Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far

Go down 
+21
Oadby Athletic
I love Edna in Emmerdale
Hairy Hebrew!
Paulo
dezza
RM05
sean callaghan
exact
shawry1984
willywonka
smiler
Sirus
WILKSY
tekkas
s777
dk4632
Sparta3
Alan Partridge
stav
jack007
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jack007

Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Empty
PostSubject: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:54 pm

comments
Back to top Go down
stav

stav

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 11:22 pm

I know its not technically what you were asking but i'd like to put our new strikers (will gonga) name forward. been very impressed with his all round game as well as scoring 7 in two games. as for opposition, I was quite impressed with azul zorros's number 11 (sorry don't know his name) watched him against us and qpr and gets stuck in well and is quite quick as well as having a decent throw on him!
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:52 am

Matt Towers
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:02 am

We've played CSKA Carnabys and E FC so far.

E's number 14 in centre mid has probably impressed the most, tidy player. Their forward, Berto was tricky too.
Back to top Go down
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 11:49 am

We've played CSKA Carnabys and E FC so far.

E's number 14 in centre mid has probably impressed the most, tidy player. Their forward, Berto was tricky too.

He's still in my pocket Laughing

Back to top Go down
s777

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 5:38 pm

The number at NPE is awesome, good looking sod too
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 5:10 pm

i would say simon barby our new signing or matt coyne of rivals hotshots
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 5:31 pm

s777 wrote:
The number at NPE is awesome, good looking sod too
think he means number 8
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 5:33 pm

yes correct number 8, how could u forget as the only thing u seen all game was his number as he went by ya!!!!
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 5:34 pm

wilksy why dont u hang up your boots u tit
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 5:35 pm

oh an i cant wait to play at your place, can u direct us but make sure we steer well clear of the crackdens yeah wouldnt want me shinnys getting nicked
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 5:37 pm

tekkas wrote:

your funny as dude!!!

most of the perrin team look dam good but the stand out player for me is reece kelly in goal still learning the postion but is gonna be top draw pretty soon
Back to top Go down
smiler

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 5:58 pm

your dad must be impressed with you sirus far to good looking in th grey kit Surprised
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 6:09 pm

[quote="Sirus"]
tekkas wrote:

your funny as dude!!!

most of the perrin team look dam good but the stand out player for me is reece kelly in goal still learning the postion but is gonna be top draw pretty soon

Be lucky to finish 4th Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 6:25 pm

tekkas wrote:
oh an i cant wait to play at your place, can u direct us but make sure we steer well clear of the crackdens yeah wouldnt want me shinnys getting nicked

dont worry will make sure there all there to great ya
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 6:27 pm

GREAT ME!?! WOTS THAT ???NEW PARKS SPEAK FOR ROB AND RAPE!!!
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 7:10 pm

This post has resulted in a suspension for offensive and abusive remarks
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 8:05 pm

shawry1984 wrote:
This post has resulted in a suspension for offensive and abusive remarks
lol
Back to top Go down
exact

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 9:19 pm

Sporting Wigston's disco Dean Waldrom was awesome on Sunday as they got hemmered by Anstey......sorry Hoskins!
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:06 am

jack007 wrote:
comments
ARE YOU GOING TO TELL US YOURS OR ARE YOU HOPING PEOPLE MIGHT SAY YOU LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:04 pm

tom hill for western.

played his first league game on sunday and looked a cracking player setting up 1 and scoring 2 in a 5-4 win. would walk in to most alliance teams without a problem in my opinion. Just happy he decided to walk into ours! Laughing
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:32 pm

wafc wrote:
tom hill for western.

played his first league game on sunday and looked a cracking player setting up 1 and scoring 2 in a 5-4 win. would walk in to most alliance teams without a problem in my opinion. Just happy he decided to walk into ours! Laughing

Tom was good but still think Matty Garner is on his day by far the best around at what he does...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:48 pm

The number 10 for Niffy against us....not sure of his name, but he was a handful
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:12 pm

dean edwards for us, plays centre back but can play any position !!!!! n.r.i you've witnessed him first hand havent you !!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:21 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
The number 10 for Niffy against us....not sure of his name, but he was a handful

tall lad? if it was him, he was very useful against u boys
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 3:49 pm

yeah thats the one mate, he was very good....nice lad as well
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 9:09 pm

blonde haired lad 4 oadby athletic... i know they been getting trounced but hes better than that..... almost went over earlier and had a word Wink lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 9:17 pm

wafc wrote:
tom hill for western.

He looked easily your best player tonight with an unstoppable equaliser at the death, was Matty Garner playing tonight??
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 9:35 pm

Still Matt Towers!!
Back to top Go down
jack007

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 9:43 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
jack007 wrote:
comments
ARE YOU GOING TO TELL US YOURS OR ARE YOU HOPING PEOPLE MIGHT SAY YOU LOL

I don't play at the minute, just interesting to see what goes on
Back to top Go down
I love Edna in Emmerdale

I love Edna in Emmerdale

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:58 pm

I have to nominate Oadby Atheletics left-back or reserve left-back this evening as i think this they had to rest him after last Sunday's game hence coming on from bench, absolutely awesome and he has a marvellous haircut that could only be improved on by growing himself a moustache. I could only refer to him as Terry just because he looks like one but if anyone knows his real name it would be very helpful in aiding my scouting of him.. MANY THANKS
Back to top Go down
Oadby Athletic

Oadby Athletic

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 4:14 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
blonde haired lad 4 oadby athletic... i know they been getting trounced but hes better than that..... almost went over earlier and had a word Wink lol

Which blonde hair lad, the small captain or the taller centre back?

I just want to put it out there, not making any excuses, but we are a university team and at the moment only have 4 or 5 of our normal players back. We knew we would get walked over the first few matches as we have to get stand ins, who are not really decent players, as we have no regular players back yet. But ask teams such as Harrow and Sparta Parva, who we played with our full squad in pre-season, once we have all our players back from summer holidays; which should be next weekend, we will start to hold our own, and dare I say, start to win.

Watch this space, no more thrashings for Oadby after this Sunday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 9:14 am

If you fancy letting them have one more week holiday mate that would be great....we have you in the cup!!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 9:49 am

the lad who played centre back for u yesterday.... good player u got there. good luck for rest of season im sure it will come bud
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 1:59 pm

Rob Bell, who is unfortunately leaving us for Uni in 2 weeks has been incredible.
Back to top Go down
Oadby Athletic

Oadby Athletic

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 2:03 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
If you fancy letting them have one more week holiday mate that would be great....we have you in the cup!!

Haha Sorry I've had enough of been thrashed. Hopefully after this Sunday's game when everyone's back we can start to gain some pride back and prove we are up to this leagues standard. Just a bit hard when we only have 4 of our normal squad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 4:41 pm

Best of luck mate, i wont be there for the game but i am sure the lads will be up for it!
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 1:19 am

Rob Bell is easily one of the best players to have graced the Sparta Parva shirt, awesome player he scored 21 from left wing in his first season when he was just 16 !! Cleaned all the end of season awards last season too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 6:45 am

Tomassi wrote:
Rob Bell is easily one of the best players to have graced the Sparta Parva shirt, awesome player he scored 21 from left wing in his first season when he was just 16 !! Cleaned all the end of season awards last season too!

He shall be impossible to replace, hes got it all man.
Back to top Go down
welshys yasmines

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 8:42 pm

the neck was a class act for monsell magpies a few years ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far   Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most impressive player you have watched or played against so far
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next