Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Harborough hotshots

Go down 
+16
timmy mallet
ace ventura
EJT09
rudedog
NiffyA
patsharp
Robbo
mthompson08
Hellboy
leon
tekkas
LCFCHOTSHOT
WEUR
chubby
Plough new boy
Number1
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mthompson08

mthompson08

Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 4:01 pm

Thank you for that greedy. We just wanna play football and play football well, we would like to get promoted this season but no one is saying we will, anyone who comes on here saying such things this early in the season ( especially a new team) would have to be a complete retard. So when a team like little bowden come on here giving it bobby big licks it just makes me think they are setting themselves up for a big fall

first of all, bowden certainly dont think they are in with a shout of winning this league..agree with your comment on teams shouldn't be expecting the world straight away.. bowden are in a rebuilding process at the minute but i think with every one so eager to write us off and slag us off all the time, we are more than deserving to stick up for ourselves which is all we are doing..we've had a bit of a poor time of it recently so if we are a little confident and enjoying ourselves, and people don't like it, then you need to find something else to do with your time!!

Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 6:38 pm

Quote :
We beat a division 4 team 3 weeks ago 4-1 that were in the top 5 does that make us superstars???

Wow you sound brilliant... i bet you get more girls than Calvin Harris!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 12:53 am

had enough of the bowden egos on this forum. I have played for a team against the hotshots this season and they are a good passing side, little bowden however rely on the long ball and their longish haired attacker simon? so much it is embarassing, bowden will come mid table this season if they are lucky. hotshots will no doubt be up near the top - the pace of their attack and the quality in the midfield mean they are sure thing to get promotion, other good sides in div six incude Niffy A and Wigston, please note I have only seen a few teams play, hotshots andy taylor is a top bloke and a good lino.
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 12:59 am

happyshopper wrote:
had enough of the bowden egos on this forum. I have played for a team against the hotshots this season and they are a good passing side, little bowden however rely on the long ball and their longish haired attacker simon? so much it is embarassing, bowden will come mid table this season if they are lucky. hotshots will no doubt be up near the top - the pace of their attack and the quality in the midfield mean they are sure thing to get promotion, other good sides in div six incude Niffy A and Wigston, please note I have only seen a few teams play, hotshots andy taylor is a top bloke and a good lino.

Finally!!! at least some one talking some sense and taking this forum serious! And yeh mate iv got to agree, that Andy Lino guy is a fair man who means this earth well! Heard hes not that bad too, aint he coming back from an ankle injury?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 1:06 am

patsharp wrote:
happyshopper wrote:

Finally!!! at least some one talking some sense and taking this forum serious! And yeh mate iv got to agree, that Andy Lino guy is a fair man who means this earth well! Heard hes not that bad too, aint he coming back from an ankle injury?

Yeah, I wasn't really going to come on here but thought I best state my point. Yeah I grabbed a word with that lino seems that he picked up a serious ankle injury a couple of years back and has unfortunately found it very hard to recover from it, one of the most ad things when a player with so much potential has his career cut short due to injury.
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 7:51 am

Right, well first of all, if any of u dim wits had been on the forum befote, you would see that anyone associated with bowden have no idea wbo tekkas is. Not 1 person in our team is owning up for it, we dont condone his actions what so ever. But like thompson said, your all quick to slag and write bowdn off so why cant we give the banter back when were sitting 4th in the table? We have banter with hotshots after the games down the boozer but we all know each other and have a good laugh at the end of the day.

HappyShopper - if u think bowden will finish mid table, then i agree with you. We dont even want to get promoted as we know we'll be out of our depths. Its a rebuilding process at the minute.

PatSHarp - if u supposedly play in division 4, why dont you concentrate on your own division rather then mentioning about ours. If u dont know anything about the teams, then what gives u the right to comment? It doesnt! With your attitude, no team in division 6 would want you as u seem bit of a bad apple to be honest. Maybe your not good enough for division 4 and are only good enough to run the line for your team? I don't know, just seems strange that you would want to drop divisions to play for a team that obviously isn't as good as yours!

