Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Seasonal Greetings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitimeMon 23 Dec 2013, 10:13 pm

May I take this opportunity to wish the whole of the Alliance Family - Players, Club Secretaries, Club Officials, Sponsors, Supporters, Referees, League Management Committee, all those who merely follow what we do, as online guests, and anybody I have overlooked -

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Successful 2014

Enjoy the festive period, but please stay safe, whatever you do, wherever you might be

santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer 
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitimeTue 24 Dec 2013, 8:45 am

Just look out for the monsell and lks players sticking out of the hedges in the morning, if you do see any of them in there please pull them out.

merry crimbo alliance, i love you all.

Back to top Go down
mermick

mermick

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitimeTue 24 Dec 2013, 11:42 am

The management and players of Humberstone 2000 would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year and hope all your wishes come true.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitimeTue 24 Dec 2013, 5:06 pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone from all at Sparta Moshdock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seasonal Greetings
Page 1 of 1