Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcs

Marcs

ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER??? Empty
PostSubject: ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER???   ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER??? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2015, 10:30 am

Hi Lads,, straight to the point... I run a team in Div 4 and we play our home games at Judgemeadow CC in the Evington area of Leicester. I manage, Im secretary, kit man etc... We have good sponsors and solid foundations. I've been let down badly by players this season to the point where we might not be able to complete the season. There's no signing fee and it's just £3 per home game. Before I take any drastic action I just wanted to see if there are any other teams struggling in the same way. If so, get in contact with myself 07975 835223 and we can discuss any options. If not, enjoy the rest of your season lads. Cheers, Marcs
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER???   ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER??? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2015, 4:21 am

Alternatively, do you any of your players rarely get a game and would be willing to change clubs? Win-win?
The Alliance is all about providing a game.

A merger would still result in one less club which is in no-ones interest.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER???   ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER??? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2015, 2:20 pm

my team might be folding so there will be a few after a team
Back to top Go down
Marcs

Marcs

PostSubject: Re: ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER???   ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER??? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2015, 9:25 pm

Hi Aussie Owl.. unless I've had a major brain freeze I don't really understand your question mate?? if my players changed clubs it would mean us folding so there will be one less club anyway. We all get a game because just about 11 of us turn up each week, but since I have posted this I have had some interest and I do appreciate you responding with ideas
Back to top Go down
Marcs

Marcs

PostSubject: Re: ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER???   ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER??? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2015, 9:25 pm

gattuso which club are you mate??
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER???   ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER??? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2015, 7:55 am

Marcs wrote:
Hi Aussie Owl.. unless I've had a major brain freeze I don't really understand your question mate?? if my players changed clubs it would mean us folding so there will be one less club anyway. We all get a game because just about 11 of us turn up each week, but since I have posted this I have had some interest and I do appreciate you responding with ideas

This was addressed to teams with a surplus of players who want a game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER???   ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANY TEAMS STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE SEASON?? POSSIBLE MERGER???
Page 1 of 1