beginning.

McShane - not sure what your problem is, but grow up a bit son
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 10:50 pm

Pot hunters. theyre signing Dan Henfrey. There conversation at work was very interesting. it was along the lines of

Gaz- want to come sparta parva dan?
Dan- cant be bothered with sundays mate.
Gaz- It wont cost you anything, I'll sort your subs out and get you a drink in at the boozer after everygame.
Dan- hmmmm
Gaz- Come on......pick your position.
Dan- Go on then, but not everyweek.
Gaz- brilliant, you'll go straight back in the team even if you miss a week. I'll put 7 days in for you then, don't tell Rich Harrison that we've had a chat about it....rules and all that!

Sounds like Gaz will do anything to win that division!!!
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 11:46 pm

super polska wrote:
Pot hunters. theyre signing Dan Henfrey. There conversation at work was very interesting. it was along the lines of

Gaz- It wont cost you anything, I'll sort your subs out and get you a drink in at the boozer after everygame.
Dan- hmmmm
Gaz- brilliant, you'll go straight back in the team even if you miss a week. I'll put 7 days in for you then, don't tell Rich Harrison that we've had a chat about it....rules and all that!

Lmfao.

If I was one of the original Sparta players and heard that I'd tell the manager, where to go the week he didn't bother turning up.
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 12:08 am

every team who signs decent players are pot hunters apparently!!!! if the win the league they win the league, if they dont they dont who cares, sunday league is about a laugh with ur mates a game of footy an a big booze up afterwards
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 7:54 am

pot hunters!!! its a joke how they begged to get relegated an extra division and are now signing on all these players!!! they would have been fine in div3!!! and like someone else said really unfair on the players who were there in the first place

dave is sound

but tom was exsactly the same when i played for them just ask the players who left because of new signings!!! and we were top of the league when we signed these players!
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 8:24 am

A good side if you ask me, Danny Henfrey is a quality player.

Any team that gets in a new manager are bound to get new players (or beg), from their old team or signing up free agents (by begging lol).
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 8:51 am

riley wrote:
pot hunters!!! its a joke how they begged to get relegated an extra division and are now signing on all these players!!! they would have been fine in div3!!! and like someone else said really unfair on the players who were there in the first place

dave is sound

but tom was exsactly the same when i played for them just ask the players who left because of new signings!!! and we were top of the league when we signed these players!

I dont know how many times I have to explain myself over the first season situation with you. In the first season we signed players in the summer to try and get a squad big enough, then you and a couple others were pressurising me to sign your mates like Tom and Ben and due to lack of experience of manager and trying to keep everyone happy i backed down to yours and others demands. Weakness from me admittedly and ive always said i wished I had done things differently and been a bit stronger, but we all learn from our mistakes so when we set up the reserves I let someone else have a go with first team and Ken persuaded me to be the Reserves manager. I was put of by what happened in the first season, by listening to demands it became a mess, but I took the role and have done things properly, learnt from my mistakes and experiences and just kept a maximum squad of 15 (i dont play when everyone turns up). Loads of people have asked to play for the reserves including some very good players but I've turned them down because I will not add to the squad. It works for me and it works for the team, plus i get no ear ache and my hair has gone back to its normal colour. Like i say i put my hands up for making mistakes and apologized to you and others for what happened but it sounds like your never going to accept my apologies. At least I'm being honest about the whole thing.

As for begging to be put down an extra division, dont preach what you dont know. We had a different manager in pre-season, and we had signed some good players, but it wasn't looking good and were getting soundly beaten by teams from lower divisions. The League inspected this, and were instructed that we had signed good players but they wernt gelling. after a team dropped from 4 to 6, the league rang up to offer us a place in Division 4 despite knowing the players we had signed. So we took up the option. We are not the only team to accept an offer of dropping a league after the constitution was announced. The manager left for personal reasons and Welshy asked if Gaz could take charge as they are mates. So Gaz took over and brought in 5/6 of his lads. Ive left it with them, but have instructed Gaz not to sign too many players after personal experience in my first season. You can call us pothunters if you want, but liars and decievers we are not !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 9:15 am

