Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby

Go down 
+14
NKBomber
Hellboy
EJT09
Fishandchips
Alfie the Alien
bullshead athletic
Kilworthsunday
mthompson08
timmy mallet
hotshot66
BOSSMAN
Whistle Blower
dan_mitchell_WRFC
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Empty
PostSubject: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 4:34 pm

we have just got simon to jump ship and will b sorting out paper work this week
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 5:22 pm

Bad news for Bowden. Surprised he would leave that setup to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:04 pm

wow, this is amazing news - i'll ring the local papers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:10 pm

si has played in all are pre season games and he played in todays game after he played for bowden and he said he is coming to hotshots so we are very happy with this.
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:37 pm

Wuppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Who cares its only division 6
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:51 pm

you care enough to comment
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 7:30 pm

BOSSMAN wrote:

everyone has to start somewhere bossman, if it is boring div 6 why open up the topic to comment!? people like you are boring!
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 7:54 pm

this story is boring! Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 8:23 pm

so is watching bowden try an string 3 passes together Embarassed
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 9:30 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
BOSSMAN wrote:

everyone has to start somewhere bossman, if it is boring div 6 why open up the topic to comment!? people like you are boring!

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep affraid
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 10:30 pm

Anyone from Bowden or Hotshots fancy playing Saturdays? Need some new faces to come over to Medbourne, first team and reserve team spaces up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ....   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 9:08 pm

the bullies are monitoring simon barby!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:27 pm

Simon Barby has had his day in my opinion

Div 6 about his level now days so I wouldnt bother pursuing the matter bullshead
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 6:30 pm

Thats a bit harsh on the lad he's only young, from what i've seen looks like he has potential and a good work ethic, Prem is probably pushing it a bit at the moment but capeable of playing higher than div6. Will score plenty of goals for Hotshots who look like they've strengthened over the summer with some of the Harb town youngsters and if Ash Robbo plays regularly they'll be near the top come the end of the season!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 9:11 pm

Kilworthsunday wrote:
Anyone from Bowden or Hotshots fancy playing Saturdays? Need some new faces to come over to Medbourne, first team and reserve team spaces up for grabs.

dont mention Saturday football to the hotshots lot! No
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 12:37 pm

Just goes to show there is no loyalty! He'll only do the same to you guys at the end of the season. You're welcome to him!
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 12:45 pm

Quote :
Just goes to show there is no loyalty! He'll only do the same to you guys at the end of the season. You're welcome to him!

Not bitter then??
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 12:50 pm

Not really, if he wants to go then so be it. I'd rather play with someone who WANTS to play for us than someone that doesn't
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 12:56 pm

Yeah you are, your very bitter

I have recently had an irn-bru bar that was less sour than you are right now Razz
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 1:47 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:
Yeah you are, your very bitter

I have recently had an irn-bru bar that was less sour than you are right now Razz

To be honest, we'll probably be a better team without.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 2:45 pm

You probably will be, we were gutted and unsure how we would get on when a few key players left us a couple of months ago but it has made some space available to bring in some new, quality lads who I think have made us stronger both on and off the pitch
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 3:12 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
You probably will be, we were gutted and unsure how we would get on when a few key players left us a couple of months ago but it has made some space available to bring in some new, quality lads who I think have made us stronger both on and off the pitch

It's getting quite broing to be honest, he tells us he's signing for us next season, he's told you guys he's signing for you, he's played for MDH pre-season games as well and probably told them he'll sign for them, he's probably told Bullies as well he'll sign them. Quite a pattern repeating there. I just wish he would make his mind up and sign for someone and before Matty comes out and says he's signed for Hotshots already, no one will know who he's playing for until 1st day of the season!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 3:54 pm

EJT09 wrote:

He sounds like the sort of chap, that his only concerns are chiefly or only with oneself.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 3:57 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Bad news for Bowden. Surprised he would leave that setup to be honest.

never heard of him till today.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 4:01 pm

I heard him first hand say to our gaffer on Sunday to get the transfer sorted with you gaffer
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 4:02 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
I heard him first hand say to our gaffer on Sunday to get the transfer sorted with you gaffer

I don't dis-beelieve it for one second, but how many other teams has he said it to?
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 4:09 pm

I've no idea, he has slotted into our team really well and the football has been good so I can see why he would want to join us
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 4:16 pm

Why the big hype??
He played in the bottom division last season, only managed 5th in the goal scoring chart and a massive 14 goals away from the top!!
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 4:17 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
I've no idea, he has slotted into our team really well and the football has been good so I can see why he would want to join us

I could probably guarentee however that he will be playing in our next pre-season on 29th and he'll also be playing for you guys as well.

NK Bomber, he had 16 odd goals taken away from him due to teams folding which would have put him top of the charts
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 4:19 pm

16 goals.
I bet the other four above him lost equal amounts!
Therefore wouldn't have finished top.
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 4:22 pm

He scored bout 7 against West End which hurt him the most. On his day, Barby is an awesome player. Any team would be stronger with him, but he does need to learn to pass a bit more
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 6:16 pm

I lost a lot of goals too as did Jay Smith. He would still have been about 4th or 5th. I think he is a cracking player, not sure if he suits hotshots style of play. And I really cannot see the logic in leaving a team you've been with for a while to move across the same division. Rather pointless. But good luck to him wherever he decides to play.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:13 pm

etj09, not bitter then? i heard matty say he would of stayed at bowden if they had another good striker to play alongside but they didnt and often went to a 451 formation because of this!! maybe this is why simon has looked elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:53 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
etj09, not bitter then? i heard matty say he would of stayed at bowden if they had another good striker to play alongside but they didnt and often went to a 451 formation because of this!! maybe this is why simon has looked elsewhere?

Could very well be, I didn't play up front last season but now Barby is leaving, I might get back up there. You never know :p
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 11:30 am

Still going on about Simon Barby Sleep Sleep Sleep

Get over it, he's rubbish anyway
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 10:37 pm

Guarantees Bowden he is playing for us next season, guarantees Hotshots he will be playing for them next season, guarantees MDH Knights he will be playing for them next season. This has got to be the most confusing and quite frankly boring transfer saga since Fabregas to Barca! Razz

At the end of the day its Sunday football. Whoever he plays for next season I am sure he will do a great job for them. But lets be honest if he wants to better himself, he should go to MDH Knights. No point staying in the same division if you want to "move up in the world"
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ..   HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 8:17 am

you forgot to mention bullshead!!! i think you'll find he could be a bullshead player come day one of the season
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 9:46 am

he's not playing footy any more?...has had enough of all the hype and is off to try other things like gardening on a sunday morning instead...
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 10:11 am

mthompson08 wrote:
he's not playing footy any more?...has had enough of all the hype and is off to try other things like gardening on a sunday morning instead...

I heard he's found God and become a priest
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 10:23 am

I thought he was god?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby    HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HARBOROUGH HOTSHOTS GET Simon Barby
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next