Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance

Go down 
+21
Jenko
Joey Barton
Skeems
LCFCHOTSHOT
Giggsisgod
dezza
mowmacre fc
Cobbo
bad tekkers
greeeedy
Pete Mourinho
BEES KNEES
Hellboy
ShaNiO
Jim royle
hotshot66
Polska legend II
KajimaFC
Widds
Toe poke
THE WATCHER
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Empty
PostSubject: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:44 pm

who's the best player to have ever played for your team?

when i helped run avonside fc in the late eighties to the mid nineties we managed to get
kevin mcdonald ex liverpool,leicester and scottish international to sign for us(he was the brother in law of one of our players)after his playing career had finished.
we were playing our main rivals for the league r f brookes(the pie factory in wigston)
they knew who he was and proceeded to kick him off the park for 90 minutes
that was his first and last game!
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 5:21 pm

Don't lie chris!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 5:22 pm

Dave Ilnicki for us....the guy is an outstanding centre half, prob the best i have seen in sunday footie, but he also bags for fun when up front, and he also scored about 30 goals mainly from centre mid last year....class apart....
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 5:27 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:

when i helped run avonside fc in the late eighties to the mid nineties we managed to get
kevin mcdonald ex liverpool,leicester and scottish international to sign for us(he was the brother in law of one of our players)after his playing career had finished.
we were playing our main rivals for the league r f brookes(the pie factory in wigston)

My dads mate's sis was married to Kev McDonald. His names John Mawer
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:36 pm

Widds wrote:
Dave Ilnicki for us....the guy is an outstanding centre half, prob the best i have seen in sunday footie, but he also bags for fun when up front, and he also scored about 30 goals mainly from centre mid last year....class apart....

agreed. exceptional player. but when wheeler and adam dyke played for us we scored for fun - those 2 are top class
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:59 pm

Andy Taylor...legend
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 10:01 pm

I'd have to say dave illnicki or earl Murray! these two are top class could get in any team in the alliance including the likes of advance FACT!

Last edited by Jim royle on Tue 01 Nov 2011, 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:36 pm

[quote="KajimaFC"]
THE WATCHER wrote:

My dads mate's sis was married to Kev McDonald. His names John Mawer [/quote

yeah thats right john played fullback for avonside and his brother played up front
they were both good players ask him if he remembers it
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:39 pm

Toe poke wrote:
Don't lie chris!

toepoke how many times ! i am not chris birt
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 8:50 am

THE WATCHER wrote:
Toe poke wrote:
Don't lie chris!

haha my dad dont even know how to switch a computer on, what a mug!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:04 am

ShaNiO wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Toe poke wrote:
Don't lie chris!

haha my dad dont even know how to switch a computer on, what a mug!

yeah shane cos i mentioned on here that two of my lads played for azul he assumed it was you and mitch, him and his mate bad tekkers have been giving me stick ever since i reckon they both must have played for pats at some time
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:25 am

THE WATCHER wrote:
Toe poke wrote:
Don't lie chris!

My wife said, "I'm leaving you because you keep repeating film quotes. I'm fed up of it. You're just not taking us seriously any more."

I said, "I am... Spartacus."
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 1:39 pm

come on Hellboy, that one was on your Christmas 2002 dvd
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 2:02 pm

we have a few boys that can defo play! tom pyne, zak woolman, mark woolman, ryan kneafsey
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 3:18 pm

Adam Dyke can play a bit!

Richard Carey about 10 years ago was a class above anything we ever came across
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 4:23 pm

little pearson id say for us. the kids only 18 and absolute mustard and on his way to big things believe me. he'll be a rich man one day from playing football and thats a guarantee.
to be fair id put him up there as one of the best in the alliance.

Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 4:52 pm

greeeedy wrote:
little pearson id say for us. the kids only 18 and absolute mustard and on his way to big things believe me. he'll be a rich man one day from playing football and thats a guarantee.

id agree with that hes quality came trainin with us pre season wit 1 of his mates that plays 4 us just 4 fitness and he jus ran rings round people!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 5:06 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

id agree with that hes quality came trainin with us pre season wit 1 of his mates that plays 4 us just 4 fitness and he jus ran rings round people!

he has told me. to be fair he runs rings round everyone. infact i get sick and tired of chasing him and start threatening him lol (all in jest of course). i can honestly say i dont think ive seen anyone that can keep him in their pocket if he is on his game just too good
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 6:46 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
Toe poke wrote:
Don't lie chris!

re;billy walton thread!!!
sneijder 10.........as much as i would like someone from divs 4,5,6 or 7 i think we will prob get a big team, which will be a good learning curve for us but wont be good for morale if we get panned lol

watcher(liar) replies.........nothing to lose if you get a big team shaun......

sneijder 10....... true enuff CHRIS Embarassed Embarassed ...we will have a go whoever we get!!!

to quote my good friend stop lying chris its embarrassing Embarassed Embarassed ...... as for playing for pats lol as my user name suggests im way too for that shower of sh.... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 7:03 pm

greeeedy wrote:

can he stay away from the things many 18 years old have had ruin their potential over the years?
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 7:10 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

can he stay away from the things many 18 years old have had ruin their potential over the years?

Julian Dicks type full backs?
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 7:58 pm

Makke adams. Striker when we play for swifts he was a menice scrapy garage couldn't livewith him and he was main reason to our success and reason swifts never lost to scrappy
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 8:12 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

id like to think so for his own sake plus he has all of us pestering him all the time to be the best he can be.
i hope if he does make it he'll remember them boots that got him there cost 120 quid Laughing
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 8:48 pm

dean edwards for us at sporting highcross i would go as far to say best centre back in the league last season
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:42 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

id like to think so for his own sake plus he has all of us pestering him all the time to be the best he can be.
i hope if he does make it he'll remember them boots that got him there cost 120 quid Laughing

He having any trials with anyone or anything mate?
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:59 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Toe poke wrote:
Don't lie chris!

sneijder 10.........as much as i would like someone from divs 4,5,6 or 7 i think we will prob get a big team, which will be a good learning curve for us but wont be good for morale if we get panned lol

sneijder 10....... true enuff CHRIS Embarassed Embarassed ...we will have a go whoever we get!!!

to quote my good friend stop lying chris its embarrassing Embarassed Embarassed ...... as for playing for pats lol as my user name suggests im way too for that shower of sh.... Razz Razz

yes my name happens to be chris but not chris birt my moronic friend! No
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 10:54 am

Once went to a q&a with Ian rush and got him to sign a form lol, so we nearly had rushie on the books lol
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 2:42 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
Andy Taylor...legend

Haha I agree! Ultimate utility player. Wouldn't be out of place in the Prem, and I mean Barclays not Alliance!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 3:39 pm

Chris Glover

a.k.a. Fernando Torres

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 4:01 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Toe poke wrote:
Don't lie chris!

why lie?????????????? Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 4:05 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Toe poke wrote:
Don't lie chris!

why lie?????????????? Sleep Sleep Sleep

even shanes told you that! clown
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 6:13 pm

bored now stop lying Sleep
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 7:44 pm

good god, still this....on so many threads!!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 9:49 pm

Widds wrote:
good god, still this....on so many threads!!

its that c**k thinking i am someone else Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 10:19 pm

you said it
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 10:35 pm

yet another followin bad tekkers around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 11:32 pm

Has to be Jordon Wakeling for us, Was every part of what games we won last season.
Can play anywhere on the field, pitty we didn't keep hold of him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 8:19 am

where did he go?
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 8:39 am

Joey Barton wrote:
Has to be Jordon Wakeling for us, Was every part of what games we won last season.
Can play anywhere on the field, pitty we didn't keep hold of him!

Very good player, He plays for my saturday club
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 10:41 am

His brother Joe was our keeper last season but disclocated his shoulder in January. It keeps popping in and out so he needs an op so he wont be back for a while.

Magnas best ever player is our current captain John Grady. Played in the same Villa youth team as Ridgewell, Gardner, Cahill, Agbonlahor and you can tell he has had proper coaching at the highest level, he admits he made a mistake, Looking at him, I don't know why he never fully made it. Everything about the man on the field is top class, he would walk into any Alliance side and I include Advance and Prem Sports.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance   best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best player to have ever played for your club in the alliance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next