Tomassi wrote:
riley wrote:

dave is sound

I dont know how many times I have to explain myself over the first season situation with you. In the first season we signed players in the summer to try and get a squad big enough, then you and a couple others were pressurising me to sign your mates like Tom and Ben and due to lack of experience of manager and trying to keep everyone happy i backed down to yours and others demands. Weakness from me admittedly and ive always said i wished I had done things differently and been a bit stronger, but we all learn from our mistakes so when we set up the reserves I let someone else have a go with first team and Ken persuaded me to be the Reserves manager. I was put of by what happened in the first season, by listening to demands it became a mess, but I took the role and have done things properly, learnt from my mistakes and experiences and just kept a maximum squad of 15 (i dont play when everyone turns up). Loads of people have asked to play for the reserves including some very good players but I've turned them down because I will not add to the squad. It works for me and it works for the team, plus i get no ear ache and my hair has gone back to its normal colour. Like i say i put my hands up for making mistakes and apologized to you and others for what happened but it sounds like your never going to accept my apologies. At least I'm being honest about the whole thing.

As for begging to be put down an extra division, dont preach what you dont know. We had a different manager in pre-season, and we had signed some good players, but it wasn't looking good and were getting soundly beaten by teams from lower divisions. The League inspected this, and were instructed that we had signed good players but they wernt gelling. after a team dropped from 4 to 6, the league rang up to offer us a place in Division 4 despite knowing the players we had signed. So we took up the option. We are not the only team to accept an offer of dropping a league after the constitution was announced. The manager left for personal reasons and Welshy asked if Gaz could take charge as they are mates. So Gaz took over and brought in 5/6 of his lads. Ive left it with them, but have instructed Gaz not to sign too many players after personal experience in my first season. You can call us pothunters if you want, but liars and decievers we are not !!

not that im complaining about what division we are in now because i feel that we are now in the correct place, but after we got beat by harrows in our friendly and then we got moved up a division, at the time we didnt have such players as we have now, since then we have made 8 signings so our squad has been drasticlly changed since moving up, the league rang u to discuss what league u should be in? wear we were moved up becasue of storys told, like i said im happy with the division were in and im not complaining about that but if the league had rang us up and discussed what league we should be in we wouldnt of had to sign other players and i feel we would of been treated the same as sparta, we started our club as a close group of friends and its ended up friends of friends who are so called better players,
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 9:16 am

i say all the best to sparta if they do make good signings... its sunday morning football and everybody going on like its the premiership.. if you had the chance to sign good players you would
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 10:03 am

gattuso wrote:
i say all the best to sparta if they do make good signings... its sunday morning football and everybody going on like its the premiership.. if you had the chance to sign good players you would

not the case denty!!! ive had quite a few mates ask me to come and play for us!!b but ross wont take them on due to the fact it would be unfair on the squad he already has signed on!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 10:43 am

riley you are now just looking bitter. Tom is sound and a genuine nice bloke. Not so sure about some bitter. Bloke like you who comes on here taking potshots. Get over it you dull boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 12:28 pm

Hellboy wrote:
spartano1's got a mate scratch

Auntie Palmer her five nieces......
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 3:06 pm

[quote="New Road Inn"]riley you are now just looking bitter. Tom is sound and a genuine nice bloke. Not so sure about some bitter. Bloke like you who comes on here taking potshots. Get over it you dull boy [/

Sad
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 3:14 pm

oh dear riley sour grapes caus u got beat by us maybe???? like denty has said its sunday football and there is still the same 4-6 originals there from when i took over and play 99% of the games, yes i have brought some players in with me shaun and dan where signing for sparta anyway sam is my nephew so followed me same for liam towers who wasnt playing for anyone sundays and asked to sign, nathan rutter asked to transfer as wasnt happy at throops, and now dna henfrey wants to sign to play with mates, we have a few signed on but last 2 weeks we have struggled and had pretty much bare 11 due to injuries and people away,im sure if you asked my squad if they were happy you wouldnt get 1 player saying they werent, yes we have a good team but so do nri,magna,phoenix and couple more the division is gonna be very tight and no-one will walk away with it
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 3:27 pm

witch hunt for gaz Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 6:32 pm

NRIFC_Chicko wrote:
Have I just tuned into Jeremy Kyle by mistake?