If you all look at tbe league table for division 6 then you will see that its a close league and anything can happen. Especially now winters here and some players wont turn up due to the cold weather as they cant be bothered to get out of bed. And thats the same for all teams, not just us.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 9:21 am

why do hotshots players keep coming on here pretending to play for someone else saying how good they are? stop worrying about what everyone else thinks and get on with it...... sure whoever the best team is will be there at the end
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 9:52 am

yawn!!!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Alliance's no1

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 10:34 am

hotshots beat good old days wow hasnt everyone else beaten them this season??? i have watched G.o.d and they are defo a mid-table div 6 side, and as for bowden let them have there day dont happen very often, and havent bowden signed on a lad in midfield that was with webbys or sporting wigston not so long ago???
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 11:15 am

Alliance's no1 wrote:
hotshots beat good old days wow hasnt everyone else beaten them this season??? i have watched G.o.d and they are defo a mid-table div 6 side, and as for bowden let them have there day dont happen very often, and havent bowden signed on a lad in midfield that was with webbys or sporting wigston not so long ago???

cheers alliance's no 1, its nice to have someone see the bigger picture!! yeah we have. hes on the forum so don't let him see you bigging him up else we'll never here the end of it lol!! we've got a couple of decent lads in to be fair and for people to state we are only a long ball team is hardly fair. we try to play as good as we can but every team is guilty of the long ball punt, after all..it is sunday league football!!
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 11:20 am

you cant play passing football all the time the odd long ball is needed in times of desperation we sure of guilty of that on a few occassions this season, and thompson could bowden new boys head get any bigger lol, i was kinda hoping we would get bowden in a cup just to play against my best mate but looks like its not to be
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 11:32 am

i agree with you. a lot of the lads though havent enjoyed playing for a while so if this is what keeps them happy and enjoying themselves, why not?! we were hoping for a little cup run ourselves but it wasn't to be. played decent teams in all of the cups so far and that proved to be the difference.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 3:23 pm

Im a Hotshots player who has also played for little bowden. Although im the first to take the mick and crack a joke on a sunday after the game down the pub, i think this is all a little bit silly. Bowden have a decent bunch of lads some of which have stuck with the club through thick and thin. Their manager is a top bloke who run's it for the love of football, it's clear he is no glory boy as he support's stoke.lol. They have signed a few good player's this year and look as if they could become a team. They have beaten niffy and west end who have already beaten us this season. They have also beaten npe who we are yet to play but from the look of the table and results could be a hard team to beat. I think these people who chat rubbish on here so early in the season should be careful because they could end up very red faced by the end of season. A little banter is great for a laugh and a joke, it also makes football on a sunday generally more interesting but taken to far it just makes you and your team look flipping stupid. All that said i still think hotshots are top 3 material as we have all of our squad back, fit and firing!
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 3:55 pm

happyshopper wrote:
patsharp wrote:
happyshopper wrote:

Yeah, I wasn't really going to come on here but thought I best state my point. Yeah I grabbed a word with that lino seems that he picked up a serious ankle injury a couple of years back and has unfortunately found it very hard to recover from it, one of the most ad things when a player with so much potential has his career cut short due to injury.

Mate do you do stand up? That's hilarious, have a word with Michael McIntyre and get on his comedy roadshow!
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 4:36 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Im a Hotshots player who has also played for little bowden. Although im the first to take the mick and crack a joke on a sunday after the game down the pub, i think this is all a little bit silly. Bowden have a decent bunch of lads some of which have stuck with the club through thick and thin. Their manager is a top bloke who run's it for the love of football, it's clear he is no glory boy as he support's stoke.lol. They have signed a few good player's this year and look as if they could become a team. They have beaten niffy and west end who have already beaten us this season. They have also beaten npe who we are yet to play but from the look of the table and results could be a hard team to beat. I think these people who chat rubbish on here so early in the season should be careful because they could end up very red faced by the end of season. A little banter is great for a laugh and a joke, it also makes football on a sunday generally more interesting but taken to far it just makes you and your team look flipping stupid. All that said i still think hotshots are top 3 material as we have all of our squad back, fit and firing!

