Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves

Go down 
+2
spartano1
welshys yasmines
6 posters
AuthorMessage
welshys yasmines

who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Empty
PostSubject: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:42 pm

i wonder who it will be
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:44 pm

defo not saffron lane lounge bar
Back to top Go down
welshys yasmines

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:47 pm

well they play each other next week so that will be an interesting game, i might even venture out to watch that 1
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:49 pm

FC Kibworth have already beaten us this season !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
welshys yasmines

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 6:11 pm

never noticed them in division 5, i did notice you winning 4 drawing 1 and losing 0 though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 6:21 pm

whoever does will be the first of many!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:34 pm

abit like new road inn then widds ey lol, lost to us then lose again the slide continues this sunday maybe Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:55 pm

he who laughs last my friend....although i am struggling to bring in as many pothunters as you....i must praise your contacts..... Wink
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:58 pm

pmsl pothunters?? nooooooo they are just friends wanting to play football together and have a laugh on a sunday, hmmmm where av i heard that before lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:01 pm

just friends wanting to drop down levels to play together....must be six or seven dropped down now to Sparta (some before your time), thats even better than our 3!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:01 pm

Actually, make that 4 - forgot to include myself, i am easily div 1 standard lol
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:16 pm

lol i have brought in 5 players myself that is it the rest is players joined before me and lads from last season, tbh we have a good group of lads and they are all a pleasure to manage so far
Back to top Go down
dazzle

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:47 pm

think there is some confusion the question was who will beat the reserves and unless i am mistaken they are the same squad as last year with 2 additions (both of which came pre season) and also none of the 1st team players have moved down!
all down to hard work and a great spirit and certainly not a group of pot hunters (although one would be nice)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:03 pm

wasnt accusing you dazzle - just said you would lose lots - to wind up Measures - and then Gaz went all Jal Frezi about us getting knocked out the cup!
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 8:27 am

Aye but I'm not as bothered about winning, I enjoy how it is win lose or draw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 8:45 am

i dont, i fecking hate losing!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 8:35 pm

saff lounge bar
Back to top Go down
chopper

chopper

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 11:02 pm

not the lounge bar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves   who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who be the 1st team to beat sparta parva reserves
Page 1 of 1