Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 5

Go down 
+5
Polska legend II
GazLCFC
WPR
LFC for Life !!
clarkeh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
clarkeh

Division 5 Empty
PostSubject: Division 5   Division 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2015, 9:03 am

In Division 5 this weekend a repeat of the Stokes Cup final Pukkas vs Friar Lane

Friar Lane need to win all 3 or win 2 and draw 1 to win the league, wouldn't be surprised if the Dukla lot are down at the game cheering us (Pukka) on.

With Vale's dip in form (and seemingly losing all their players) and Suecastle finishing the season, we are hoping with the 2 games we have left we can finish in 3rd to round of a very good, second season for the club.

Global vs Wigston Plough Rovers
Vale vs Inter Mivan

Can see Wigston Plough Rovers winning their game and then depends if Vale can field a team on whether they can beat Mivan
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

Division 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5   Division 5 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 9:28 am

Huge Congrats to Dukla !! A well run, good footballing team who fully deserve the title !! ... Progression every year !! .... On behalf of Mivan !!
Back to top Go down
WPR

Division 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5   Division 5 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 9:38 am

Congratulations to Dukla on winning Div 5, in what was a difficult division to win, thoroughly deserved.

From all At Wigston Plough Rovers.
Back to top Go down
GazLCFC

Division 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5   Division 5 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 3:59 pm

What has happened to Vale? 2 games to play but no fixtures scheduled. They were due to play Milan yesterday but it disappeared from the fixture list.

If they fold it could mean that Dukla don't win the league as I think they beat Vale twice.
Back to top Go down
clarkeh

Division 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5   Division 5 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 4:17 pm

Huge congratulations to Dukla, glad we could beat Friar Lane to hand them to title, they were there supporting us and joined in the celebrations at the end. Also came to our local with us!

Not sure whats happening with Vale, but hopefully they fulfil the fixtures, seems to me like they lost the chance to win the league and the players just wont turn up, feel for the management there! Let's hope for the division's sake they complete the fixtures.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Division 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5   Division 5 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 11:06 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
FriarLaneFC1

FriarLaneFC1

Division 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5   Division 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2015, 1:13 am

Congrats to Dukla, worthy winners of a great league that has been a very competitive league until recent weeks.

As for concerns about vale dropping out I'm sure there is an explaination to what happened at the weekend and even if they did, Dukla will still be winners of Div 5. Again well done Dukla can't wait to do it all again next year hopefully both teams in the same league.
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

Division 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5   Division 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2015, 2:26 pm

clarkeh wrote:
Huge congratulations to Dukla, glad we could beat Friar Lane to hand them to title, they were there supporting us and joined in the celebrations at the end. Also came to our local with us!

Not sure whats happening with Vale, but hopefully they fulfil the fixtures, seems to me like they lost the chance to win the league and the players just wont turn up
, feel for the management there! Let's hope for the division's sake they complete the fixtures.

Your not far wrong with this, its been an uphill struggle since Christmas and somehow we were still in the running for the title until Dukla beat us the other week. I personally wanted to carry on but with it looking likely that il barely have a 11 let alone a squad for next season I decided to call it a day and hopefully get playing again myself. We are trying to finish our season and play the remaining games, we were ready to play Sunday against Mivan but with no ref or opposition at 10:15 I started to ask questions turns out they had a free weekend booked but I was sent no email or text, never mind. I honestly couldn't explain why we have struggled to get an 11 most weeks for the last 3 months it seems it was never the same person but poor excuses on the morning or late on a Saturday night, shame really as things started to pick up but as you say the defeat to Dukla then made a few lose interest. Some true colours have been shown I think its fair to say.

Been a cracking division to be in and well done to Dukla even though I had Friar Lane down to win it in the end!
Back to top Go down
wopman

Division 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5   Division 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2015, 5:07 pm

congrats to dukla real sound bunch of lads on winning what has been a brilliant division to be part of really enjoyed this season again well done from the aberdale boys
Back to top Go down
clarkeh

Division 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5   Division 5 Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2015, 9:23 am

So Vale have dropped out the league unfortunately, luckily doesn't affect Dukla winning the league, so congratulations boys!

We (Pukkas) ended up losing 3 points and have slipped back behind Suecastle into 4th although if we beat WPR tonight we'll move back into 3rd.

Should be a good game tonight against WPR, 2-2 last time we managed to come back from 2 behind away, good bunch of lads too, although we have a few missing this time with it being a Friday night, i'm assuming so will they
Back to top Go down
SuecastleFC

SuecastleFC

Division 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5   Division 5 Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2015, 11:20 am

Now that the title is settled for certain....huge congratulations to Dukla from all at Suecastle. Brilliant achievement. It's been a great division to be a part of.

The committee certainly did a cracking job with team selection and deserve praise for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Division 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5   Division 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 5
Page 1 of 1