Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Who is your favourite team to play against?

Go down 
+12
barney rubble
bullshead athletic
Sirus
mowmacre fc
ramon_II
Joey Barton
tekkas
Alan Partridge
WEUR
Fieldy
dk4632
Tomassi
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

Who is your favourite team to play against? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 11:22 am

Name your team and post your reason why...

I love playing against Harrow, purely for the banter with Fieldy Damo Vince and co, I've heard all about Vince's Lottery too Evil or Very Mad And fieldy i am expecting matching stud marks on my other ankle this season cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 11:47 am

After hearing about vinnie's lottery , i will be wearing a numberless shirt!!!!

Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 8:21 am

Apart from Sparta (reasons outlined by Tomassi) it has to be QPR coz I think it's the only time in the season that I'm not the oldest player on the pitch.

Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 9:56 am

we had 3 good games against harrow last season, each 1 of them we lost by a single goal Sad but they were a good bunch of lads and always put up a decent game.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:17 am

When at Humbo, I always enjoyed the banter with EFC on and off the pitch. Really good bunch of lads.
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:08 am

DEFO NPE AS WE WALKED IT, FIRST GAME OFF THE SEASON IS MEANT TO BE THE HARDEST AN IT WAS A STROLL IN THE PARK!!!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:33 am

tekkas wrote:
DEFO NPE AS WE WALKED IT, FIRST GAME OFF THE SEASON IS MEANT TO BE THE HARDEST AN IT WAS A STROLL IN THE PARK!!!

Like it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:56 am

i only say how it is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:06 pm

My favourite team to play against so far (after a massive 3 games!) is Harrow, they were our first win and our best performance to date, plus really sound lads...all time favourite - used to enjoy playing against Blackbird when they were in LSL...bruising games....love em!
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:49 pm

Terratruck but they folded cause they were rubbish!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:52 pm

ramon_II wrote:
Terratruck but they folded cause they were rubbish!

bullshead then
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:53 pm

Hopefully get to play them this season then. Can't stand them !
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 12:44 pm

advance are good to play against cus they are always hard to beat no matter what side they put out and they like to get stuck in when things aint going smooth, thats why they win alot of trophies!
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: thats rich   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 12:56 pm

thats rich coming from swifts! weren't u lot in the prem! oh thats right u bottled it! re named yourself hoskins and opted for div 3! say no more mate! no wonder everyone is calling u pothunters!
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 1:24 pm

hes winding you up Laughing
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 5:49 pm

CALM DOWN , CALM DOWN !! take a chill pill bom
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 5:58 pm

used to like the games against fosse back in the day has to be said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 6:48 pm

Always enjoy our games with countesthorpe royals. Played them 3 times last year and never more than a goal in it with both teams being very even in quality. So with that said I'm really looking forward to tomorrows game!
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 2:54 pm

dikenio wrote:
After hearing about vinnie's lottery , i will be wearing a numberless shirt!!!!

extra pair of studs this year if im on the pitch this year kenno, and cnt wait to play against qpr for different reasons
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 3:06 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:
thats rich coming from swifts! weren't u lot in the prem! oh thats right u bottled it! re named yourself hoskins and opted for div 3! say no more mate! no wonder everyone is calling u pothunters!

Is this aimed at me? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hoskins#14

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 3:20 pm

Ramon you'll get your chance in the Arthur Moore you've got bulls head in your group so enjoy!!! Getting beat that is!!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 3:23 pm

bulls head and barney rubble is same person haha grow up m8 get a job
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 3:40 pm

ive got a job 4 ya , CLEAN MY BOOTS !!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 4:19 pm

barney a bull have a word !!!!!!!!im hoggys thru n thru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite team to play against?   Who is your favourite team to play against? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is your favourite team to play against?
Page 1 of 1