Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Transfers.

Go down 
+39
Keo27
oily
dezza
Vyvyan
scottyh
funtime frankie
saffplayer
sean callaghan
Dodgy
TheHead
BULLIT
mowmacre fc
scouse1
tysmith c.n.f.c
Capello
Joey Barton
johnmeode
Blackie
gattuso
Hairy Hebrew!
whiteeagles
rocket ledge
Skeems
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
Sneijder10
Paul Daniels
No_8
Jenko
Sparta3
timmy mallet
Widds
ShaNiO
LoneRanger38
Why Always Me?
Aussie Owl
the goalie
FC POCHIN
Spy
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spy

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 8:37 pm

Who's been busy this week then?
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 11:55 pm

we signed shane birt and josh harris from st marks
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 12:38 am

FC POCHIN wrote:

haha no you didnt as for we will get mitch next time pmsl
went there and ran back to us lol! clown
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 8:57 am

Back to top Go down
Why Always Me?

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 8:29 pm

the goalie wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:

Shane Birt - More clubs than Daz Bailey

Embarassing.
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 9:28 pm

Why Always Me? wrote:
the goalie wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:

Embarassing.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 10:36 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Why Always Me? wrote:
the goalie wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:

Embarassing.

Thanks

haha you still at stanny
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 10:51 pm

the goalie wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Why Always Me? wrote:
the goalie wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:

Embarassing.

Yes mate thought i did ok against u last week
Thanks

haha you still at stanny
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 10:57 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
the goalie wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Why Always Me? wrote:
the goalie wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:

Embarassing.

Yes mate thought i did ok against u last week
Thanks
yeah you did mate good game enjoyed that if you wanna come back alliance we gladly have you mate now corts is back as well

haha you still at stanny
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 11:07 pm

Why Always Me? wrote:
the goalie wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:

Embarassing.

Point Being? Lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 6:14 am

I think its that you boys are mercenaries that dont have club loyalty.... Smile
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 8:46 am

Lol its only sunday morning football, dont get paid to play or anything so if ur not enjoying it just move on thats how i look at it anyway just love how serious some people get on here and always talk about others haha should worry about theirselves pal
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 9:49 am

i heard north kilworth had offerd a certain centre bk money to play sundays in div 7, i did chuckle
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 5:18 pm

ShaNiO wrote:
Lol its only sunday morning football, dont get paid to play or anything so if ur not enjoying it just move on thats how i look at it anyway just love how serious some people get on here and always talk about others haha should worry about theirselves pal

Here here
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 6:20 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:

Here here

here here here mercenaries love em all
arent most footballers like that move for money trophies friends love lol cort etc etc
some you lose some you gain
and then they return cos they love you all
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 8:45 pm

Oh well ill prob be at st marks by january
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 8:59 pm

If we all had the "it's only Sunday mornings" attitude then there'd be no league to compete in. It shows a complete lack of respect for the people that run clubs (and the leagues).
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 9:04 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
If we all had the "it's only Sunday mornings" attitude then there'd be no league to compete in. It shows a complete lack of respect for the people that run clubs (and the leagues).

Well some of us clearly need to get a life then! I dont get paid to play and its hobby why do something your not enjoying when u go to work all week and get up early on a sunday?

Why should people come on here constantly judging people because they dont have their own lives, its not a lack of respect its about having a laugh which i wasnt doing at the time so why should i have carried on?
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 9:06 pm

Sparta3 wrote:

but surely that seems to be the general attitude to it hence why so many clubs struggle for a team
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 8:31 am

ShaNiO wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

Well some of us clearly need to get a life then! I dont get paid to play and its hobby why do something your not enjoying when u go to work all week and get up early on a sunday?

Why should people come on here constantly judging people because they dont have their own lives, its not a lack of respect its about having a laugh which i wasnt doing at the time so why should i have carried on?

I fully understand where you coming from about enjoying it!

But why leave St. Marks go to another team and then go back to St. Marks a few weeks later? surely you wouldnt of left in the first place if you were enjoying it? and why will it be different this time?
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 8:35 am

You're forgetting that he transferred to the team he previously left for st marks.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 8:48 am

Because there the two teams where i have mates, and because of things within the st marks team that has changed and it proved on sunday, i dont see what it has to do with you to be honest to even comment about it ? :s or is this forum actually just full of busy bodies?
Back to top Go down
No_8

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 10:20 am

Sparta3 wrote:

Couldn't agree more! The guy loves to be talked about!
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 10:24 am

No_8 wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

Couldn't agree more! The guy loves to be talked about!

Firstly, nobody asked you and Secondly your a hypocrite because you have just done it yourself lol
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 10:54 am

ShaNiO wrote:
Because there the two teams where i have mates, and because of things within the st marks team that has changed and it proved on sunday, i dont see what it has to do with you to be honest to even comment about it ? :s or is this forum actually just full of busy bodies?

