Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

October transfers

Go down 
+15
Sparky
Rusty Nuts
Throop Gaffer
Alliance's no1
Throops No.1 Supporter
Hairy Hebrew!
Pete Mourinho
Alan Partridge
fozzi
Hellboy
spartano1
Joey Barton
gattuso
dee_aitcho
Vintage 9
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vintage 9

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:27 pm

Who's lining up Who?

Just found out today that Liam Dent will be joining Sparta Parva Reserves, has asked Gaz to put 7 days in for him. I'm sure there was no illegal aproach Twisted Evil

If Liam wants to go then he can, once he has paid his signing on fee and owed subs. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:39 pm

he not good enough to get in anymore then?
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:42 pm

Not the reserves, think its the first team in 4.
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:43 pm

wafc wrote:
he not good enough to get in anymore then?

You won't get in if you don't turn up! Laughing
Back to top Go down

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:04 pm

I was with Denty at one of the midweek games watching Sparta and he asked them if he could join, as far as I saw, Sparta made no illegal approach.....tsch....shame on you!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:07 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
I was with Denty at one of the midweek games watching Sparta and he asked them if he could join, as far as I saw, Sparta made no illegal approach.....tsch....shame on you!

Never watched a footy match with u widds lol... your just a social drinking partner Smile
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:23 pm

Bakers Arms are set to lose a key player! Not confirmed...yet

Two maybe three AC boys are set to join a Div 4 team! Not confirmed...yet.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 2:26 pm

illegal approach PMSFL no illegal approach, it was your player that approached me as new road inn has confirmed thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 3:10 pm

spartano1 wrote:
illegal approach PMSFL no illegal approach, it was your player that approached me as new road inn has confirmed thank you very much
I have no problem with Denty leaving, You are more than welcome to the hassle that he will bring with him. He will not be able to sign for you until he has paid the money that he owes though. Which is just subs, he actually paid his signing on fee.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 3:29 pm

dont u worry abt mr dent he will toe the line like all the other players, how much subs does he actually owe then jeyes i will get him to pay it off
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 3:32 pm

Denty told me about £50 quid!

I'm ashamed Liam.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 3:45 pm

£50 we aint played that many games for it to be that lol
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:18 pm

Denty definatly not joining Sparta Parva!!!

Heard it here first.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:50 pm

denty has signed in his own blood, 110% he will be a sparta player

also arron soper to leave Ac Wigston
Back to top Go down

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:28 pm

I heard Denty was in the Oadby Owl tonight and received a brown envelope from a Sparta Rep
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:31 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
I heard Denty was in the Oadby Owl tonight and received a brown envelope from a Sparta Rep

Yeah, it was an ASBO, to confirm that he can play for Gaz.
Back to top Go down

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:34 pm

That would be funny if it wasnt so likely to be true with Denty lol
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:40 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
That would be funny if it wasnt so likely to be true with Denty lol

lol thanks for that widds ...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:56 am

dee_aitcho wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

The aforementioned did take place, but it was in the Dover Castle, not the Oadby Owl. It was definite;y something brown.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 2:40 pm

Joey Barton wrote:

Bakers Arms are set to lose a key player! Not confirmed...yet

Two maybe three AC boys are set to join a Div 4 team! Not confirmed...yet.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 4:05 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

The aforementioned did take place, but it was in the Dover Castle, not the Oadby Owl. It was definite;y something brown.
And you would know
Back to top Go down

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 6:43 pm

Easy Alan don't say anything against the big red machine. He is the only one allowed to poke fun at people. He gets all grumpy if you fore anything his way and starts spouting on about 1 rule for 1 and 1 for others!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 6:50 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

And you would know

lol! lol! lol! classic comeback.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:29 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 8:10 pm

Sunbury are eyeing up a new striker who got a few last season at the same level. More to follow.....
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 8:15 pm

Who we losing then Joey?? Wouldn't listen to your source too much...

....set to add two more to the squad once the transfer window is open!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 8:42 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
Thank you

Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 2:01 am

1 transfer in 1 transfer out at royal oak
Back to top Go down
Throops No.1 Supporter

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 1:19 pm

throops manager was found on the steps of aylestone park asking about a division 2 striker just clearing his debt then putting 7 days in
Back to top Go down
Alliance's no1

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 5:00 pm

well throops No.1 supporter from what i just heard you will need him, news has it that 3 lads of yours will be transferring to sparta parva to play for that gaz again

Back to top Go down
Throop Gaffer

Throop Gaffer

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 7:56 pm

[quote="Alliance's no1"]well throops No.1 supporter from what i just heard you will need him, news has it that 3 lads of yours will be transferring to sparta parva to play for that gaz again

lol, love it! great that face book, but not till the transfer window starts hey Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 8:06 pm

cant see it myself.. heard all 3 are happy there
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 10:48 pm

hmmmm no comment lol, reece, rutter, and raddie know that i would want them to play for me, weather they did transfer or not i dont know thats upto the 3 lads Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rusty Nuts

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 7:37 pm

Rumour has it AFC Hurricanes are on the verge of signing 3-4 of the old es cana boys!!

Should be a welcome addition to a team who has been struggling of late!!!
Back to top Go down

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 7:40 pm

spartano1 wrote:
hmmmm no comment lol, reece, rutter, and raddie know that i would want them to play for me, weather they did transfer or not i dont know thats upto the 3 lads Very Happy

Blimey, more lads dropping down....expect you guys to walk this div now bud
Back to top Go down

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:34 pm

Just made our first transfer, subject to a few i's to be dotted and t's to be crossed...absolutely delighted with this lad who is coming from West End United. Just want to say thanks to the West End secretary who was absolutely diamond about it and seems a sound guy.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:41 pm

The striker?
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:42 pm

Great signing, will do well for you.

As for us im not sure where we go from here
Back to top Go down

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:44 pm

Cheers Sparky, and apologies for pulling a player away from you mate. With only two strikers on our books, we were light. But now three top strikers competing.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:46 pm

Ah nothing against you lads mate, its dog eat dog out there. Our club is on its knees
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

October transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: October transfers   October transfers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October transfers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next