Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Jus a little goodbye

Go down 
+10
Capello
Gifford
RM05
PaulMcshane
Hellboy
chubby
wiggoboy
Sparta3
candy
laughtonxfc
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
laughtonxfc

laughtonxfc

Jus a little goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 12:45 am

Jus wanted to say well done to teams for gettin on wit our departure from the league meaning exeter arms I know I was wind up but jus good banter as wat Sunday should be about but well done to sunbury and western u both did well we never folded for league reasons that have been suggested but that's how it is I reckon jus stick my Saturdays them early mornings were a killer good luck all laters
Back to top Go down
candy

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 7:41 am

never mind the football learn to spell
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 9:37 am

and.... breathe.
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 10:07 am

laughtonxfc wrote:
Jus wanted to say well done to teams for gettin on wit our departure from the league meaning exeter arms I know I was wind up but jus good banter as wat Sunday should be about but well done to sunbury and western u both did well we never folded for league reasons that have been suggested but that's how it is I reckon jus stick my Saturdays them early mornings were a killer good luck all laters

Another case of the 6 fingered keyboarder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 12:42 pm

laughtonxfc wrote:

go and boil your head.
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 1:41 pm

laughtonxfc wrote:

Now you not playing sundays, you can get some private tuition for spelling/english. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 1:59 pm

chubby wrote:
laughtonxfc wrote:

Now you not playing sundays, you can get some private tuition for spelling/english. Evil or Very Mad

You can go too.
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 2:33 pm

Hellboy wrote:
chubby wrote:
laughtonxfc wrote:

You can go too.

Stick to the topic please.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 6:15 pm

Sorry.

Goodbye chicken shits.
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 10:06 am

Hellboy wrote:
Sorry.

Goodbye chicken shits.

yeah good bye and good riddance! not bad players but your attitudes to your club, the league and the way you have dropped out is shocking.... and not tolerated. Mad
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 10:40 am

RM05 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Sorry.

Goodbye chicken shits.

yeah good bye and good riddance! not bad players but your attitudes to your club, the league and the way you have dropped out is shocking.... and not tolerated. Mad

Sometimes everything they touch turns to s#it and other times they swim in a lake of s#it and come out smelling like a rose. When they stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of creation. And remember, once they know they're s#it, they don't need to know anything else!

#### em.

Yours... saint augustine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 11:57 am

to be fair... obviously if uve dropped out the league your obviously not good enough for the alliance league
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 4:48 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 8:20 am

wafc wrote:
laughtonxfc wrote:

go and boil your head.

Get yourself down to the Good Neighbours end of season p##s up mr Laughton. Razz i'm sure they'd love to see you just one more time.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 4:26 pm

bye.... 10000th post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laughtonxfc

laughtonxfc

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 6:26 pm

Ha ha ha ya can all **** off sad c**ts it's Sunday football
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 6:55 pm

laughtonxfc wrote:

What is being proposed is not going to be a possiblity.
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 9:15 am

laughtonxfc wrote:

your a sad c*nt that cant afford a couple of quid to pay your manager and club... your apparent reason for dropping out the league?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 9:28 am

Laughing Its the lack of employment out that way, i mean would you want to work at the side of a ginger freaked alien looking goon.
Back to top Go down
candy

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 9:50 am

oh dear
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 2:43 pm

flipping hell lads , having a go at 1 lad aint guna make a difference, get over it!
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 3:06 pm

gattuso wrote:
flipping hell lads , having a go at 1 lad aint guna make a difference, get over it!

not having a go, he has come on to stir it up so being told the truth.... get over it..........you dont look or play like gattuso.....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 3:43 pm

laughtonxfc wrote:

Same to you Gatuso, and some;...
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 3:59 pm

RM05 wrote:
gattuso wrote:

not having a go, he has come on to stir it up so being told the truth.... get over it..........you dont look or play like gattuso.....

agreed
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 4:24 pm

Gifford wrote:
RM05 wrote:
gattuso wrote:

agreed

you though do look a little like McLovin Laughing
Back to top Go down
wopman

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 4:48 pm

RM05 wrote:
gattuso wrote:

no one plays like gattuso thats why hes in the top 3 best players in the world
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 4:48 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 4:50 pm

wopman wrote:
RM05 wrote:
gattuso wrote:

what drugs are you on
Back to top Go down
wopman

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 4:53 pm

no drugs just stating facts
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 5:11 pm

wopman wrote:
RM05 wrote:
gattuso wrote:

are you saying he is in the same league as Ronaldo? Messi, Rooney?...... come on now. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 5:17 pm

i thiink he is lol
Back to top Go down
wopman

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 6:20 pm

not really because the players youve mentioned havent won a world cup
Back to top Go down
wopman

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 6:21 pm

you know im right
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 6:48 pm

i dont think u r lol
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 7:13 pm

ryan ive also seen you play kid, back in the day when you was at ressies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 7:32 pm

wopman wrote:

I dont think its fair to judge players against others because of what they have won, otherwise, you would be saying that Djimi Traore is up there with Messi, Gattuso etc!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 7:56 pm

Calling Pete Waterman!!!!!!!.......he's gunna blow a fuse.

The prat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 9:35 pm

Stick to the subject??
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 7:19 am

New Road Inn wrote:
wopman wrote:

I dont think its fair to judge players against others because of what they have won, otherwise, you would be saying that Djimi Traore is up there with Messi, Gattuso etc!!!

Stick to the topic Idea
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 8:33 am

gattuso wrote:
ryan ive also seen you play kid, back in the day when you was at ressies
im not protesting to be gattuso though am i? Laughing

if you seen me playing for the ressies you must of seen some talent to remember me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jus a little goodbye   Jus a little goodbye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jus a little goodbye
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next