Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Constitution

Go down 
+38
browny15lfc
bishbosh
new alliance league team
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Polingtons
stevepercy
Sparta3
TheStarInnFC
LK_United
The_Rock
Aussie Owl
Hairy Hebrew!
cookie-monster
Jimmyb
FEAR_FUFC
THE MAGICIAN
Pete Mourinho
L.K.F.C
spartamoshdock
NiffyA
mowmacre fc
oily
hayden1
Paulo
clarkeh
GaryNev
Polska legend II
michu
lingers
the owl
gattuso
monsellwmc
allen654
Bucko
driver666
phil_brown
norty14
bretty1
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 2:49 pm

With the constitution again looming, who are favs to fold on the day? Who will threaten to leave if not in division they want to be in. What teams will be promoted/ not relegated to make way for new teams? Looking forward to the mr angrys on Thursday morning
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2014, 8:35 pm

any news yet???  bounce 
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2014, 10:13 pm

No constitution has been decided yet
Back to top Go down
driver666

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 12:36 am

Good meeting tonight, except for the ignorant people from Knighton park fc and Monsell wmc reserves sitting next to me that carried on speaking though the whole meeting, all that's wrong with todays society, no respect.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 7:19 am

At the meeting last nite and it seems theres a few teams trying a fast one
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 7:22 am

One of the new teams sitting next to us looked like they left after they had been voted in
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 9:28 am

Dont give any team the constitution until a week before the first game but advise every team of the date of that first game. That way its too late for any team to drop out before it all kicks off.
And for those pot hunters... just play in whatever division u are place in!!!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 9:36 am

I've heard Knighton are in fact signing some ex monsell lads so shouldn't be in div 7
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 10:19 am

looking like a 12 team prem then next season
Back to top Go down
http://teamstats mowmacre&hoskins f.c.
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 11:42 am

Knighton are signing 2 of the older boys from monsell reserves. Mr Allen Giles and Mr Wesley Thorne. I wouldn't say they are anything to write home about. Don't believe all the rumours u hear.
Monsell reserves are no longer a part of monsell wmc. They will continue under a different name with all the same players and I'm sure will be promoted to div 5 atleast
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 11:43 am

When will we see the constitution then?
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 12:09 pm

After last nights discussion. My opinion.....
Correct me if I've missed any top teams....

Prem.
Star & Garter.
GT.
Azzuri.
Sparta Moshdock.
Leic Foxes.
Willowbrook.
Fosse City.
Barcabullona.
Frolesworth.
Oadby Owls.
Magna Town.
Webbys.

Div 1.
Tomlins Allstars.
Seaton.
Wigston Utd.
Monsell WMC.
Phoenix Utd.
Thurmaston.
North Kilworth.
Lutterworth Town Sunday.
AC Wigston.
Mowmacre.
East Goscote.
Desford Athletic.

Last edited by monsellwmc on Thu 05 Jun 2014, 1:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 12:39 pm

mowmacre
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 12:43 pm

Prem or div 1?
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 12:49 pm

we were one of the 20 to stay behind but id hope we would be put in div 2 we will see Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 12:52 pm

To be fair... that division 1 above in reality is division 2...
So I've edited the above with Mowmacre joining division 1 and East Goscote have made way
Back to top Go down
lingers

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 1:04 pm

Oakfield hav folded at the end of last season
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 1:10 pm

Edited above.... oakfield out, east goscote back in
Back to top Go down
michu

michu

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 1:18 pm

Extremely Competitive divisions
Back to top Go down
http://eastgoscoteathletic.webs.com/
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 1:19 pm

Polska have gone and will be playing Saturday football next season
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 1:24 pm

I see why they are finding it difficult.
Webbys up to prem and desford up to div 1.

