Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Jus a little goodbye

Go down 
+10
Capello
Gifford
RM05
PaulMcshane
Hellboy
chubby
wiggoboy
Sparta3
candy
laughtonxfc
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RM05

RM05

Jus a little goodbye - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 8:36 am

New Road Inn wrote:
wopman wrote:
not really because the players youve mentioned havent won a world cup

I dont think its fair to judge players against others because of what they have won, otherwise, you would be saying that Djimi Traore is up there with Messi, Gattuso etc!!!

agree here! you dont judge a player how good he is to what he has won in his career, George Best was one of the worlds best but never got to show in on an international tournament so your argument stands no substance Wink Ronaldo and Messi, Rooney are just class end of
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 8:45 am

RM05 wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
wopman wrote:

I dont think its fair to judge players against others because of what they have won, otherwise, you would be saying that Djimi Traore is up there with Messi, Gattuso etc!!!

agree here! you dont judge a player how good he is to what he has won in his career, George Best was one of the worlds best but never got to show in on an international tournament so your argument stands no substance Wink Ronaldo and Messi, Rooney are just class end of

I shant warn you lot again.....start your own topics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 2:14 pm

laughtonxfc wrote:
Ha ha ha ya can all **** off sad c**ts it's Sunday football

I'm surprised this comments been left on by the moderators. People have been banned for far less.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 2:41 pm

im not though kid, just because i think hes a great player , and no its because i was with the first team lol
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 3:24 pm

gattuso wrote:
im not though kid, just because i think hes a great player , and no its because i was with the first team lol

the ressies have been better than the first team for the last couple of years Laughing only this season you could say that the 1st team are better.

Come on now Gattuso is not a great player, he probably had about 2 years of any worth.... anyway enough of this or will get told to stick to the topic....

que stick to the topic comments Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 6:22 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
wopman wrote:

Stick to the topic Idea

Gattuso is a good player but he didnt too well at Rangers until he left for AC, when he said goodbye to Rangers he was welcomed elsewhere, maybe Laughton will be welcomed at another club now he is saying goodbye....back on topic!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 9:49 pm

Laughton looked a good player when i had the privilege the watch him play,Although i will also add he whines like a little girl Laughing just a little rumour i heard is that the reason he couldn't pay subs is he had to give his paper round up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ex ressys bossman

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 7:01 pm

Capello wrote:
Laughton looked a good player when i had the privilege the watch him play,Although i will also add he whines like a little girl Laughing just a little rumour i heard is that the reason he couldn't pay subs is he had to give his paper round up Very Happy
not a million miles away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jus a little goodbye
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2