Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

October transfers

Go down 
+15
Sparky
Rusty Nuts
Throop Gaffer
Alliance's no1
Throops No.1 Supporter
Hairy Hebrew!
Pete Mourinho
Alan Partridge
fozzi
Hellboy
spartano1
Joey Barton
gattuso
dee_aitcho
Vintage 9
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

October transfers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:48 pm

I hope not mate, you guys were a great team to play against. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:51 pm

nri which forward have u got???
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:56 pm

darren bailey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:57 am

Blimey Denty, you dont half get some inside info....!
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 9:42 am

he sent me msg abt signing for us, said he woz there yesterday and said we had enough firepower so opted for nri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 3:50 pm

spartano1 wrote:
he sent me msg abt signing for us, said he woz there yesterday and said we had enough firepower so opted for nri

If thats what makes you feel better about yourself mate you go ahead and believe that!!! ;-)

Just well chuffed that he is joining, will add a different dimension to the team, shows we are not just going to sit still, and from my contact with him so far he seems a top lad too....well pleased to have beaten a lot of very good teams to his signature....
Back to top Go down
AHC

AHC

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:09 pm

Heard on the grapevine that Gavin Hulme and Jamie Walker are signed on and ready to play for FC Hoskins - could be a devastating partnership up front!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:49 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Blimey Denty, you dont half get some inside info....!

He also enquired about joining Polska and Webbys!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:49 pm

Oh, and Sunbury
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:53 pm

new road if thats what makes me feel better??? pmsl i have the txts from when i txted him last ngt Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:59 pm

I shall just sit here smug and in the knowledge that we will reverse last weeks dire performance when we meet you again....
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:12 pm

yer we look forward to it me old mucka both team im sure will be very diffrent to the last meeting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:21 pm

Absolutely mate....the only thing i am disappointed about was our performance. You wanted it more and played better than us. If we had played at 100% effort and lost i wouldnt be so irritated by the result....but having said that, being up for a game is half the battle on a Sunday morning, so fair play to you boys
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:35 pm

yes tbh it woz a gud game, we played well for 80 mins can still perform alot better than that aswell but we are slowly getting there, its gud to be able to play teams and have a banter with um through the match, i allways love playing the big teams like urself, niffy,magna,superflybeaumont, bakers

lets hope we can get a Nri v sparta stokes cup final lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:39 pm

Yeah without a shadow of a doubt....i am going to make a bold prediction now - none of the teams you mentioned, including yourself, will take 6 points off another team....basically i dont think anyone will do the double!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:59 pm

AHC wrote:
Heard on the grapevine that Gavin Hulme and Jamie Walker are signed on and ready to play for FC Hoskins - could be a devastating partnership up front!

very true gav and jim are devestating partenership especially when at the bar Very Happy
looking forward to getting jimbob outta bed on a sunday morning hasent botherd yet!!!
gav is like a tevez and will bag for fun no probs whiles big tall jimbob is a meance to defenders
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 9:49 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Oh, and Sunbury

And AC.
Back to top Go down
A.McNulty

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 10:51 pm

Ac need players desperately, fact!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 7:40 pm

Looks like we will be losing 1 player in the shape of Toby warner who is moving to tumar and gaining 3. 2 being players we had last year 1 Craig fetch to give us 2 quality keepers and oldie but a goldie Kelly dance coming back to strengthen our back line. Then aiden mcabe will be joining us once his suspension is up on the 24th October. Hopefully adding them lads to an already strong squad should give us a good shot at challenging again this year. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October transfers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2