HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

premier league predictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bullshead athletic

premier league predictions Empty
PostSubject: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 9:03 am

wigston utd vs sporting highcross

bullshead athletic vs g.t
can the bullies make it 4 league wins in a row? a massive acheivement first year in the prem!
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 9:42 am

bullshead athletic wrote:

can the bullies make it 4 league wins in a row? a massive acheivement first year in the prem!

Why is it, Swifts only lost 2 games all season when they got in the Prem and that was the first and last games, depends who these games are against Razz

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 10:39 am

yes wheels lost first game off season to hockley 5-4 and was ripped on the forum welcome to the prem haha didnt lose all season after untill we met advance and got taught a lesson
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ????????   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 10:49 am

Dodgy wrote:

Why is it, Swifts only lost 2 games all season when they got in the Prem and that was the first and last games, depends who these games are against Razz

thats only my opinion wheeler! take it your gunna sign for hoskins when advance fold? or are u retiring? lol!
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 11:00 am

Dodgy wrote:

thats only my opinion wheeler! take it your gunna sign for hoskins when advance fold? or are u retiring? lol!

ive no idea if Advance are folding so not decided whats on the cards for next season, although not sure I could handle being told what to do by Coleman Laughing

Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: lol   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 11:20 am

Dodgy wrote:
Dodgy wrote:

ive no idea if Advance are folding so not decided whats on the cards for next season, although not sure I could handle being told what to do by Coleman Laughing

lol! i'd love to see u in a bullies shirt!!!!!!!! wot number would u like?
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 11:25 am

just ignore him then wheels Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 11:32 am

wheels we had a deal i win a frame at snooker and u sign the orange form hehe
bullshead have got no fuking chance last club wheels would sign for
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 1:06 pm

7 posts not 1 on topic whats going on this aint a dating agency u know. back to the topic!!

wigston 1-5 sporting highcross

bullshead ?-? gt in for a tough game no prediction just hoping for a win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 1:24 pm

I think Sporting will win 3-1 and i think Bullshead for a 6-3 win
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 6:19 pm

bullys to go 4 on the trot
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: lol   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 7:00 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
coleman your like a teething baby! wheeler needs to play with the best! not worried he'll pull a uturn are u? I'M GUNNA HAVE A GO AT SIGHNING HIM! I'D BE CRAZY NOT TO! U LOT BETTER GET YOUR GORO'S OUT! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! P.S YOU STARTED IT!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 7:17 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
coleman your like a teething baby! wheeler needs to play with the best! not worried he'll pull a uturn are u? I'M GUNNA HAVE A GO AT SIGHNING HIM! I'D BE CRAZY NOT TO! U LOT BETTER GET YOUR GORO'S OUT! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! P.S YOU STARTED IT!

u got no chance of getting him to be fair and that goes for both of u. stop bitching like kids will u its boring. who cares anyway be suprised if advance even folded to be honest why would they fold county semis again and in with a decent shout of the league albeit they lost to scrappy they still got to play them again Question
Back to top Go down
Rod Hull

Rod Hull

PostSubject: Re: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 8:21 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
yes wheels lost first game off season to hockley 5-4 and was ripped on the forum welcome to the prem haha didnt lose all season after untill we met advance and got taught a lesson

WELCOME TO THE PREMIER, DUSH!!!

Haha you Anstey Swifts chavs took a beating. Coleman how come your so fat now??!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 9:05 pm

Rod Hull wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

Haha you Anstey Swifts chavs took a beating. Coleman how come your so fat now??!!

lol! made me chuckle.... id go pleasantly plump tho in all fairness Razz
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 10:15 pm

Rod Hull wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

had a good christmas m8 put on the pounds but still dont stiop me banging in 23 so far for the belgrave DUSH
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 10:17 pm

well this fat guy has won every trophy in the alliance apart from div 5/6 so looks like the broadway team will be starting next year DUSH DUSH DUSH
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 10:24 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
well this fat guy has won every trophy in the alliance apart from div 5/6 so looks like the broadway team will be starting next year DUSH DUSH DUSH

lol dush.... funny sh*t u got a way with words coleman Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: premier league predictions   premier league predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

premier league predictions
Page 1 of 1