Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Top GoalScorers

Go down 
+5
greeeedy
NiffyA
Jim royle
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Stirrer1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stirrer1

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 7:38 pm

Simple......would you want to win the top goalscorer award by actual scoring the goals (i.e. legitimately), or by your club secretary attributing all your clubs goals to you (i.e. cheating)?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 7:40 pm

Scoring the goals yourself, pointless to do it any other way.
Back to top Go down
Stirrer1

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 7:47 pm

I agree.............shame not everybody seems to
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 7:56 pm

It's been a joke this year! Not sure on other years as this has been the first year in the alliance but it is a joke to all the true goalscorers in the divisions!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 7:58 pm

do you actually get anything for getting top goal scorer??!? Other than pride or whatever??
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 7:59 pm

NiffyA wrote:
do you actually get anything for getting top goal scorer??!? Other than pride or whatever??

no so pretty pointless for those who do cheat
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 8:00 pm

I asked this question at the start apparently not it's just a guide!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 8:01 pm

greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

Oh ok - really pointless to cheat it
Back to top Go down
Stirrer1

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 8:02 pm

Its true, you get bugger all, im told mainly because there is not an equivalent available for keepers / defenders (i.e clean sheets)

Which makes blatant cheating to get the top even more bemusing….
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 8:07 pm

It doesn't matter really, just a bit of an ego thing isn't it.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 8:28 pm

NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

Oh ok - really pointless to cheat it

Not if you are a sad self absorbed, freak of nature.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 8:33 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

The only person you're lying to is yourself, its like saying i own a ferrarri, when all iv'e got is a KA parked in the garage, you'd have to be very dilusional and a tad ##ck##g thick,
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 9:30 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

The only person you're lying to is yourself, its like saying i own a ferrarri, when all iv'e got is a KA parked in the garage, you'd have to be very dilusional and a tad ##ck##g thick,

Haha beautifully put
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 9:56 pm

Yeah that is if you are cheating though.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 8:44 am

a certain team yesterday stated that one particular player scored a couple of penalties, when the opposition suggested 2 different players took the penalties!
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 10:25 am

The only thing it suggests to me is that the players actually scoring ain't eligible to play!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 10:54 am

What team was that polska legend?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 8:07 pm

certainly won't go into that on here but it isn't too relevant as its only speculation and only have one sides word for it
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 8:53 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
certainly won't go into that on here but it isn't too relevant as its only speculation and only have one sides word for it

has jazz 'the goal machine' munton been banging in the goals whilst on suspension then or what? Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 9:31 pm

i know one of our players did score two penalties yesterday so was just wondering if it was our game that was all, i was not happy when he wouldnt let me take the 3rd and he missed it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top GoalScorers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top GoalScorers   Top GoalScorers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top GoalScorers
Page 1 of 1