No no no no, this is about the evolutionary missing link...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 6:48 pm

NRIFC_Chicko wrote:

Five NRI boys on here now.....happy days!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 7:13 pm

pot hunters or friends???? hhmmmm i'd say neither just a team trying to do what your meant to in football.. put a team together that wins games !!!!!! maybe jealousy because they are signing players others cant?????? i think fair play to them
Back to top Go down
shaun riley

shaun riley

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 9:23 pm

super polska wrote:

Dan- hmmmm

rich lmao!!luk wot uve caused on here...brilliant..2 every1 else who slaggin sparta off...end of the day gaz is bringin in quality players 2 win things and make the the squad stronger for games wen theres injuries and people r away..these signins wil improve some of the least talented players aswell..it can only b a gud thing..u lot r only jealous....rich also asked again if he cud transfer 2 sparta 2day but was told no again..lol..rich giv it up..it ain gona happen...stop putin messages on here out of anger..lol
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 6:30 am

Sparta isn't the club for me Shaun. I wouldn't want to play below my level being the quality player that I am. Also I believe in a club being run honestly and adhering to rules of the league.....for these reasons......I'm out!

But thank for offering me a handjob in the shower after the game to sign though Shaun. Your hearts in the right place but I couldn't physically allow a ginger to touch in that way!
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 7:50 am

spartano1 wrote:
oh dear riley sour grapes caus u got beat by us maybe???? like denty has said its sunday football and there is still the same 4-6 originals there from when i took over and play 99% of the games, yes i have brought some players in with me shaun and dan where signing for sparta anyway sam is my nephew so followed me same for liam towers who wasnt playing for anyone sundays and asked to sign, nathan rutter asked to transfer as wasnt happy at throops, and now dna henfrey wants to sign to play with mates, we have a few signed on but last 2 weeks we have struggled and had pretty much bare 11 due to injuries and people away,im sure if you asked my squad if they were happy you wouldnt get 1 player saying they werent, yes we have a good team but so do nri,magna,phoenix and couple more the division is gonna be very tight and no-one will walk away with it

no my point is why ask to go down an extra div when u have a side that can compete in div 3? most players want to play at the highest level they can. which for me is prob div 4 so it takes the p*** a little bit
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 8:51 am

New Road Inn wrote:
NRIFC_Chicko wrote:

Five NRI boys on here now.....happy days!

OMG!!!!....more and more of em....like crocus's in the spring,

the buggers are popping up everywhere.
Back to top Go down
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 9:26 am

riley wrote:
spartano1 wrote:

no my point is why ask to go down an extra div when u have a side that can compete in div 3? most players want to play at the highest level they can. which for me is prob div 4 so it takes the p*** a little bit

seriously riley, we asked to go down an extra division in june, nothing happened as it wasnt possible,the lads tried to rebuild, a few new players, a few left, we then lost heavily in friendlies to harrow , leicester bahrat talbot, pheonix(all lower than div 3, no disrespect intended) , the new manager left and the team at the time would have struggled in div 4, then league moved us down due to a reshuffle, since then gaz joined, and has brought in a few players , if you have a problem with the placing in the divisions speak to the league, they will confirm , so your point about having a team that can compete higher up is meaningless, as at the time, we didnt, simple as!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 9:44 am

Hellboy, we are like crocus' (croci??) pretty and popping up everywhere.....
Riley, in seriousness mate, i know that the players that are at Sparta came after they were moved down and Sparta didnt hoodwink anyone (you just made me use the word hoodwink!). As things stand at the moment they are most likely to stop us winning anything and NRI do not have a problem with them despite this, so i think everyone needs to give them credit for perservering through some difficult times last season and pre-season
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 10:19 am

I meant crocidiles's, ugly and wrinkly.
Back to top Go down
dazzle

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 4:56 pm

i play for the ressies and from my experience the 1st team were struggling to get results and also enough players last year so the fact they are getting a team every week is a step forward on its own...
from the lads i know that were in the 1sts last year i hear things are going well and competition for places is a good thing surely (keeps you on your toes).
As for Tom even if he wasnt responsible for deciding if i played every sunday or not i can honestly say i dont always agree with some of his choices during games or with selection but hes the manager and has to make the choices and thats a hard thing to do keeping everyone happy, but he is a good bloke and has admitted when learning as a gaffer when the club formed he made a few mistakes which is a fair thing to do and i would class him as a mate and runs the ressies well even if he does have questionable back hair!!