It is a forum for things to be talked about and discussed, so I was merely asking a question! At the start of the season you made comments about my team does that make you a 'busy body' ?
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 10:54 am

What did i say?
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 10:58 am

Get a room you lot. Pathetic
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:07 am

End of the day, Shane moved to us from St.Marks as he felt at the time there were things going on he didnt agree with and he wanted to enjoy his football. Having set our club up Shane initially was one of the first players to come to me and say he wanted to play, simply down to the fact that we have been friends for years. He left us for St.Marks last year as he wanted to win trophies and felt he couldnt do that with us, he was proved right when we ended up finishing 3rd from bottom and they won the double. What got me was that pathetic childish people started making stuff up which caused us to fall out, aint being funny but its SUNDAY MORNING FOOTBALL get a grip! Having gone past all that and Shane being my best man at my wedding last month, proves that friendship is more important than ote else.

He came to me honestly and said moving back didnt feel right and we did not want to stand in his way if he didnt want to be there, i think being mates with him for 9 years i should no him better than anyone. He's ridiculed because of who he plays for, not many people like Tom (the goalie) as he is a very opinionated person and is quite open with that to anyone. But clearly the lads are all his mates and he wanted to go back, sunday mornings is all about playing with your mates and having a laugh. too many people think were in the premiership and criticise.

Granted i was gutted that he left, having joked about him coming back while in America when he did actually sign i was really pleased. but if it dont feel right thats his decision, nobody should judge him for that.

From a club perspective, we are disappointed to lose him, as we would be any of our lads. but we have a season to get back on track after losing 4 on the bounce and thats more important than a silly debate on a forum about what people are doing with their football.

As far as im concerned people should concentrate on their own clubs.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:10 am

Sneijder10 wrote:
End of the day, Shane moved to us from St.Marks as he felt at the time there were things going on he didnt agree with and he wanted to enjoy his football. Having set our club up Shane initially was one of the first players to come to me and say he wanted to play, simply down to the fact that we have been friends for years. He left us for St.Marks last year as he wanted to win trophies and felt he couldnt do that with us, he was proved right when we ended up finishing 3rd from bottom and they won the double. What got me was that pathetic childish people started making stuff up which caused us to fall out, aint being funny but its SUNDAY MORNING FOOTBALL get a grip! Having gone past all that and Shane being my best man at my wedding last month, proves that friendship is more important than ote else.

He came to me honestly and said moving back didnt feel right and we did not want to stand in his way if he didnt want to be there, i think being mates with him for 9 years i should no him better than anyone. He's ridiculed because of who he plays for, not many people like Tom (the goalie) as he is a very opinionated person and is quite open with that to anyone. But clearly the lads are all his mates and he wanted to go back, sunday mornings is all about playing with your mates and having a laugh. too many people think were in the premiership and criticise.

Granted i was gutted that he left, having joked about him coming back while in America when he did actually sign i was really pleased. but if it dont feel right thats his decision, nobody should judge him for that.

From a club perspective, we are disappointed to lose him, as we would be any of our lads. but we have a season to get back on track after losing 4 on the bounce and thats more important than a silly debate on a forum about what people are doing with their football.

As far as im concerned people should concentrate on their own clubs.

Thank You, think that just about sums up the entire conversation!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:22 am

ShaNiO wrote:
What did i say?

You quoted my team as 'average'

I fully agree with you on the subject that you should always enjoy it and IF i wasnt enjoying it I would also move team, i was just wondering why you moved and then back again within a month thats all
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:24 am

Yhh and i still think you are an average side i wasnt slagging you off or anything otherwise i could have said you was shite
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:25 am

Pot kettle black.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:31 am

Sneijder10 wrote:
Having gone past all that and Shane being my best man at my wedding last month, proves that friendship is more important than ote else.

are you sure he was only the best man, and not the bride? bounce
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:35 am

ShaNiO wrote:
Yhh and i still think you are an average side i wasnt slagging you off or anything otherwise i could have said you was shite

Thats your opinion and your thoughts which is not a problem to me, yeah you could of suppose lol but that would of looked silly as we have beaten you twice this season! i was just pointing out that you called me a busy body for posting on the forum in a topic that was already set up when this was a random comment!
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:35 am

Hellboy wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:
Having gone past all that and Shane being my best man at my wedding last month, proves that friendship is more important than ote else.

are you sure he was only the best man, and not the bride? bounce

nah helly, he couldnt quite pull off the vale and dress! Wink
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:37 am

Jenko wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:

Thats your opinion and your thoughts which is not a problem to me, yeah you could of suppose lol but that would of looked silly as we have beaten you twice this season! i was just pointing out that you called me a busy body for posting on the forum in a topic that was already set up when this was a random comment!

You didnt beat me lol, i played 2 games for POCHINS one against westfield and one against monsell
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:50 am

ShaNiO wrote:
Jenko wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:

You didnt beat me lol, i played 2 games for POCHINS one against westfield and one against monsell

I didnt play the first game but did play the second one! Good bunch of lads there and good luck for the season
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:50 am

You 2 fella
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 12:50 pm

Hahahaha this thread went through more emotions than a Hollioakes omnibus!!!!

To be fair, i think that if you are playing regularly for a team you should try and show some loyalty over a season. Ok, you want to enjoy the game, but i think you have also made a commitment to play for that team.

I know some players who are blatantly in it for what they can get, and their team ethic is poor...give me a player who runs a line when asked or comes and cheers on his team mates even when injured any day of the week.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 1:03 pm

Here here Widds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transfers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers.   Transfers. Icon_minitime