Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 25th October

Go down 
+28
John hartson
Katie G
Orange
Jimmyb
Edgar
Paulo
Jean Claude Van Damme
ben
Gordon
dave ash
riley
dee_aitcho
Doc Brown
Skeems
little ref
Tomassi
CSKA Boss
Declan Swan
Lodge
Corby
Barry Venison (pundit)
gattuso
Piemasterflash
Stroller
Screech Powers
fozzi
Beckenbauer
Aussie Owl
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
riley

Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:56 pm

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote:
Paulo - I am not your mate....the end
Riley/Poodle - I dont think even I am that stupid to think some one would call you poodle as you birth name. I was merely stating your previous name on the Alliance site
MT Sec - I have been to several of your games

If you dont think I am correct in my statement, please correct it....
ok are strikers are awful and can't score 4 shit are midfeild loves a battle and gets stuck in every minute of every game and im amazing in the air and win every header plus ive never made a bad pass in my life!

and looking at all the stupid things you have said on this site i really do think you are that stupid to think that
Back to top Go down
Beckenbauer

Beckenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 8:48 am

riley wrote:
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote:
Paulo - I am not your mate....the end
Riley/Poodle - I dont think even I am that stupid to think some one would call you poodle as you birth name. I was merely stating your previous name on the Alliance site
MT Sec - I have been to several of your games

If you dont think I am correct in my statement, please correct it....
ok are strikers are awful and can't score 4 shit are midfeild loves a battle and gets stuck in every minute of every game and im amazing in the air and win every header plus ive never made a bad pass in my life!

and looking at all the stupid things you have said on this site i really do think you are that stupid to think that

Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
John hartson

John hartson

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 9:12 am

Old mother Riley,Paulo there will be a new section opening on the forum just for you two named "boredom" you are free to post at will there, as you have now officialy been named banterless.
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 9:18 am

hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 9:26 am

Lodge wrote:
MT Sec can reveal him now!!
I can't coz when I asked him to tell me who he was he refused
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 11:11 pm

does anyone really care???? Rolling Eyes

stick to the topic pls
Back to top Go down
Jan Molby

Jan Molby

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 12:29 pm

Not really Gonzo..

Sporting had a great result on Sunday, well done all. Hoping we get a lower division club in the next round as the prem teams are now in the hat
Back to top Go down
Edgar

Edgar

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 12:46 pm

Not exactly a great result. Trinity had several players missing and someone's younger brother in goal. 11 monkeys could have beat them
Back to top Go down
Jan Molby

Jan Molby

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 1:42 pm

Well that pis@ed on my parade.
Back to top Go down
Captain Marvel 19

Captain Marvel 19

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 2:19 pm

Beckenbauer wrote:
Trinity O.B's keeper is awful!!
He's also a cock!
Back to top Go down
Beckenbauer

Beckenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 2:22 pm

Captain Marvel 19 wrote:
Beckenbauer wrote:
Trinity O.B's keeper is awful!!
He's also a cock!

Correct
Back to top Go down
Jan Molby

Jan Molby

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 1:34 pm

Could someone please tell me what the website is for all the results, tables etc...
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 1:38 pm

Jan Molby wrote:
Could someone please tell me what the website is for all the results, tables etc...

There isn't one at present!
Back to top Go down
Sweeper

Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 2:15 pm

Jan Molby wrote:

There will be an announcement on here - when the new site is live and up and running. I know there is a lot of work going on in the background by the commitee to get this up and running as soon as possible.

Dennis has just posted the latest tables on this thread :

https://allianceleague.forumotion.com/league-announcements-f1/alliance-charts-in-the-mercury-t43.htm
Back to top Go down
http://guthooldboyz.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 25th October
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3