HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Who's your favourite referee??????????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Who's your favourite referee?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:59 am

You know the one, the one you love to see turn up at your game, the one with a big smile on his face"always", the one thats always up for a laugh, the one that always puts a smile on "your" face?

Well for me its.....the one and only......Akil Howson!!!!!!!! to me the kid is an alliance legend on the pitch, he always makes my day when i see him, that big smile of his just makes my day.

I just can't think of enough words to praise him.

Keep to the topic on this one, if you don't mind, no going off and getting negative please.

I might even make it on this list....
Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:47 am

stick to the topic.
Back to top Go down
a

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 11:15 am

Quite like Michael Scrivens, a good lad knows his stuff, always happy when we get him.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 11:52 am

Clive Bruce and Kev French stick out for me
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 3:47 pm

Had quite a few good refs this season (only had one v.poor ref which is less than Alex Ferguson has in the prem apparently!!), agree that Akil is a good ref, keeps talking to you and makes the game go with a smile. I think Bob Ogle is a lucky ref for us, after having him about 4 times this month and winning each one, he has been called in at last minute a couple of times and done very well, including ignoring a lino with spring loaded arms, which is good to see.
There is an Indian guy as well who was excellent, only had him once, about 40-45yrs old, not sure of his name.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:02 pm

Minesh Gupta? Think he may be in his 30's to be fair though!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:13 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:

Could be, tall guy, black hair and he had a goatie if i remember correctly...he came in to help us at the last minute after another ref had to go to work....

If he is in his 30's....my apologies, i guess being a ref can age you a bit though lol
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:16 pm

martin dexter, brian morrel, tommy hollidge have been the best we've had this season
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:44 pm

Widds wrote:
Alan Partridge wrote:

Could be, tall guy, black hair and he had a goatie if i remember correctly...he came in to help us at the last minute after another ref had to go to work....

If he is in his 30's....my apologies, i guess being a ref can age you a bit though lol

Maybe Ali Ramezankani? I think i know who you mean, hes a pretty good ref and a nice bloke, actually i think all the refs are decent chaps, on and off the field.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:19 pm

Must be Ali. Minesh is about five foot four!!
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:26 pm

Keith Read by a country mile. Always cheerful, explains himself fully and plays advantage superbly. Doesn't take any nonsense either. Top ref.
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:43 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
Alan Partridge wrote:

Maybe Ali Ramezankani? I think i know who you mean, hes a pretty good ref and a nice bloke, actually i think all the refs are decent chaps, on and off the field.

That name rings a bell!! I think thats who it was...

Not sure quite all Hellboy....but 99.9% are!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:50 pm

brian morrel and ritchie robertson easily best refs we've had this season
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 7:12 pm

richie robertson . john farrell . paul mcilroy . brian morrell .,
best in alliance
Back to top Go down
Throops No.1 Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:45 pm

Arise sir IAN DANSON my bestest mate lol
and Lord Clive Bruce lolololololololololol

love ya clive
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 8:50 am

Richie Robertson, John Farrell (no nonese referring!!) and we at Magna have a soft spot for fingerless glove wearing Bob Ogle as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 10:28 am

Throops No.1 Supporter wrote:
Arise sir IAN DANSON my bestest mate lol
and Lord Clive Bruce lolololololololololol

love ya clive

yes yes yes.
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 3:01 pm

Rich Robertson
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 3:57 pm

The reffing as always has been (on-a-whole) good this season.

I think we have been quite lucky and had some top refs....my personal opinion would be a top 3 (in no particular order) of:
John Farrell
Dave Bullen
Michael Scriven
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 9:59 pm

Just wondered if someone from the committee knows how Akil Howson is getting on these days????...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 10:11 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Richie Robertson, John Farrell (no nonese referring!!) and we at Magna have a soft spot for fingerless glove wearing Bob Ogle as well!

Yup bob is the man! Our lucky charm too. Nice bloke as well.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 10:27 pm

Steve Hill = Legend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite referee??????????   Who's your favourite referee?????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's your favourite referee??????????
Page 1 of 1