thats me sub sunday then..
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 7:02 pm

riley do you not read the posts from before???? sparta asked to go down to div 4as were struggling big time pre-season which shows getting hammered by phoenix and talbot and another team, they got put into div 4 which woz right for them at that time, as stated before i got asked to manage the team when i took the position i got asked what my aims would be i said i would like to challenge for the div 4 title and also the stokes cup, now when some of my old players found out i was managing again they asked me if they could sign as they hadnt found a new club, am i suppose to say no caus it might upset other teams in that division???? we have a good squad of lads who are all happy and enjoying playing with each other week in week out, if you look at our results i wouldnt exactly call us pothunters we only beat you 4-3 and like you said we were lucky, we struggled against inter mivan sunday and conceded 3 against them, if a player comes upto me and asks to sign and i know he is a quality player what shall i say sorry mate dont want you, as i found out last season at great wigston you need a big squad especially towards the end of the season, we have a big squad at minute but only getting 12-13 players due to injuries and players away if i hadnt signed a big squad on then we would be struggling to field a team of 11 at the minute...

and mr ellis our club is run very well and plays by the alliance league rules, as for not wanting to drop to below your standard, i would rate you around division 5 standard to be fair lol
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 11:01 pm

spartano1 wrote:

and mr ellis our club is run very well and plays by the alliance league rules, as for not wanting to drop to below your standard, i would rate you around division 5 standard to be fair lol

I think your getting my football ability confused with you banter ability. I'm amazing.......your banter is not.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 12:38 pm

mr ellis you are amazing............ at dreaming your a good player haha
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 12:51 pm

Gaz told me yesterday he was in talks with 3 Wigston United players....
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 12:52 pm

riley wrote:
gattuso wrote:

not the case denty!!! ive had quite a few mates ask me to come and play for us!!b but ross wont take them on due to the fact it would be unfair on the squad he already has signed on!!

Well thats a bit silly then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 12:53 pm

players with no backbone wont strengthen his side!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 12:59 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
riley wrote:
gattuso wrote:

No mate your comment is silly! every one has there own way of doing things- Me and the gaffer decide on a number we want our squad to be at, we wouldnt sign them on if we didnt think they were good enough, so unless someone leaves no ones comes in- we tend to have 15 of the 17 we signed on turning up to training and games every week and doing a good job for us, so why would i jepodise team spirit etc because someone wants to come play for our side but cant give me committment the rest of the lads have shown for 2+ years?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 1:01 pm

But, to be fair, what idiot wouldn't sign on better players, what ever standard you are, to improve your team.

Look at Kibworth, Murph Senior has signed on some very good players, who have played in a higher league last season, and they've now won more games this season than they have in the past 3 seasons.

No one is moaning at them?

You carry on Big Gaz. Theres some people that love you.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 1:03 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
riley wrote:
gattuso wrote:

No mate your comment is silly! every one has there own way of doing things- Me and the gaffer decide on a number we want our squad to be at, we wouldnt sign them on if we didnt think they were good enough, so unless someone leaves no ones comes in- we tend to have 15 of the 17 we signed on turning up to training and games every week and doing a good job for us, so why would i jepodise team spirit etc because someone wants to come play for our side but cant give me committment the rest of the lads have shown for 2+ years?

No one mentioned lack of commitment for two years?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 1:07 pm

Because I think I have enough good players to do well in Division 4.

I aint got a problem with Gaz signing players- but by the sounds of things he needs them- not due to the quality of the current side but becuase he only has 11/12 turning up...so getting new players is sensible- if they are caliber of rutter, towers etc then an extra bonus. We are fortunate at the moment we dont have this worry, if we did then I would consider recruiting more players to
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 1:07 pm

I am mentioning it becuase thats why I have said no to Riley wen he has sed players want to come play for us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparta parva friends or put hunters ?   sparta parva friends or put hunters ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparta parva friends or put hunters ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next