well said...hotshots will be up there come the end of the season. im sure... we are going to enjoy our moment i guess as there isn't much chance of us being there ourselves come may? i for one hope hotshots dont go up as it would take this bit of rivalry away before it has had much chance to grow!! we shall see how things pan out as things will start to take shape around christmas time i guess. i would be happy just causing a few raised eyebrows each week when everyone continues to write us off and we are able to get a decent result. its a decent division and all the teams involved seem to be a decent bunch of lads and with it being so close at the minute shows everyone is enjoying themselves...good luck to everyone!!
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 5:24 pm

Quote :
with it being so close at the minute shows everyone is enjoying themselves... good luck to everyone!!

Its all a bunch of fun at the end of the day.... thats what it all comes down to! Yeh, some players are packing a few pounds or have a terrible touch but we all have a big smile when we are winning!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:28 pm

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
happyshopper wrote:
patsharp wrote:
happyshopper wrote:

Mate do you do stand up? That's hilarious, have a word with Michael McIntyre and get on his comedy roadshow!

I appreciate what you are saying as he is not as good as he was in his younger days but if it wasn't for the ankle injury I have been informed by many that he could be playing at a higher level, such a shame what injuries do to footballers. Anyway as someone has previously said div 6 is so open this season anyone could win it, despite what I previously said about Bowden they are a decent side and deserve to do well this season, as with hotshots who look like they are doing ok for there first season, however I think it will be either Niffy or Wigston who win the title in div 6.
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 1:44 pm

To be honest happy shopper I have heard about this injury and apparently one of his team mates knocked a wall down on him on one of the dug outs at his old club... Some say that it was all faked just to get some compensation so i do have concerns how to judge his footballing ability! However, i do understand that he has a great gathering of knowledge to the game and surely if hes a good player he would want to be playing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 9:15 am

I agree with you. The rumours of compensation are bound to happen though aren't they, I personally find them disrespectful and offensive to this player as I have spoke to him in person and he is a fantastic bloke who would do anything for the good of the game, to say he would try and get money out of football is outrageous even just by speaking to him you can see how much he wants to be on the pitch and making the oppostition players wonder what day of the week it is!
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 2:08 pm

Still though mate just have a look at some of the stunts that players pull just get get some extra cash... just like that wayne rooney did just last week! You can tell from the way this guy use to play that hes a similar player and he clearly idolises him! It wouldnt suprise me if he turned round next week and said he was off to another club, hat and beaver aparently said he could walk in there team anyday!
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 5:33 pm

Pat and happy quit this now it's embarssing to our team and obvious you are both from hotshots!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 6:32 pm

Pardon? To be honest mate you tried to pose as someone who watched hotshots games as a neutral fan, I find that embarassing in all honesty number1.
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 6:36 pm

No it started a good thread with lots of harmless banter and fun, u pair are just being ridiculous and trying to cause agro without any sort of constructive content apart from being dicks! What I started was a fun debate with people having a good laugh just both grow up, why slate bowden players personaly? No need!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 6:42 pm

Ok mate fair enough, I won't post again. Oh and not once have I slated the bowden players personally, I have nothing against them it is just a bit of banter, they are a good side who have been running for a good few years. I don't play for Hotshots thats for sure. Chill out.
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 11:52 pm

Number1 wrote:
Pat and happy quit this now it's embarssing to our team and obvious you are both from hotshots!

I heard you also really rate that andy guy too? I like the Bowdn team (except tekkers who no1 likes) Good bunch of lads really, would be good bet if who ever finished lower in the league had to change there name to the others B team?
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 8:03 am

quality like it pat even though hoops make me look fat
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 5:31 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
quality like it pat even though hoops make me look fat

luckily we have a spanky new kit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 1:21 pm

So what happened to your old kit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harborough hotshots
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3