Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

DIV 5 19-10-2014

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LFC for Life !!

DIV 5 19-10-2014 Empty
PostSubject: DIV 5 19-10-2014   DIV 5 19-10-2014 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2014, 9:28 am

Few games rearranged this week .... only 3 games if i am right ..

Royalist 3 v 1 Global Athletic ....big game for both teams, as they are both on four points each going into to the weekend fixtures along with two other teams, making the bottom half of the league very interesting. Home win for me.

Wigston Fields 1 v 4 Suecastle .... not played either team yet, so can only go on results and what i read... away win for me.

Friar Lane ? v ? Inter Mivan ....2nd against 4th... if you score 5 in a game you generally dont imagine to come off at full time with no points, well 7-5 loss at home for us was hard to take last time we met, esp when you equalise on 85minute to make 5-5 but it happened and credit to friar lane.
Hoping for a little revenge this weekend .. Wink ....

Good luck to all teams.... play hard play fair !!
Back to top Go down
SuecastleFC

SuecastleFC

DIV 5 19-10-2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIV 5 19-10-2014   DIV 5 19-10-2014 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2014, 1:36 pm

Royalist 2-2 Global - Know nothing about either side so I'm going with the safe bet and the draw!

Wigston Fields ?-? Suecastle - Last time I made a prediction about our own game we lost. Needless to say I wont be doing it again any time soon! We've played each other a fair few times now and they've generally been close, well fought games. Expecting another one the same.

Friar Lane 5-3 Inter Mivan - Well the last game between these pair brought a shed load of goals so I would expect something similar again. Home win based solely on the last result as we've yet to come up against Mivan.

Good luck to the Div 5 lads playing in the Stokes.
Back to top Go down
Royalist FC

Royalist FC

DIV 5 19-10-2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIV 5 19-10-2014   DIV 5 19-10-2014 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2014, 4:40 pm

Royalist ? v ? Global Athletic - Glad to be back to league match this week as it doesn't feel like we've really got into it yet as it's been start/stop for us. We've only played four games (V's Vale, Mivan, Pukka and Dukla) and only have four points on the board. That said apart from one game (Vale - where we were awful) all the games were tight and could have gone either way - I think that's going to be the way of a lot of matches this season. I won't make a prediction and i'm sure it'll be close, but hopefully if we play like we did last week we'll do ok.  

Wigston Fields 1 v 2 Suecastle - Still not played either and sounds like they have had close matches previously. I'll go with an away win based on results so far this season.

Friar Lane 3 v 2 Inter Mivan - There should be a few goals and will likely be close. Home win, just.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

DIV 5 19-10-2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIV 5 19-10-2014   DIV 5 19-10-2014 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2014, 5:30 pm

Royalist 2 - 2 Global Athletic - reckon this will be a close game. Played global and a good team and its a strong division at the minute where any team can beat anyone. But will sit on the fence and go for a draw.

Wigston Fields ? v ?Suecastle - got
Our first win 3 weeks ago but the long break won't have helped us with momentum. Just got to take each game as it comes and see if we can regain some form from last season. As has been said they are tight games with three finishing at a 2-1 score line. Both teams have two victories in this Fixture so a little decider this one.

Friar Lane 4 v 3 inter mivan - friar lane could be the team to beat at the minute. Not played them this season but played them last and probably the best team in the division. Shown they are beatable though so depends what teams turn up on the day but think they'll grab a win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DIV 5 19-10-2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIV 5 19-10-2014   DIV 5 19-10-2014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIV 5 19-10-2014
Page 1 of 1