Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Desford P-P Sparta Parva

Go down 
+4
Katie G
Rusty Nuts
Aussie Owl
Tomassi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

Desford P-P Sparta Parva Empty
PostSubject: Desford P-P Sparta Parva   Desford P-P Sparta Parva Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 7:48 pm

Desford unable to raise a team due to work commitments so games off!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Desford P-P Sparta Parva   Desford P-P Sparta Parva Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 7:52 pm

Tomassi wrote:
Desford unable to raise a team due to work commitments so games off!
Confirmed - will be considered by the League in due course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desford P-P Sparta Parva   Desford P-P Sparta Parva Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 11:52 pm

Surely leniency on midweek games??
I think we have a full squad (barring two injuries), but its tough getting lads out for the games in midweek....
Back to top Go down
Rusty Nuts

PostSubject: Re: Desford P-P Sparta Parva   Desford P-P Sparta Parva Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 1:34 am

either your players aren't committed or they work for poor companies

Hurricanes have 17 to choose from tomorrow!!

gonna be a couple of toys thrown out the pram tomorrow vs frolesworth
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Desford P-P Sparta Parva   Desford P-P Sparta Parva Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 9:19 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Surely leniency on midweek games??
I think we have a full squad (barring two injuries), but its tough getting lads out for the games in midweek....
We all know before signing up to the league that most teams have mid week games at beginning and end of the season!!!
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Desford P-P Sparta Parva   Desford P-P Sparta Parva Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 6:37 am

Maybe some people have jobs of some kind of real responibility. Maybe they'd rather have a job in times of financial dificulty instead of playing mickey mouse football.

I'm sure the world will carry on accordingly and hopefully Tomassi will publicly apologise for causing so much distress to all those who can raise a team midweek.

Tomassi, if ever there's been a reason to bring back capital punishment, I think you've found it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Desford P-P Sparta Parva   Desford P-P Sparta Parva Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 8:05 am

I'm not biting Rich Razz
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Desford P-P Sparta Parva   Desford P-P Sparta Parva Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 12:36 am

i play for desford and have done for 6 years now if the truth be told we was struggling for a side a few were still away and some of us have decent jobs that pay the bills not everyone can be on benefits also we did ask for the fixture to be re arranged till the fri and spartas response was they were not able to do friday we decieded that we would rather be deducted points if thats what the case will be and at least have a chance of taking the points back when we play than just giving the 3 points away so we will see what happens when re arranged affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Desford P-P Sparta Parva   Desford P-P Sparta Parva Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:44 am

Sean, I would get your facts right before you start accusing us publicly. Your club secretary Wayne texted me to apologise that the game was off and said he asked the league if it could be moved to friday but the league refused. This is a matter between Desford and the league, not us!! I only posted the reason on here as people like Dee are going to want to know why it was called off Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Desford P-P Sparta Parva   Desford P-P Sparta Parva Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 12:04 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
i play for desford and have done for 6 years now if the truth be told we was struggling for a side a few were still away and some of us have decent jobs that pay the bills not everyone can be on benefits also we did ask for the fixture to be re arranged till the fri and spartas response was they were not able to do friday we decieded that we would rather be deducted points if thats what the case will be and at least have a chance of taking the points back when we play than just giving the 3 points away so we will see what happens when re arranged affraid lol!

Blimey i didn't know Desford was that industrial these days, so thats the place to come for employment is it?

Are you Irish?
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Desford P-P Sparta Parva   Desford P-P Sparta Parva Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:52 pm

Tomassi wrote:
Sean, I would get your facts right before you start accusing us publicly. Your club secretary Wayne texted me to apologise that the game was off and said he asked the league if it could be moved to friday but the league refused. This is a matter between Desford and the league, not us!! I only posted the reason on here as people like Dee are going to want to know why it was called off Exclamation

Haha why do I care?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Desford P-P Sparta Parva   Desford P-P Sparta Parva Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:33 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Tomassi wrote:

Haha why do I care?

You're the nosiest person around here, but i'm still the captain in charge of this ship.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Desford P-P Sparta Parva   Desford P-P Sparta Parva Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:24 pm

I have to be under my new role with the league.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Desford P-P Sparta Parva   Desford P-P Sparta Parva Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 12:20 pm

Blimey, they've finally filled the vacancy for the toilet cleaner. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desford P-P Sparta Parva   Desford P-P Sparta Parva Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desford P-P Sparta Parva
Page 1 of 1