Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September

Go down 
+14
Kylinhio
talbotkeeper
Katie G
Paulo
Duane
jamo11
Gordon
Jimmyb
Niffy Player
spartamoshdock
Ivan Drago
Tomassi
chubby
Aussie Owl
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September   Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:21 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
If Katie doesn't show up with some chips i'll be very disappointed.
Will you be disappointed if I show up with chips and keep them for myself?? I don't like to share food!!!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September   Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:57 pm

MT Sec wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
If Katie doesn't show up with some chips i'll be very disappointed.
Will you be disappointed if I show up with chips and keep them for myself?? I don't like to share food!!!

All 'take' and no 'give'. You'll just have to invest in an extra bag.
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September   Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:17 pm

Niffy Player wrote:
chubby wrote:

Niffy rangers/A/RES 3 - 0 West End Ressies

Not to sure who West End were playing tonight and i am not to sure Niffy knew who they were playing with, watching from the line i could here Niffy players asking each other who was who. And you could say i am pissed off cus we lost and yes that is true but i do think its unfair on teams that play there normal 11 every week only to be cheated out of a result because a team with other sides in the higher divisions in the league have to play other players because they are struggling to get a team together. West End first team had no game so it would have been easy to play most of them but West End didn't.

The league should look at team sheets and check to see whose playing who.

10 of the players that started today were A-team players, 1 was a reserve, so i would say you played the A team. Rolling Eyes

Its all done now aint it, there was no less than 3 reserve players playing on friday, your lads told us in the changing rooms after the game!!! fair plays to you, you havent done anything wrong in the leagues eyes... so really theres no need to come on here lying about it!!!
Back to top Go down
jamo11

jamo11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September   Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:36 pm

WEUR wrote:
Niffy Player wrote:
chubby wrote:

Not to sure who West End were playing tonight and i am not to sure Niffy knew who they were playing with, watching from the line i could here Niffy players asking each other who was who. And you could say i am pissed off cus we lost and yes that is true but i do think its unfair on teams that play there normal 11 every week only to be cheated out of a result because a team with other sides in the higher divisions in the league have to play other players because they are struggling to get a team together. West End first team had no game so it would have been easy to play most of them but West End didn't.

10 of the players that started today were A-team players, 1 was a reserve, so i would say you played the A team. Rolling Eyes

Its all done now aint it, there was no less than 3 reserve players playing on friday, your lads told us in the changing rooms after the game!!! fair plays to you, you havent done anything wrong in the leagues eyes... so really theres no need to come on here lying about it!!!

myself came on for the last 15 mins and david brakes came on last 10.
luke bott started game. fact. who needs to lie.
kyle played for the first team so said what he saw. yyyyyyyyy lie.
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September   Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:41 pm

Im just stating what we were told in the changing rooms after the match!! like i said fair plays to the 'a' team for playing players from the reserve team... the joys of having 3 teams i suppose.
Back to top Go down
jamo11

jamo11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September   Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:43 pm

i was the one in the changing rooms, and i have just told u. the a team manager is away.
so a few ressies came down to watch and help out. we r all one big happy family.
Back to top Go down
jamo11

jamo11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September   Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:05 pm

(L) A player shall not be eligible to play for a team in any special
championship, promotion or relegation deciding match (as specified in
Rule 12(A)) unless the player has played six games for that team in this
Competition in the current season

(M) No team shall play in any fixture, more than three players who have
played in five matches for any of the club's more senior teams in any one
season. Any club not complying with this rule shall be fined £10 and the
Management Committee may order the game to be replayed at the
expense of the defaulting club. In addition the club shall be removed from
the Competition if the game concerned is part of a cup competition.

just for the billy big b******S that dont know the rules. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niffy Player

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September   Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:41 pm

WEUR wrote:
Niffy Player wrote:
chubby wrote:

no lies mate, we had a couple of res's on the bench, but as i said 10 of the players that started were A team players.

Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 SourGrapesAward
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September   Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 1:12 pm

credit to niffy for having a well run ship. too many teams fold etc at the first sign of trouble and they're running 3 sides well. from when we played their ressies last year they didnt load up with first team players.
Back to top Go down
bpmsmurf

bpmsmurf

PostSubject: Div 6   Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 5:49 pm

Interesting!
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September   Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 9:18 pm

Minty wrote:
credit to niffy for having a well run ship. too many teams fold etc at the first sign of trouble and they're running 3 sides well. from when we played their ressies last year they didnt load up with first team players.

They probably had a game mate, pretty sure if they didnt there would have been 1st teamers involved... We played the niffy 'a' team last season and spanked them then the following week a totally different bunch of lads turned out for them?? they must have had a pretty big team thats all i will say...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September   Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 9:24 pm

Havent heard much from the Niffy lot since we beat them.... Wink
Going to spend my £20 from the bet we have next weekend!!!
To be honest, whatever they do with their players, i really enjoyed the game against them, they played hard but fair.
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September   Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 9:28 pm

yeh theyre a good bunch of lads really...well the reserves and the 'a' team, dunno any of the 1st teamers???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September   Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played on Wednesday, 1st September
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2