Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Seasonal Greetings

Go down 
+2
Hellboy
Gordon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2012, 1:00 pm

May I take this opportunity to wish the whole of the Alliance Family - Players, Club Secretaries, Club Officials, Sponsors, Supporters, Referees, League Management Committee, all those who merely follow what we do, as online guests, and anybody I have overlooked -

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Successful 2013

Enjoy the festive period, but please stay safe, whatever you do, wherever you might be

santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2012, 1:54 pm

Merry crimbo to everyone......apart from the people that dont like me..you know who you are...you know who you are.....
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2012, 3:56 pm

merry xmas to everyone in the allience even u helly What a Face
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec 2012, 2:34 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Merry crimbo to everyone......apart from the people that dont like me..you know who you are...you know who you are.....

You best go in the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror and wish your self Merry Xmas then santa
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec 2012, 2:39 pm

Merry Christmas fellow alliance folk and to you Mr Wells from all at Glenny
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec 2012, 7:48 pm

BOSSMAN wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

You best go in the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror and wish your self Merry Xmas then santa

i like hellboy sound guy cheers
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 8:24 am

I do that every day, but i dont say merry xmas, i say how you doing handsome.
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 10:23 am

Hellboy wrote:
I do that every day, but i dont say merry xmas, i say how you doing handsome.

Not got many mirrors in your house that are not cracked then lol!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 3:36 pm

Bossmans had a tiny mirror fitted to the ceiling in his bedroom, because he likes to closely monitor his own sexual performance........w##king.... Shocked

Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 8:16 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Bossmans had a tiny mirror fitted to the ceiling in his bedroom, because he likes to closely monitor his own sexual performance........w##king.... Shocked

Its a big mirror actually as i like to see all of it not just a little one like yours
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 9:46 am

The longest in the alliance shower hey?....i call mine the apple-headed monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seasonal Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Greetings   Seasonal Greetings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seasonal Greetings
Page 1 of 1