Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

willows resignation

Go down 
+3
dee_aitcho
super polska
tulip
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tulip

willows resignation Empty
PostSubject: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 4:26 pm

sorry to read the news about willows resignation, I hope that all those that let Phil down last season are happy people scratch
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 8:45 pm

tulip wrote:
sorry to read the news about willows resignation, I hope that all those that let Phil down last season are happy people scratch
latest news-team has folded because he was fed up with with players not paying subs etc check if you sign willows players to see if they payed up
could very well be my last comments on the forum , please some people anyway ?
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 9:56 pm

Now they've resigned, who will you talk about in your posts???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 10:12 pm

kuato stars (willows mk 2) probably
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 10:45 pm

wafc wrote:
kuato stars (willows mk 2) probably
NO 2 to kibworth, 1 def retired , 3 undecided not quite the end yet hellboy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 10:47 pm

so that accounts for 6 then 3 of which could still end up going there yet!!
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 10:51 pm

wafc wrote:
so that accounts for 6 then 3 of which could still end up going there yet!!
1 might the other 2 will certainly not go to k.s
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 11:11 pm

AC Wigston possibly signing one.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 9:30 am

All of the Alliance clubs which have recently resigned have been unable to pay their outstanding monies to the League. The debt therefore falls upon the individual registered players. If no payment is made the player will be suspended from involvement in all football

Please ensure that any player you may wish to sign is clear to play. The consequences of this breach are rather costly.
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 11:24 am

Gordon wrote:
All of the Alliance clubs which have recently resigned have been unable to pay their outstanding monies to the League. The debt therefore falls upon the individual registered players. If no payment is made the player will be suspended from involvement in all football

Please ensure that any player you may wish to sign is clear to play. The consequences of this breach are rather costly.
if players had not signed for the season 2010/11 how can they be responsible for any fines if the team has resigned ? or are they debts from 2009/10
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 12:55 pm

Quote :
not quite the end yet hellboy

Buggar, i thought you'd gone for good.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 1:44 pm

because tulip thats the rule any player registered for 90/10 is liable for debts incurred by the club,,,,because the next season hasnt started yet,,,,,,,,this must have been agreed by all member clubs at a agm
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 2:04 pm

99 times out of 100 a team folds because of the players

scratch
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 3:59 pm

No correspondance have been sent to the players from the FA so how are they to know?

Yet the FA will be quick to slap a fine in you!!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 4:29 pm

All in good time Dee - I accept there was speculation on the forum but the League was only advised by Phil Ward on Wednesday that the club was resigning.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 6:57 pm

tulip wrote:

I think the players that let him down are forming a new team, i think they ought to call themselves Pussywllows.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 7:02 pm

Quick joke for ya two lips, i was walking through a forest and had to have a pee, so did one on some buttercups, mother nature saw me, and said no more butter for you, i was so glad i didn't pi$$ on the pussywillows.
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 8:03 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Quick joke for ya two lips, i was walking through a forest and had to have a pee, so did one on some buttercups, mother nature saw me, and said no more butter for you, i was so glad i didn't pi$$ on the pussywillows.
funny or what-nearly shed my petals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: willows resignation   willows resignation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

willows resignation
Page 1 of 1