Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

alliance league in the county cups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

alliance league in the county cups Empty
PostSubject: alliance league in the county cups   alliance league in the county cups Icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb 2014, 4:38 pm

how much success will we get in the county cups this season
PREMIER CUP
star and garter against what will surely be creation builders
will be a fantastic final.knowing the team that creation can turn out and their results in earlier
rounds against azzuri and mdh this will be a difficult task for s&g but still think it will be a close game
with perhaps creation just edging it
SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE
an all alliance final frolesworth against oadby owls ist and second in div 2 at the moment
frolesworth are on fire at the moment and have won every game in league and cup and are still in the
hunt for 4 trophies.They looked nailed on for the league and forster cup and probably fancy their chances in the billy Walton mainly because they have got us in the next round!
this should be a good final both teams try to play football,frolesworth have already beaten oadby in
the league and could well repeat that in the final
SUNDAY SHIELD
sadly no alliance teams left in this,with 3 teams going out in the quarter finals
but for the record I thinks shoey's will win it
SUNDAY TROPHY
just lks from div 6 left in this,a much improved countesthorpe side unlucky to go out on penalties in
the semi.
lks have still to play their semi but I strongly fancy them to beat plough Thorpe acre to reach the final
against fc topps.lks can turn out a strong side and I hope they will prove much for topps
ray hawksley hat trick coming up!
SUNDAY VASE
again no alliance representation with groby and suecastle both losing in the semis
the final will be between palmerston and Spartans both who we played in pre season friendlys
and beat quite easily so I'm surprised we didn't have a team in div 7 that could beat them
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: alliance league in the county cups   alliance league in the county cups Icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb 2014, 5:47 pm

Star & Garter will play Whitwick Compass in the final in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: alliance league in the county cups   alliance league in the county cups Icon_minitimeThu 20 Feb 2014, 7:37 am

Kev if you win, i'll tea bag you for free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alliance league in the county cups   alliance league in the county cups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alliance league in the county cups
Page 1 of 1