Edited above
Back to top Go down
michu

michu

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 1:38 pm

hmm

Last edited by michu on Thu 05 Jun 2014, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eastgoscoteathletic.webs.com/
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 1:47 pm

I fear that a lot of teams in the predicted divisions will not be participating unless they get what there asking for. Meaning some unfortunates will take the places. Fair play to any teams plying there trade in the top two divisions
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 1:51 pm

don't see why there should be such a fear factor, the prem is nothing like it was 5 years ago and there is such a vaccuum at the top these days that if you are one of the top 20 teams in terms of how you finished last season, you should realistically expect to play in one of the top 2 divisions. only star & garter for me are potentially the ones everyone should fear but that should make more teams keener to put one over on them
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 2:12 pm

Totally agree with you, both our teams suffered Advance, Premier Sports Scrappy etc. lets just hope the league and teams can agree on what you've said.
Back to top Go down
GaryNev

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 2:12 pm

Moshdock have folded. Apparently the Prestons have all committed to the Star and Garter for next season
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 2:31 pm

Very sad if that is true, always have/had high regard for all at moshdock . If true though, that's another excellent side new teams don't need to worry about(maybe sign on some who are still without clubs)
Back to top Go down
clarkeh

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 2:41 pm

Moshdock can't have folded as they have affiliated with the county FA
Back to top Go down
GaryNev

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 4:04 pm

Will be their reserve team which I would assume will now take the name of the first team
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 4:14 pm

Correct
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
hayden1

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 5:37 pm

Hi its Hayden Jones KNIGHTON PARK FC sec firstly would like to defend myself at the meeting there were many many people taking not just me so perfetic argument over ...

secondly for all you curious people out there who cant live without knowing who we have playing for us i have a 22 man squad of who i and my manager will be picking 18 final wes thorne and al giles and 3 more div 7 quality players are the only alliance league experienced players i have we have a very young bunch majority have not played since under 18s 2 years ago or 1st season in mens football ...

so there you have it gents im afraid youre accusations were false but thanks for enquiring... fully expected the response from certain negative people with nothing better to do i have faith in the commitee to place clubs in correct divisions
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 5:58 pm

monsellwmc wrote:
After last nights discussion. My opinion.....
Correct me if I've missed any top teams....

Prem.
Star & Garter.
GT.
Azzuri.
Sparta Moshdock.
Leic Foxes.
Willowbrook.
Fosse City.
Barcabullona.
Frolesworth.
Oadby Owls.
Magna Town.
Webbys.

Div 1.
Tomlins Allstars.
Seaton.
Wigston Utd.
Monsell WMC.
Phoenix Utd.
Thurmaston.
North Kilworth.
Lutterworth Town Sunday.
AC Wigston.
Mowmacre.
East Goscote.
Desford Athletic.

I wud say ur spot on there mate
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 6:00 pm

Looks like mowachre cud be old hoskins
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 6:57 pm

Not with me runnin the show mate sprinkling of swifts,belgrave &ponte
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 7:18 pm

Going to be a long season for us up 2 divisions after finishing remote 3rd.
Ah well
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 7:32 pm

Bucko wrote:
Looks like mowachre cud be old hoskins

Hoskins we poor anyway
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 7:42 pm

Surely if it's about the best 12 teams in the prem could Monsell WMC not make the leap?? Also anyone with Allstars in their name must fancy themselves for the prem??
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 9:53 pm

Totally agree.
Were an ageing team and getting murdered most week isnt pleasant.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 11:09 pm

GaryNev wrote:
Will be their reserve team which I would assume will now take the name of the first team

This is correct. We wanted to put it a ressies team to allow a lot of the lads that started the club 7 years ago to return to playing but keeping the first team where they were. However, we realised we couldn't find enough players to fill the gaps on the first team, so the majority have left.

This means it will be what was going to be the reserve team that will be playing.

Just to note the league were going to originally put the ressies in Div 2 or 3....make of that what you will.

The main thing for us is that we will be carrying on as a club.
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 11:12 pm

Whats happend to most of your lads.
Been together for a few years now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Constitution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constitution
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next