Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Top Goalscorers

Go down 
+2
Web_Manager
TheSpecialOne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

Top Goalscorers Empty
PostSubject: Top Goalscorers   Top Goalscorers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2015, 11:16 am

Just wondered why division 5's top goalscorers haven't been updated
Joe Ladkin & Samuel Smith at Pukka pies are on about 14 or 15 each for the season yet don't appear on here yet players with 12 goals do Exclamation Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

Top Goalscorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Goalscorers   Top Goalscorers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2015, 2:21 pm

All tables are up to date and correct as of last Sunday's Fixtures (1st Feb). If a certain player does not appear on the list, the chances are that differing names have been entered when phoning in player result forms.

So if Samuel has been referred to as "Sam" for instance, then he will have two sets of goals attributed to him. If you look at the results and pages and find any of these duplicate issues. Message me directly, and I will fix.

Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

Top Goalscorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Goalscorers   Top Goalscorers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2015, 2:30 pm

Just counted joe Ladkin has 15 goals as the results page states
Back to top Go down
clarkeh

Top Goalscorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Goalscorers   Top Goalscorers Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2015, 3:18 pm

Should be possibly 3 from Pukka pies as i'm on 13 now and all our names have been same each time
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Top Goalscorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Goalscorers   Top Goalscorers Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2015, 3:36 pm

Joe Ladkin appears on the list and I believe is correct

Having quickly checked I can find 12 goals for Sam Smith, so he is just off the bottom of the page

Dylan Clarke appears on the list and I believe is correct

Whist looking at this I also noted and corrected the typo error in Carnabys, so hopefully that will update correctly this coming weekend and automatically reinstate the D7 scorers list
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

Top Goalscorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Goalscorers   Top Goalscorers Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2015, 7:00 pm

Top man
Back to top Go down
wopman

Top Goalscorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Goalscorers   Top Goalscorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2015, 12:09 pm

just wondered about top goalscorers in div 5 think there may be an error regarding the player from wigston plough rovers according to the table he's banged in 40 with 28 in the league strange as they have scored 34 in the league and cant find him listed as netting in any of there games
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

Top Goalscorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Goalscorers   Top Goalscorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2015, 12:38 pm

A hatrick for Joe Ladkin in the league yesterday 15/2/15 vs Suecastle hasn't been added on yet either
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

Top Goalscorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Goalscorers   Top Goalscorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2015, 12:59 pm

There are a couple of reasons as I have explained before why some players may not appear on the top Goalscorers page, or it may appear the totals are incorrect.

The biggest cuprit is the spelling on the players name entered on the results.

I'm not saying this fixes all issues, but as we lost a press oficier halfway through the season. He may have entered a different spelling to the new press oficier responsible for the league.

Another possible reason, is we have missed the player of the registrations list. This rarely happens, but it is possible. If he is not listed as a registered player, he won't appear.

There are other reasons, players scoring for first & reserves, and transfers across divisions etc. But for the majority of issues, it's a simple fix.

But, you need to message me (PM on here is fine). Contacting other people, Morley or Gordon for example is no good. They are not reasponsible for the creation or publication of the list. If I am not made aware of problems, then I cannot assist.

If you have a specific issue, please message me with the players name and club, and I can look into it. I will respond with what caused the error, and if possible the action taken to fix it. Otherwise nothing will be done.
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

Top Goalscorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Goalscorers   Top Goalscorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm

The reason why the hat trick for Joe has not been added for Pukka Pies is the Goalscorers have not been provided by the deadline. As is displayed on the results page.

So assuming these have now been provided by your press officier to the league Press Officier these will be added next Sunday when he does his results update.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Top Goalscorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Goalscorers   Top Goalscorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2015, 1:12 pm

Apologies guys - I noticed this morning that Joe Ladkin's goals got missed by me! I had an avalanche of texts at the same time (half time in the Villa v Leicester game??) and it got overlooked. Will be updated next week
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Top Goalscorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Goalscorers   Top Goalscorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2015, 1:13 pm

Wigston Plough Rovers also texted their result but not their scorers (since received this morning) whilst Countesthorpe scored 8 but only provided scorers of 4 goals (also since received after the deadline)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top Goalscorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Goalscorers   Top Goalscorers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Goalscorers
Page 1 of 1